Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic is about to enter the medical bay, only to see Yusei and Ryoko leave the Academy. "Ah, Yusei. This is the patient you brought in, right?"

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Yep. This is Ryoko and she seems to have a bad memory problem."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao2_r2_500.png

"I'm....Wait who am I again?"

"As you can see she seems to forget everything including her own identity. She did tell me she is the Ultimate Analyst however."

"Whatever that means it must be nice"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Might as well call this Academy the Amnesiacs Ward for Danganronpa characters at this point." Sayaka chuckles. "Anyway, hey Ryoko! I'm Sayaka!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck isn't going to give this up. He dashes out of his suit and back into the wig.

"Oh, but I'm totally not Chuck! That blur you see is just a figment of your imagination!"

Chuck zooms out of the wig and back into his suit.

latest?cb=20150129075810

"See, she's a real date! Even she says so! You should believe her!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'm a robot" Rock simply said.

"As in, I don't see things. And I'm not stupid. Then again, it's obvious that it's you". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Come on, just admit you're one and the same and get it over with."

"What's with that yellow bird?" Amitie asked. "Why did he go in and out of a wig?"

"And why are you trying to say you're separate people?" said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao4_r2_500.png

"Hey Sayaka! Is that my name? Huh how about that?" Ryoko looked through her notebook to see her name written down.

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"This is going to be a problem. More so than the others." Yusei thought about how to change things. He then noticed Midare putting decorations everywhere.

"Hey Midare. Do you have a minute?" "Sure!" Midare ran over and they had a quick chat. Then Midare slapped something on Ryoko.

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"What's this?"

"Its a name tag! Now everyone including yourself will know who you are!" Midare explained.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Well... that's one way to do it." Tais shrugs. "She sure is interesting compared to our other two cases, though. Kaede and Kirumi aren't this forgetful. It's just their memories have been erased up to a certain moment in time. Interesting indeed..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Yaya begins to follow the music away from H.Q. into the forest...

I always thought that I might be bad

Now I'm sure that its true

'cause I think you're so good

And I'm nothing like you

"Hello?!" Yaya nervously asks.

Look at you go

I just adore you

I wish that I knew

What makes you think I'm so special

The music began to get louder and louder, Yaya was getting closer to the source of where the music was coming from.

• Thumbs Up 1

One of Chuck's eyes twitches a bit as he keeps his routine going.

"What, you don't believe that women are wiser!? She's clearly smarter than all of you here! Isn't that right, Chuck?"

Chuck speeds out of his suit and back into his wig.

"Yes, that's true, honey! Way smarter... except for Amitie over there! But she's wrong too!"

Chuck zips back into his suit again and pulls out a washcloth.

"And Mr. Robot here, maybe your optical sensors are all dirty! Here, let me clean them for you!"

Chuck hops up to Rock and rubs his washcloth over Rock's eyes. He just is too stubborn.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I'd like to think of it an endearing character trait if it weren't for the memory loss problem." Ryoko told Tails.

"This is a very interesting case indeed...."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Um...okay then?" Amitie said. "You know where the dance is, right?"

"Perhaps women are wiser, but you're still not very smart, Chuck." Lupin snarked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cariss simply held her nose in annoyance at Chuck pretending to be his 'date', while Saffy was amused. "Awww, how cute....wait did your date go?" Saffy naively asked. 

Rocku finally entered the ballroom to see the commotion.

He didn't dress up aside from the black tie he was wearing over his regular outfit.

"Oh, hey Rocku! You came!" Saffy said greeting him.

"Please don't ask where Graff is, please don't ask where Graff is." Rocku begged in his head.

"Where's Graff?" Cariss asked.

"Damn it."

"YO YO YOOOOOO!!!! WHAT IS UP MY HOMIE-OS! THE GRAFFSTER IS IN THE HIZ HOOOOUZE!" yelled a voice entering the ballroom which unfortunately belonged to Graff.

He barged in wearing a 50s leather jacket and white shirt, 90s futuristic glasses and styled his hair into a 70s style pompadour.

"Which one of you FOXY mamas want a taste of the G-Dawg?!" Graff asked every girl in the room.

"Why me? Why him?" Rocku said hanging his head.

• Thumbs Up 4

Rock gets annoyed. "Ever try that again, and I'll blast your wig". 

"And some advice, don't call your fictional girlfriend your own name". 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Anyway, we're having a little Valentine's Day dance, Ryoko. Maybe you'd like to join us? I'm Sonic, by the way." Sonic says to his newest recruit. "You might wanna write this down."

• Thumbs Up 2

Lupin just gave a facepalm. "And they say my lines are cheesy..."

"Um...thanks, but I'm already with Sig..." Amitie said, clearly weirded out by Graff.

Sig looks annoyed with Graff. "Leave Amitie out of this, okay?" He said in his usual monotone voice, but with a small hint of annoyance.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Nice to meet you Sonic" Ryoko wrote down Sonic's name while drawing a ball to describe him.

"I'd like to think this would be a good time to meet everyone besides all of us. And Midare. Come on Ryoko let's show you the festivities."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeah. I think everyone's beginning to gather." Neptune nods. "Come on! The party will start with or without us!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey guys" came the voice of Kat, who just entered the ballroom, having finally gotten ready.

"Holy...." Rock started off.

7d8964b43f5301cc2ce6e11af0b8656b.jpg

"I heard the party was beginning?" Kat said, walking further into the room.

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff then moonwalked to Amitie, Sig and Lupin.

He then spoke to Amitie in a Elvis Presley voice. "Suit yourself honeybun, just remember that there's plenty of The Graff to go around!" He then growled like a cat and moonwalked to more chicks to flirt with.

"I wish I could punch him." Ty said irritated.

"Be my guest." Rocku pleaded.

"I wonder how you put up with him." Cariss said annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chuck gives up and decides to leave Lupin, Rock, Amitie, and Sig alone.

"You people just don't get it, do you.... Come on, we're heading to another area of this place!"

Chuck dashes away from the trio... and then comes back to take his wig with him.

"Bye for now!"

Chuck waves at the trio and then zooms off to where he left his suit, which was somehow floating in the air for him.

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao4_r2_500.png

"I'm ready to party!"

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"...But what is a party again?"

(Somehow I managed to post this weirdly so don't mind that)

• Thumbs Up 3

Lupin takes one look at Kat, and is awestruck. "Oh, mama, you look gorgeous! Well, shall we dance?"

Amitie looks at Graff, clearly unhappy with that comment. Sig doesn't exactly look amused himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Dee Dude said:

Graff then moonwalked to Amitie, Sig and Lupin.

He then spoke to Amitie in a Elvis Presley voice. "Suit yourself honeybun, just remember that there's plenty of The Graff to go around!" He then growled like a cat and moonwalked to more chicks to flirt with.

"I wish I could punch him." Ty said irritated.

"Be my guest." Rocku pleaded.

"I wonder how you put up with him." Cariss said annoyed.

Kat walked up to the group. "Please do, I have a feeling Dusty would take offence to his impression..." Kat said, having just witnessed Graff's sad attempt to pick up women. 

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

Lupin takes one look at Kat, and is awestruck. "Oh, mama, you look gorgeous! Well, shall we dance?"

Amitie looks at Graff, clearly unhappy with that comment. Sig doesn't exactly look amused himself.

Kat nodded to Lupin's suggestion. "Sure, and thanks for the compliment. Gotta be honest, you clean up nicely yourself". 

• Thumbs Up 3

gGHoP5p.jpg

"Well, I'm glad you think so. I do take pride in my dashing good looks!"

"There he goes again..." Amitie said.

"We should go, too." said Sig.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat chuckles. "I'm surprised you don't pride yourself on your humble nature". 

Rock looked around. "Well...this is gonna be a fun few hours...makes me wish Tempo could've visited..." 

• Thumbs Up 2