Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Anyway I'm going to try and get something done before that silly party kicks in." Sarge heads off.

"Oh crap... the party... I forgot about that." Yaya sighs.

Shademon, Ztar and Mog looked at each other in shock! Of course the big Valentine's Day party is happening tonight! They quickly rushed off to go get cleaned up.

"Hey, where are you three going?" Yaya asks.

"Gotta get cleaned up for the party!" Mog smiles before running off.

"Well, it looks like it's just you and me Death... unless parties are your thing." Yaya smiled.

Homura simply gets up from her seat. "Good luck." She bluntly states before walking away.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rock quickly turned to Sonic. "We need something to stop her, and quick. We can't have Raven go on a rampage right before the party..." Rock said, trying to think of a plan.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic taps his foot rapidly. "Kat probably needs to know. If she can convince Raven that whatever happened wasn't because of someone here, we'd have no problem. Surey she'd understand... right?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Sonic taps his foot rapidly. "Kat probably needs to know. If she can convince Raven that whatever happened wasn't because of someone here, we'd have no problem. Surey she'd understand... right?"

Rock nods. "It's worth a try. Let's go!" 

As Rock and Sonic approach Kat's room, they begin hearing singing.

• Thumbs Up 2

"She's... singing? Hm, wonder about what?" Sonic pauses for a moment. "I don't speak Japanese, so... yeah. She does have a nice voice, though."

He knocks on the door.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What's taking so friggin' long? We do we get to eat?" Jigen said. "Hey, Goemon. You think there will be steak in this party?"

"Unlikely, but not impossible." Goemon said. "But the party will commence hopefully sooner rather than later. I certainly would like these delicacies."

• Thumbs Up 1

"G-gah!" Kat says, realizing she's been caught. 

"U-uh come on in!" She says, trying to act casual. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey... Kat? We need to talk. Everyone's lives kinda depends on it." Sonic says, his face slowly appearing from the gap in the door.

• Thumbs Up 1

"O-Oh, yeah. That's cool, come on inside". Kat was just about to get ready for the party, so she wasn't wearing her regular outfit. 

you-ll-have-to-pony-up-some-dusty-tokens

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" Kat asked, wanting to try steer things away from her singing.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well... you know how Terri beat the crap out of you that one time? Well, Raven's here and Terri's here and we have an inkling of suspicion that she found out." Sonic explains. "And as such, we need you to think of some excuse as to why you were injured or else or... how should I put this simply?"

"Oh yeah, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat sighed. 

"Alright, fine. I'll lie to Raven, but be clear Sonic, this doesn't mean I forgive Terri. I gave my life once to save my world. I almost had to give it again just to stop his little temper tantrum, and I'm only doing this for everyone else. Any other case, and I'd be letting Raven have her fun". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"I understand. I just want to keep everyone safe. If Raven and Terri are at each other's throats... it's like putting two nukes together. It won't be good." Sonic says, using his hands to demonstrate, putting one fist and the other together.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"I understand. I just want to keep everyone safe. If Raven and Terri are at each other's throats... it's like putting two nukes together. It won't be good." Sonic says, using his hands to demonstrate, putting one fist and the other together.

She nodded. "Very well. I will lie to Raven. She's coming to check on me before Lupin comes so I'll tell her then. Just keep Terriful hidden until she comes to me". 

Rock piped up, trying to cheer her up. "So, was that you singing before we came in?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

As Sarge began to make his way back another Metal Sonic stopped him. "What's the matter big guy? Roids not doing it for you?" Sarge turned slowly to face the Metal Sonic.

"You little tin cans sure like trying to piss me off as of late." He hisses.

Little did Sarge know... a couple more Metal Sonic's were watching and waiting for their cue.

"Well... to be honest it's not like you'll be doing much here on out anyway." The Metal Sonic smirked giving the other two their cue to attack.

The two Metal Sonic snuck up on Marcus from behind, one trying to stab him with a piece of glass while the other successfully capiscum sprayed him.

Marcus quickly made the motions to raise the shield up to protect himself despite being blinded.

"You little cowards!" He yelled. The three laughed as they bounced on his shield, trying to break it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Or maybe that was a radio. Have you heard the ones Tails made? Those sound like a person's REALLY there." Sonic says to Rock.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat nods. "U-Uh, yeah. It was the radio...What would I be doing singing with my boring ol' voice?" Kat said, trying to make an excuse.

"Hmm, you're acting mighty suspicious Kat" Rock simply said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Homura enters her new dorm, as it morphs into a room that is very familiar to her...

vlcsnap-2012-07-10-22h52m25s170.png?w=48

She locks the door and grabs a radio. She turns on the music and proceeds to step to the rhythm, in an attempt to dance. She wobbles a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mia with very little to do decided to head outside... only to see the three Metal Sonic's get the jump on Marcus.

"Woah, that's not cool!" Mia shouts. The three Metal Sonic's turn around to see the new recruit.

"Who's the bimbo?" MetalOne asks.

"Beats me... but she's probably as useless if not even more so than he is." MetalTwo sneers.

"Who cares! Let's beat her up then we go back to jumping on him!" MetalThree smiles a particularly nasty grin.

"Well then, come get some boys, I'm all open!" Mia smiles before pulling out her gun and shooting MetalOne straight between the eyes, deactivating him in a matter of seconds.

The other two quickly regret their decision because while they were distracted Sarge had motioned the shield to quickly rise up from opposite ends where they were standing and crush them both before they could jump off.

"Nice shield maneuver." Mia nodded, she walked over to Sarge to help him up.

"Who's there?" He asked still a bit jumpy. "Name's Mia, I'm new here."

"New recruit huh. Thanks for the save kid." Marcus nodded. "I'm Sgt. Fenix, most folks here call me Sarge."

"Let's get you cleaned up then Sgt. Fenix." Mia noticed the capiscum spray was starting to really take hold. "I guide you to the kitchen, milk is the best way to get rid of that stuff." 

"Sure thing."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I wonder what's taking Homura so long?" Madoka asks, looking up at the ceiling. "She said she was cleaning her gun, right?"

"Yeah. But she's probably lurking in the dark, monologuing on how miserable her life is while listening to Linkin Park all day!" Neptune answers looking up as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

Danny caught Rock and Sonic as they were leaving Kat's room. 

a2fa0589a3847f9862e4ce87de26df73.jpg

"Hey, have you two seen Shantae anywhere? I wanted to apologize for what Ghostly Dan did. Plus, if I make it clear it wasn't me, there might be a slight chance I'll live past Valentine's Day..." 

• Thumbs Up 3

"Haven't seen her since the trial. Sorry, man." Sonic says. "She's gotta be here somewhere, though..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Danny nodded and went into ghost form. 

"Maybe if I search around in ghost form, I'll find her. If Sam is coming tonight, she'll kill me if one of them thought I was my true self". 

"Wellllll, I think Shantae knows anyway, she seemed to know with Roxas....." Rock said, snarking. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Meanwhile, in Kaede's room, she's busy playing her piano.

XV6ehLj.jpg

"Ah, it feels great to get some time to sit back and enjoy playing some music..."

As she plays, she begins singing to herself. Her voice was surprisingly beautiful and full of emotion despite her talent of playing an instrument.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kat knocked on Kaede's door. 

"Hey Kaede, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for how I acted over the past few days..." Kat started.

• Thumbs Up 3