Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

The Disciples head to the ballroom to see Madoka waiting there.

"Whoa! Madoka, looking good!" Sayaka says.

487b275aee507bcd030b5882ddd7ad46d8d1033d

"Really? Thanks! Really, the Able Sisters gave this to me. They kinda insisted."

"Insisted? How so?" Tails asks.

Madoka scratches her head. "Well, I told them we were Magical Girls so they insisted on "magical clothes". They look cute, though!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Who's Tempo?" Amitie asked. "Is she someone special to you?" Amitie's face then lit up. "I wish she could be here, too!"

"Well, if she pops up, she pops up, but we got our dances to go to!" Lupin said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Image result for Papyrus cool dude

"LOOKS LIKE THE PARTY'S STARTING!" Papyrus nudged Hiss, "SHALL WE GET GOING... M'LADY?

pleased_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvsi.png

"Yay! Hiss love to go, M'lord."

Katii cringed at the exchange between the two as she followed them to the ballroom. Katii was initially going to stop by for snacks and then spend the rest of the night sleeping. But Hiss was back at the academy, and Katii just had to see how this date was going to play out.

As Robrainiac's minions put the finishing touches on Edgeworth's office, the all looked towards their leader, awaiting their next instructions.

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o3_250.png

"Well done henchminions! Good as new!" Robrainiac said, turning towards the still unconcious Igoo. "Now then, please take Igoo back to base. I think I shall stick around and enjoy the festivities for a while.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Who's Tempo?" Amitie asked. "Is she someone special to you?" Amitie's face then lit up. "I wish she could be here, too!"

"Well, if she pops up, she pops up, but we got our dances to go to!" Lupin said.

Rock nodded. "Yes, she's a robot girl my sister set me up with once. We were friends for a long time but we didn't go forward with it. We were younger and didn't know much about love then, and Tempo was just getting her personality back after an...incident. Before coming here, we were hanging out with each other and I guess we just felt an attraction this time around..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby walks into the ballroom and looks at all of his friends.

latest?cb=20170108065344&path-prefix=en

"Wow, everyone looks so impressive today! I mean, all of these clothes are amazing!"

Kirby makes his way around the room, looking at all of the well designed decor.

"And I have to compliment whoever did all of this work!"

Kirby runs over to Madoka, with his eyes wide.

"Oooh, oooh! You're a stage magician too? Can I see a magic trick?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Graff was still moonwalking across the ballroom trying to pick up the girls. To no avail....obviously. Rocku then walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Graff! What are you doing?" Rocku.

"Woah woah woah! Easy on the shirt sha broski! El Macho Graffo is just trying pick some up oh so bodacious dudettes!" Graff explained in the corniest way possible.

"I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT SLANG YOU'RE GOING FOR!!" Rocku yelled angrily.

"Chill your ice cubes. It's all fo shizzle mate! Now let G-Dawg crank his thang up!" Graff said removing Rocku's grip.

"Yo ladies! Get a fresh whiff of the Graffster!" Graff said as he started dancing....horribly.

Rocku simply started twitching his eye.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Kirby walks into the ballroom and looks at all of his friends.

latest?cb=20170108065344&path-prefix=en

"Wow, everyone looks so impressive today! I mean, all of these clothes are amazing!"

Kirby makes his way around the room, looking at all of the well designed decor.

"And I have to compliment whoever did all of this work!"

Kirby runs over to Madoka, with his eyes wide.

"Oooh, oooh! You're a stage magician too? Can I see a magic trick?"

Madoka giggles. "Okay! But every magician needs her wonderful assistant! Oh, Homura!"

Homura sheepishly walks into the ballroom, dressed in a similar a fashion to Madoka.

8410029e6dc9913898139b32fa42f8157b650141

"...Hello."

• Thumbs Up 3

Yusei, Ryoko, and Midare enter the ballroom. All three were wowed by how pretty the place was.

Kirumi and Celes were in the corner, gossiping about various things. Amane sat down and watched everyone, preparing to see everyone's dance. Midare ran across the dance floor with glee.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"Don't mind them too much. They are a rowdy bunch." Yusei explained to Ryoko who seemed lost in the atmosphere.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Thanks Amitie! See, Homura? I told you they were cute!" Madoka turns to her "chaperone".

Homura's face turns red. "I-If you say so!" She turns away. "You... you look pretty cute though, Madoka... very cute."

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck (Suit) boos Graff and shouts at him,

"Hey, you suck! You clearly don't know what real dancing is! Isn't that right, Chuck?"

Chuck swaps into his wig and says,

"That's right! Now why don't you go teach that bear like fool a lesson!"

Chuck zips back into his suit and says,

"I'll do it, just for you!"

Chuck zooms over next to Graff and flips himself upside down. Then he spins rapidly, moving around the room like a top!

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Madoka giggles. "Okay! But every magician needs her wonderful assistant! Oh, Homura!"

Homura sheepishly walks into the ballroom, dressed in a similar a fashion to Madoka.

8410029e6dc9913898139b32fa42f8157b650141

"...Hello."

Katii wasn't aware Homura wasn't back. Despite wanting to groan at "miss sunshine" (As she often referred to her) returning, she decided to keep her negativity to herself. After all, this was a time for celebration. The catling was in a good mood anyway.

"Hey! Looking good kid!" Katii complemented.

• Thumbs Up 3

If I could begin to do

Something that does right by you

I would do about anything

I would even learn how to love

Yaya finally found the source of the music. A oddly shaped CD player put on full blast.

When I see the way you look

Shaken by how long it took

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love like you

Love me like you

Yaya then turned the player off. She then noticed to her, left two figures out like lights. She quickly tuned on the DUES and used it to call Sarge. "Sarge! Sarge! Come in Sarge! I just found two folks in the forest needing medical assistance. I need your help so we don't ruin the V-day party. I've turned my beckon on so can locate me."

Sarge quickly picked up the link and took a deep breath. Finally something to do other than watch everyone goof around. Thanks kid. And with that Sgt. Fenix headed outside and into the forest to go help Yaya.

• Thumbs Up 2

"...Thank you." Homura simply replies, her face turning back to normal. 

"Anyway... where's Kaede? She's the only one not here of our little team." Sonic asks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rock snickered. 

"Oh? Do I hear someone's anger and hatred fading?" 

Rock's eyes widen when he hears a sudden voice behind him.

"Hey, has anyone seen a kid named Rock around here?" 

latest?cb=20150624231435

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby dashes out of the ballroom and heads up to Kaede's room.

"She must be sleeping in again! You two hold that magic trick for a bit, I'll go get her!"

Kirby arrives at Kaede's room, where he yells out,

"Oh Kaede! You're late for something important! The dance is going to start soon!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

MonomiA_7.png

"I'd say this dance has started off pretty well, wouldn't you say?"

Chihiro-Fujisaki-image-chihiro-fujisaki-

"Yeah! Wait until I get on the dance floor! I'm gonna be a robot... doing the robot! Clever, huh?"

tumblr_inline_mr6we5nZJL1qz4rgp.png

"Alter-Ego... I'm pretty sure that gag has been done to death, though!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"WOAH WOAH OOF!" Graff yelled in pain at Chuck spinning him around. He got up and wiped himself.

"Woah, easy my bird bro. Clearly you're just jealous of my G-Dawg swagger! Maybe you need a challenger for a dance off!" Graff declared.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede hears Kirby knocking.

OR4iX8V.jpg

"What?! The dance is starting? Shoot! I've been practicing the piano for so long that I've completely lost track of time!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Tempo smiled. "Yep, I'm Tempo, or Quake Woman, whichever one you prefer!" 

Rock suddenly glomped Tempo, giving her a hug

"Tempo! Oh man have I missed you!" Rock said happily. 

Tempo suddenly grabbed Rock's head into a headlock and playfully gave him a noogie. 

"Roll told me about some kind of party, and I thought I'd give my best friend a visit! The docs, Roll, and Kalinka wanted to visit too, but they got caught doing some kind of robot premier. They wanted me to send you and Rush best wishes". 

"Although...mom would only let me come on one condition...." 

latest?cb=20151024230655

"WOOOOO, LONG TIME NO SEE ROCK!" Suddenly, Vesper Woman flew into the room. 

"Heh. Only thing I need now is Proto-Man to appear". Rock commented.

• Thumbs Up 2

Chuck flips himself back around and stands up. 

"Oh yeah, I'll do a dance off! Then I can show off all of my skills and prove I'm the best in the house! Now, who's up first?"

Chuck zips back into his wig and says,

"Go Chuck Go! You are the greatest dancer alive!"

Kirby nods at Kaede, and begins to run off to back to the ballroom.

"Well, it happens to the best of us! I've heard that in another dimension, I overslept and almost let a villain take over Dream Land! Thank goodness Alternate Meta Knight was awake there to cover for Alternate me! Anyways, we've got to go! So grab that sheet music and get going! Luckily the dance hasn't started yet!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede grabs the sheet music and looks at herself in the mirror.

3wzQO9g.jpg

"I have no time to get a dress. This should do nicely enough."

• Thumbs Up 1

Comet meanwhile was cringing at Graff's cheesy get up and moves. 

"Geez, if that isn't try hard, I don't what is.." 

"Hey Comet!" Fura said suprising him.

"Gah!" Comet yelled prompting him to a karate pose til he only saw it was only Fura.

"Oh....uh...hey Fura! What's going on?"

"Oh nothing much. It's such a nice party in here, our friends are together, the decorations are pretty."

"Hey, not as pretty as you-YOUR LIPS!" Comet said trying to cover what he said leaving Fura raising an eyebrow. "Umm...yeah your lips, are you wearing lipstick?" Comet asked randomly.

"Uh......yes...why? Is that bad?" Fura answered confused.

"No no! I just uh.......why don't we take a drink and sit down?"

The two grabbed their drinks and sat down somewhere. Meanwhile, Bud and Ty were watching the scene.

"Think he'll make it?" Ty asked.

"Doubt it." Bud answered.

• Thumbs Up 4

Undyne came into the ballroom wearing her Underkeep garbs.

Image result for undyne underkeep

Alright Undyne, think Date Mode, and for the love of god don't mess up those instrumental pieces you've got prepped for tonight! , She thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 5