Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kaede rushes downstairs.

XV6ehLj.jpg

"Sorry I'm late, everyone!"

"Kaede? You aren't wearing anything fancy?" Sayaka asks.

qborp75.jpg

"Eh? No. I didn't have the time to get something for it."

SPjWIgV.jpg

"I think time is better spent helping others rather than yourself anyway, do you agree?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"Good to meet you, Tempo!" Amitie said with a smile.

"Hey there, Tempo. I'm Sig. Who's the Bee Woman?"

latest?cb=20151024225536

"Excuse me? I'm Vesper Woman and I'm Tempo's sister! Or if you prefer, call me Rhythm, or Rhy. Whichever you prefer!" the bee woman said excitedly. 

Meanwhile, Edgeworth was in his office, just getting ready when the door knocked @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's okay. Neither Jigen nor Goemon are wearing anything fancy...well, not fancier than usual, at least." Amitie said.

"Okay, Rhy. Good to meet you." Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 1

yusei%202_zps5dlp9dyu.png

"Kaede! You made it! Here I thought this place would get boring."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao2_r2_500.png

"I honestly don't know what's going on here but hey you!" Ryoko seemed enthusiastic about seeing Kaede.

• Thumbs Up 2

SPjWIgV.jpg

"Hello, there... Ryoko?" Kaede looks at her name tag. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu!"

MauHvES.jpg

"Say... you kinda look like me! What did Sonic call it? Ah, right! We seem to have the same art style! Are an Ultimate, by any chance?"

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

SPjWIgV.jpg

MauHvES.jpg

"Say... you kinda look like me! What did Sonic call it? Ah, right! We seem to have the same art style! Are an Ultimate, by any chance?"

Rhythm flew over to Kaede and tapped her, wanting to socialize. 

"Hi there! Hope I'm not bugging you!".

latest?cb=20140220044726

"Here comes the terrible puns". 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20151024225536

"Excuse me? I'm Vesper Woman and I'm Tempo's sister! Or if you prefer, call me Rhythm, or Rhy. Whichever you prefer!" the bee woman said excitedly. 

Meanwhile, Edgeworth was in his office, just getting ready when the door knocked @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"Sup' Edgeworth? You up for the big V-Day Bash!?",Image result for maya x edgeworth Maya said excited.

Meanwhile Shantae was waiting in the ballroom for Roxas to arrive and surprise her with whatever outift he'd picked. Lord knows her's would shock him!

Image result for shantae gravity rush

"Yo Kat!", she said waving over to the Gravity Shifter, "Looking to be a cool party isn't it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Rhythm flew over to Kaede and tapped her, wanting to socialize. 

"Hi there! Hope I'm not bugging you!".

latest?cb=20140220044726

"Here comes the terrible puns". 

Kaede turns around to see Rhythm.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Oh, hello! No, you're not bugging me at all!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Kirby slides into the ballroom once again.

"Whew! I got Kaede! Is anyone else missing who wants to come? I'll go get them if necessary!"

Kirby paces around the room not really knowing what to do. Chuck was currently dancing, but since no one else is, that might not be a good idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Sup' Edgeworth? You up for the big V-Day Bash!?",Image result for maya x edgeworth Maya said excited.

Meanwhile Shantae was waiting in the ballroom for Roxas to arrive and surprise her with whatever outift he'd picked. Lord knows her's would shock him!

"Yo Kat!", she said waving over to the Gravity Shifter, "Looking to be a cool party isn't it?"

latest?cb=20130630182044

"Oh, hello Maya. You're looking lovely" Edgeworth said, adjusting his suit for special occasions. "You mind giving me two more seconds and I'll be ready to go?" Edgeworth said with a smile. 

Kat saw Shantae and excused herself from Lupin a second to go talk to her. 

"Yeah Shantae, it's awesome so far. Nice outfit by the way" Kat said, having noticed the similarity. 

"I heard you and Roxy are a thing now, congrats to you two!" 

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede turns around to see Rhythm.

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Oh, hello! No, you're not bugging me at all!"

177?cb=20151024225637

Vesper Woman bowed, introducing herself, as Tempo came in to also introduce her. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Oh, you two are robots? Wow. They've certainly come a long way! You all look so... human! Same with Alter-Ego and Rock!"

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Come to think of it... it feels like I've met a robot that looked very human before. I must be thinking things, though."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

6C7BbJF.jpg

"Oh, you two are robots? Wow. They've certainly come a long way! You all look so... human! Same with Alter-Ego and Rock!"

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Come to think of it... it feels like I've met a robot that looked very human before. I must be thinking things, though."

"Well, in our world, technology has made a lot of advancements. There used to be a period of time where we were still stuck by our programming, but Dr. Light managed to grant a few of us our own free wills, those including myself, Rock, Blues, and Rhy here.

185?cb=20151024225516

"And while my sister might act like a grump, she knows she loves her sister as much as I love my sister!" Rhy said, teasing Tempo.

Reconfigured.jpg?format=original

"Yeah yeah, I know I admitted as such..." Tempo said annoyed. 

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

SPjWIgV.jpg

MauHvES.jpg

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"She told me she's the Ultimate Analyst. She however forgets a lot that we had to slap a name tag on her. You'd think with that kind of talent she'd be one who doesn't have problems like that."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao4_r2_500.png

"Oh hey a new person! Hello!" Ryoko waved at Kaede, seemingly forgetting they just met.

yusei%205_zpsbj8milf8.png

"Yes its going to be tough with her around..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Amitie and Sig then walked into the ballroom, ready to dance. Or at least, as ready as they'll ever be.

"Shall we join them?" Lupin asked Kat.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yeah Shantae, it's awesome so far. Nice outfit by the way" Kat said, having noticed the similarity. 

"I heard you and Roxy are a thing now, congrats to you two!" 

Shantae giggled. Well you could say I had a certain gravity shifter on the brain, plus this outfit was one of the few to fit just right too!

Also, I see Lupin's caught himself a cat to play and dance with tonight with too! Ya thinking about going steady!?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kaede turns to Ryoko.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I see... That must really suck, forgetting things on the fly like that."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I do hope we'll make it possible to cure that someday..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Shantae giggled. Well you could say I had a certain gravity shifter on the brain, plus this outfit was one of the few to fit just right too!

Also, I see Lupin's caught himself a cat to play and dance with tonight with too! Ya thinking about going steady!?"

Kat rubbed her neck and laughed. "Let's just see how tonight is going to go first". 

"Speaking of which, where's your edgy keyblade welder run off to anyway?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, you know me, I'm just one dashing guy." Lupin said.

Amitie and Sig are in the ballroom, waiting anxiously. But while they're waiting...they actually hold each others' hands. They seem really happy regardless of the wait.

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Kaede turns to Ryoko.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I see... That must really suck, forgetting things on the fly like that."

kuLwqEU.jpg

"I do hope we'll make it possible to cure that someday..."

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"...Wasn't there someone helping me with something like that...?" Ryoko thought about it for a minute.

"Oh well I hope it wasn't anyone close!"

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat rubbed her neck and laughed. "Let's just see how tonight is going to go first". 

"Speaking of which, where's your edgy keyblade welder run off to anyway?" 

"Oh, he was taking a while back at the clothes shop and told me to go on ahead and wait for him, to get a surprise!", Shantae said.

Meanwhile Gumshoe and Maggey were just arriving to the ball,

y-gumshoe-laughing%28b%29.gif

"Wow Maggey, I can't believe you went to the trouble of getting my dapper coat here!"

"Well ummm, you know what they says sir! Always be prepared!", Maggey said as she charged in!birdie-mad%28d%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

As Comet and Fura sat down, they started to chat some more.

"So what was that all about back there?" Fura asked.

"About what?"

"You know what I'm talking about Com, why did you struggle to compliment me when we saw each other dressed up? You acted like you never met me before." Fura said.

"I do! You did look pretty! There, I spat it out! Problem fixed now let's-." Comet said happily before Fura halted him.

"Woah, hold it. I know you meant to compliment me, but when you had trouble doing that, I had this feeling that you started to see me as something....more. It doesn't help that it's a Valentines party of course." Fura said.

Comet blushed like crazy. "Whaaaaat? Don't be silly, if I really saw you as something.........more, it would've happened long ago..wouldn't you say?" Comet said.

"....You know what? Maybe you're right. I'm probably thinking too much." Fura said she drank her lemonade. "Come on, let's go dance!"

"Uhhh, yeah of course! Heh heh heh...." Comet said as he laughed awkwardly trying to drink his lemonade....only to have it spill on his pants....

"Uh...Comet?"

"What?" He then looked down at his pants.

"AW MAN!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Surrrprrrrriisssssseeeeee" Roxas said, entered the ballroom. He was wearing a suit similar to this: 

2880976-feature_ignis.00_00_02_09.still0

"The guys at the shop demanded I wore this. Said that quite a lot of characters from similar worlds love this look. Have to admit, I think I fit it rather well" Roxas said, showing off the suit.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao1_r1_500.png

"...Wasn't there someone helping me with something like that...?" Ryoko thought about it for a minute.

"Oh well I hope it wasn't anyone close!"

"Regardless, we'll find some way to help you!" Tails says to Ryoko. "We're already dealing with two people with lost memories, so it's no problem!"

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Undyne came into the ballroom wearing her Underkeep garbs.

Image result for undyne underkeep

Alright Undyne, think Date Mode, and for the love of god don't mess up those instrumental pieces you've got prepped for tonight! , She thought to herself.

Image result for alphys date

"Undyne!" Alphys said as she ran up to her date, "Wow! I've never seen you in that dress before... Hehe, it's beautiful.

MeanwhileKatii, Papyrus, Hiss, and Robrainiac all walk into the ballroom.

tumblr_ok74ikWWDR1rammm1o9_250.png

"Well you kids have fun." Robrainiac said to the couple. "Me, There's some cupcakes and punch that's calling my name."

tumblr_oiklfxho151rammm1o7_250.png

"Right behind you, Brain guy!" Katii turned to look up at Hiss. "Great to have you back, Hiss. If you need any dating advice then... I'm probably the last person you'd wanna ask. But I'll help you anyway!"

Katii followed Robrainiac to get some snacks. Once again, the couple stood around, clueless as to what they wanted to do.

confused_date_by_lordrobrainiac-dazpvbi.png

"...Do Hiss and bone man kiss now?" Hiss asked.

Related image

"NOT UNTIL THE END OF THE DATE, I THINK.." Papyrus said, thinking back to the date book.

• Thumbs Up 5