Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, Judge Bot said:

The latest stream showed three pictures of part 2-

tumblr_opupx6Ff8n1udzlioo1_1280.png

HE'S FINE BOYS

How and when will we ever get to see these episodes in HD?!... There are currently about 5 episodes that still haven't aired in HD, and it will be 6 episodes, after tomorrow night... Such a waste to make a show in HD, but not give the paying viewers any way of watching it in the quality it was made for... 

Honestly, I agree, but I'm just thankful we're able to watch the show at all. It could be way worse than this.

True dat.

Anyway, the usual pics from the Sonic Tumblr have come in for "Robots from the Sky" Part Two:

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o1_1280.png

"Robots are going haywire all over the world. It’s up to Sonic and Tails to infiltrate the robotic sky city of Morris Town. Watch Part 2 of Robots from the Sky, part of a four part series, on Sonic Boom. Airing at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags are back! Some of 'em had to be spoilered out for those who haven't seen the ending of Part One, though: #sonic boom season 2 #Morris Town? #What kind of name is that? #I guess Robotropolis still doesn't have a very positive spin on it

Spoiler

#as you can guess #tails seems to be okay #aaron will be a little disappointed #as he's been thinking someone listened to him and Tails game overed #don't tell him #he'll realize it soon enough

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ... said:

well it's coming to Netflix next month 

Yo, I am so freaking hyped for that though. Like, I can finally watch the show legally, yeh. But it'll take awhile for them to get up to Season 2 though.

8 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

True dat.

Anyway, the usual pics from the Sonic Tumblr have come in for "Robots from the Sky" Part Two:

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o4_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_opsr7u7b7U1u5cb23o1_1280.png

"Robots are going haywire all over the world. It’s up to Sonic and Tails to infiltrate the robotic sky city of Morris Town. Watch Part 2 of Robots from the Sky, part of a four part series, on Sonic Boom. Airing at 6pm on Boomerang."

Tags are back! Some of 'em had to be spoilered out for those who haven't seen the ending of Part One, though: #sonic boom season 2 #Morris Town? #What kind of name is that? #I guess Robotropolis still doesn't have a very positive spin on it

Hide contents

#as you can guess #tails seems to be okay #aaron will be a little disappointed #as he's been thinking someone listened to him and Tails game overed #don't tell him #he'll realize it soon enough

Hold on...wasn't Robotropolis from Sonic Underground? Ayy, another reference.

16 minutes ago, blazefan519 said:

Hold on...wasn't Robotropolis from Sonic Underground? Ayy, another reference.

There was a Robotropolis in the Sonic OVA, if I remember correctly.

Just now, SSF1991 said:

Ayy, double reference.

Just now, SSF1991 said:

Robotropolis is present in Archie Sonic, Sonic OVA, SatAM, and Underground IIRC.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, SSF1991 said:

And in SATAM. And the Christmas special of Adventures of Sonic.

8 hours ago, ... said:

well it's coming to Netflix next month 

There's still no word on whether it's coming in the United States though, and there's nothing said about what episodes will be available, or when they'd be available. 

I checked the French TV listings and it appears that the show is on hiatus there. No new episodes have aired for the last couple of weeks. 

3 hours ago, sinclair said:

I checked the French TV listings and it appears that the show is on hiatus there. No new episodes have aired for the last couple of weeks. 

Good, we need time to catch up. Hopefully once we do, the show can resume at a fair and even pace on both sides.

Sure, SpongicX. Today's Saturday anyway, and I can't wait for part 2 of Robots from the Sky on Sonic Boom to come out, even though I don't have Boomerang.

"Robots from the Sky" Part Two was packed to the gills with action! I like that. Some good jokes in there, too.

Spoiler

Looks like the "Knuckles complains about the cliffhanger ending" thing is gonna be a running gag...

Robots From the Sky Part 2 Review

Spoiler

It was better than the first. 

Tails managed to survive the shot from the last episode, and revealed the blast only shot a little book he had with him. The creatures that attacked Sonic and pals from last week's episode turned out to be the Cubot prototypes. Sonic and friends are wondering what went wrong with them, and had no choice, but to fight back, and press their self destruct switches. Tails decides he's going to reconstruct them, and see what could have went wrong with them. 

Meanwhile, a mysterious signal starts affecting all of Eggman's robots, and causes them to head for the village, and start attacking. Tails finds out that the signal is coming from Morris Town, and decides him and Sonic should get to the bottom of it. Amy, Knuckles, and Sticks stay behind to help defend the village. Sonic and Tails get into an action packed dog fight in the sky. They were attacked  by robot ships sent from Morris Town.  Sonic even makes a Star Fox reference, and says "Do a barrel roll". Sonic and Tails then hijack one of the enemy ships, in hopes of being able to sneak into Morris Town, without getting shot down. 

Meanwhile at the village, Amy is happy to see Friendbot show up, and hopes that he'll help them, but Friendbot tries attacking Amy and Sticks, and they run for cover. Meanwhile, Sonic and Tails finally find Morris Town, and are horrified to see it isn't a peaceful paradise, like Mighton and Bolts let it on to be. Tails questions "What happened Here?" and the episode ends again, followed by Knuckles leaving another quote that shares his displeasure in cliffhanger endings. It was kind of unfair for Knuckles to insult the writers though, since we know it's actually the network's fault, since all 4 parts of these episodes already aired in France on the same day, lol.

Overall, it was a much more exciting episode than part 1, and I am looking forward to episode 3 in English.

Spoiler

5917887010de7_Screenshot2017-05-13at6_14_33PM.thumb.png.bfb69469e4dd98d1985563241fc9503c.png

From that Thunder Bowlers episode that premiered on Canal J 

Spoiler

5917887010de7_Screenshot2017-05-13at6_14_33PM.thumb.png.bfb69469e4dd98d1985563241fc9503c.png

2 minutes ago, SonicFlameFairy56 said:
  Hide contents

From that Thunder Bowlers episode that premiered on Canal J 

Spoiler

5917896e0d00d_Screenshot2017-05-13at6_31_44PM.png.a5053ac6474c3b2d14db56717614f5c6.png

I should mention that "Robots from the Sky" Part Two is Boom's 79th episode, which means the show now officially holds the record of most episodes aired of a Sonic TV series (the previous record holder was Sonic X at 78)!

Yes, Boom follows the "one 11-minute episode is an individual episode" trend that most similar shows follow nowadays, and back in the day, two 11-minute episodes of such a show were considered a single 22-minute episode (won't lie, I kinda miss that). If that were still true, we'd only be at about 39 1/2. But it's not anymore, so...

(In case you were wondering, I got this from the Sonic News Network wiki.)

• Thumbs Up 5

A may be a little bit behind on this but why is everyone putting everything underneath a "reveal hidden contents" box? The episode already came out. 0_o 

Just now, sinclair said:

A may be a little bit behind on this but why is everyone putting everyone underneath a "read more"? The episode already came out. 0_o 

I mean, it's a little more important we keep spoilers under wraps, because this is a story arc. I don't want to risk ruining anyone's experience.

1 hour ago, sinclair said:

A may be a little bit behind on this but why is everyone putting everything underneath a "reveal hidden contents" box? The episode already came out. 0_o 

Not everyone has access to Boomerang so their only option is to find it on YouTube i find mine in standard quality on tumblr

I honestly really liked this episode. It was filled with tons of action and the jokes were pretty funny. I don't know but something about Sonic's laugh just makes me really happy for some reason.

I loved the scene where Amy says "I hope Sonic is out there kicking butt!" and the show cuts to him goofily playing with a seat in the spaceship that crashed. lol 

And Tails' comment about cutting airplane amenities so that he could keep "prices low" hit home for me on a lot of fronts. haha :P

• Thumbs Up 2