Awoo.

Sonic Boom (Untagged Spoilers)

Ryannumber1gamer

1 hour ago, RLS Legacy said:

I mean, sure, but that's kind of a weird comparison to make. I don't think the makers of Sonic Boom were particularly trying to ape Kung Fu Panda of all things when they wrote the show.

Oh, OK.

41 minutes ago, RLS Legacy said:

"I can't do it. He's my creation!"

I'd just like to point out that Tails has had absolutely no issue with destroying his own inventions before in past episodes, if that's what was required to save the day.

Dr. Eggman's Tomato Sauce -  "Team Sonic quickly spring into action and destroy numerous electronics, but are soon pursued by Tails' Plane, much to his horror. Refusing to destroy it, Tails stays behind to reclaim his plane while his teammates confront Eggman". This episode was written by Denton/Hahn too.

Outside from this, I don't remember any situations, where he was forced to destroy his inventions. Remind me, if you do.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is Blue Knight/Bluestreak, I'm new to Sonic Stadium. I've got a blog page called Bluestreak where I post articles and news on Sonic and other media news. I currently have posts about Sonic, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Pirates of the caribbean 5 and will be more posts for more topics later. I also have a Youtube Channel, Blue Knight Lego Productions where I cover various news like my blog, but in a video format. I have been keeping up with Sonic Boom since day one, watched the first two episodes ,with thanks going to TheRealSonicFan Channel on Youtube for providing them in HD on the same evening of the premiere. Also my Ratchet & Clank video on my Youtube channel is having copyright claims on it and was wondering do these effect anything or can they turn into copyright strikes, because Youtube says on their site that if you get these on a non-monetized video one of the options they give you is to do nothing? Also on another note did any body notice the Nominatus logo in Robots from the sky part 2 and the picture from a french episode shows a different Sonic, people are calling Dark Sonic if this istrue I don't know.

sonic boom season 2 dark sonic.jpg

42 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Pretty sure that image has been confirmed fake.

Ok, like I said I wasn't sure about it. Also I forgot to post links to the blog and youtube channel.

https://constant-thinker.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/northup160

42 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Pretty sure that image has been confirmed fake.

Ok, like I said I wasn't sure about it. Also I forgot to post links to the blog and youtube channel.

https://constant-thinker.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/northup160

For those who can't get Xfinity to record the Season 2 episodes of Sonic Boom in HD. I found a Youtube channel back on April 20th who posted Season 2 episodes 5-16 in CN on-demand HD from April 20th- April 30th. The channel is still online but there is nothing on there right now, but I'm still keeping an eye on that channel, unless somebody else posts them in HD first on Youtube or Dailymotion. The last two episodes from this channel were only on there for about 12 hours and then removed probably to avoid copyright strike. Also, how often does new episodes get added to CN on-demand on Xfinity? Can anybody post these HD Season 2 episodes to Dailymotion or Youtube? Dailymotion also does not to seem as strict as Youtube when it comes to shows being uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFfELMVhTlP0o69In3GkXfA

Robots from the sky part 4 could see the return of Nominatus because in part 2 on Tails' scanner screen on the cubots you see the Nominatus symbol. Metal Sonic could also appear in part 4 but I don't know if that will happen. They will probably have Shadow, Metal Sonic and the other returning characters from the games toward the end of the season like Season 1.  Also when I said Dailymotion is not as strict, it's true I found the adventures of Puss in Boots, Dreamworks Dragons (all seasons), Sonic Boom even All hail King Julien, Spongebob Squarepants, Macgyver and X-files. Has anybody tried to record the CN episodes on-demand and upload to Dailymotion, at least then you won't have to worry about losing your Youtube Channel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Boom In the midnight hour CN on-demand HD  

Sonic Boom season 2 episode 8 in the midnight hour in CN on-demand HD from Youtube at the channel I left a link to above. Odd, within an hour of that post this Youtuber posted this episode in true HD quality, however this episode is a repost, the last time they uploaded this episode in true HD quality was back on April 20th. The episode is still on there for the moment and it is in 720p - 1080p.

8 hours ago, VeryGoodName said:

Well at least Sonic Boom still has a chance of moving to Disney XD in the United States

But man it needs to come to Netflix in the United States it's already on Netflix in other countries and the contract with Hulu should be expiring soon so there's not really a reason for the show to not come to Netflix in the US

Maybe in July or so

It's likely that it won't get moved to Disney XD. It's highly doubtful at this point. <_<

• Thumbs Up 1

Sad to see he once considered it a bad cartoon, but it's interesting to hear that PhantomStrider thinks the show got good with season 2. 

Sonic Boom Season 2 episode 25 Do Not Disturb is now available on CN on-demand. 

sonic boom season 2 episode 25 do not disturb.jpg

18 minutes ago, VeryGoodName said:

So Cartoon Network will air DC Super Hero Girls on their channel but not Sonic Boom

http://tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#03-Jun-2017

wow

Ugh... that show is bad, even for it's targeted demographic. The animation is horrible, and even the voice actors sound like they're trying to be as annoying as possible. Just. being forced to watch the shorts of those before each new episode of Sonic Boom was torture!...

15 hours ago, SpongicX said:

Ugh... that show is bad, even for it's targeted demographic. The animation is horrible, and even the voice actors sound like they're trying to be as annoying as possible. Just. being forced to watch the shorts of those before each new episode of Sonic Boom was torture!...

I thought it was cute TBH. It's not Teen Titans Go at the least.

Synopsis for the final part of RFTS!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/867711242386808833

Hypnobot teams up with Dr. Eggman to take over the world, while the entire gang is overwhelmed by hordes of hypnotized, evil robots.

And the next episode is "Flea"ing from Trouble, with the titlecard-

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/867713310749097985

DAq8DbBW0AEfs3t?format=jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Fusion Force said:

Synopsis for the final part of RFTS!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/867711242386808833

Hypnobot teams up with Dr. Eggman to take over the world, while the entire gang is overwhelmed by hordes of hypnotized, evil robots.

And the next episode is "Flea"ing from Trouble, with the titlecard-

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillFreiberger/status/867713310749097985

DAq8DbBW0AEfs3t?format=jpg

Glad to hear the show won't be taking a break after part 4 airs.

Yikes, 75k?!

That's rough...

Here's hoping the final part boosts up the ratings.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Stream showed three images for the last part of RFTS-

tumblr_oqjjre7vSS1udzlioo1_1280.png

FriendBot confirmed still evil.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep. It's Friday evening. Time for screenshots of this week's Sonic Boom episode from the Sonic Tumblr. And, as expected, they're all from "Robots from the Sky" Part Four, the epic conclusion to the story arc:

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"It’s the final showdown to save Morristown. But, who are these robotic doppelgangers of Team Sonic? Catch the finale of “Robots from the Sky” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6 p.m. on Boomerang!"

And the tags are back in full force: #sonic boom #season 2 #robots from the sky #are they friend or foe #all we know is their eyes are creepy #like they're judging you #because you're the kind of person to get extra sauce #or you have barbecue sauce on your face #and you don't know or care because it tastes so good #also we fully hope someone eventually changes the name of Morristown #not the best choice a robotic city high in the sky

Sticks does not look happy that there's a robot double of herself. But she hates robots, and seeing yourself as something you hate ain't fun, so this was par for the course.

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, SonicWind said:

Yep. It's Friday evening. Time for screenshots of this week's Sonic Boom episode from the Sonic Tumblr. And, as expected, they're all from "Robots from the Sky" Part Four, the epic conclusion to the story arc:

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o3_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o1_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o2_1280.png

tumblr_oql4hbtAkg1u5cb23o4_1280.png

"It’s the final showdown to save Morristown. But, who are these robotic doppelgangers of Team Sonic? Catch the finale of “Robots from the Sky” on Sonic Boom, airing tomorrow at 6 p.m. on Boomerang!"

And the tags are back in full force: #sonic boom #season 2 #robots from the sky #are they friend or foe #all we know is their eyes are creepy #like they're judging you #because you're the kind of person to get extra sauce #or you have barbecue sauce on your face #and you don't know or care because it tastes so good #also we fully hope someone eventually changes the name of Morristown #not the best choice a robotic city high in the sky

Sticks does not look happy that there's a robot double of herself. But she hates robots, and seeing yourself as something you hate ain't fun, so this was par for the course.

Those details on those robots look pretty neat!

I hope we get to see Friend Bot fight against Eggman again after he's freed from control...

It's funny how the robot Sticks appears to have trust issues with the real Sticks. While Sticks is unsure of the robot version of her, the robot version is having trust issues with a living breathing version of her, lol.

I look forward to finally seeing how it ends in English.

I wonder if Thunder Bowlers will end up airing 3 Saturdays from now, or if they'll end up airing a completely different episode that hasn't aired in France yet. I'm still worried that France will suddenly get a big burst of new episodes again, and once again leave those in the United States far behind again, while leaving us begging for more...

No one likes getting late picks after all, It's still ridiculous how we had to wait 2 months later to get a 4 part special that originally aired all in one day, only to split all 4 parts a week apart from each other...

There are videos of the french version of Thunder Bowlers; but there's no english subtitles. 

Okay so I was thinking about some interesting things that they can do for the show and here's what I have:

• A Perci-centered episode 
  • An origin story for Team Sonic 
  • (This one I thought from reading another person's comment) Tails sees Zooey with another male fox and begins to worry that she's seeing someone else only to find out that it's her brother
  • Maybe an episode that shows the team getting their Fire and Ice powers from the game (seeing as the games takes place within season 2). \\

That's about it though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, no name said:

I bet 100$ that this schedule is inaccurate

Capture.thumb.PNG.ac3eee8c9f2514347744802f84bb7e23.PNG

That would be strange if it were true, why would the show randomly come back to CN after a big 4 part special? If it were returning to CN, it would have made more sense to return when they aired the 4 part special, not after.

That. Was. AWESOME.

"Robots from the Sky" Part Four was the ending this arc deserved. Team Cybonic alone made this whole thing worth waiting three weeks for. And, as fitting for such a finale, it was loaded with action!

I really do appreciate the entire cast and crew's hard work in bringing this whole story arc to life. I salute you people.

• Thumbs Up 4

Robots From the Sky ended with a bang! Part 4 was easily the best of the 4 part special, and just that part alone is one of the show's best episodes!

I liked how the beginning kind of parodied the movie Step Brothers, when Eggman told Hypnobot "Did we just become besties?!" Eggman ends up befriending Hypnobot, and Hypnobot leads Eggman to Morris Town, in order to get revenge on Sonic and Tails. Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles notice the robots are hypnotized again, and are heading to Morris Town, they grab onto Friendbot, and get a lift from him to meet up with Sonic and Tails.

Hypnobot and Eggman attack, and a huge battle takes place. The music during the battles from this episode were very cinematic and epic to be honest. Mighton ends up getting hypnotized, and Sonic, his friends, and Bolts end up taking cover in their safe bunker. Bolts realizes that none of their robots, nor Sonic's friends are enough to defeat Eggman and Hypnobot's army. Bolts then realizes he has the technology to make cyborg clones of Sonic's friends, using their dna. The cyborgs will have the mind power of living beings, making them immune to Hypnobot's robotic control. There is a funny exchange between Sticks and her cyborg clone. 

The climax occurs, where Sonic and pals team up with their cyborg clones, and they take down a bunch of Eggman's hypnotized minions. I got a big laugh out of Knuckle's quote "Who says I skip leg day?"  Sonic's leg gets injured again, and right when a hypnotized Mighton is about to destroy Sonic, Tails desperately flies at Hypnobot, and ends up taking down Hypnobot, freeing Mighton from nearly destroying Sonic. With Hypnobot destroyed, and the robots freed, Eggman ends up fleeing. Mighton thanks Sonic and pals for saving them, and the cyborgs say farewell as well, and decide they're going to stay in Morris Town. Mighton mentions how he took everyone's advice, and decided to change the name of Morris Town to Roboken, to which everyone agreed was a better name. Mighton lets Tails pilot the gang back to their homes using one of Morris Town's jets, and the episode ends with Knuckles enjoying the massage chair.

I thought it was a great finale to a fun 4 part special. 

• Thumbs Up 1