Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"Yeah, it was a great place to stay!" Madoka giggles.

Tails looks at the TV with fascination. "I must say, your world is pretty advanced. I could use stuff like this for future inventions."

"Guess I'll be taking a visit to Miktakihara sometime soon."

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Ohhhh! Is this a slice of life story!? I wanna see what adventures Madoka gets in today!"

"...Right?"

"Well, umm..." Madoka mumbles. "Not exactly..."

"It's kinda like your world. Very focused on hope and despair." Homura bluntly states.

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"I-I see..."

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Its a shame Makoto had to go so soon. I'd love to throw him in a Madoka cosplay."

"That would be funny!" Madoka thinks about Makoto in her Magical Girl dress.

Sayaka playfully pinches Madoka's cheek. "Oh yeah? If we get him to do that, I'm gonna make you wear a hoodie!"

"Oh, and here comes the typical Anime OP." Tails tries to direct everyone's attention back to the movie. "Homura's such a downer here."

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"A-are you sure this isn't a slice of life anime? It looks like one."

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Ohhhhh! I love these dance numbers. Very elaborate. I can get behind this."

"It's all about deception, Chihiro Fujisaki." Homura says. "Apparently in the Real World, it was marketed as a "cute" show before pulling the rug from under the audience."

"It's just cruel, creating us just be a sick joke."

"Because they don't know. To them, we're just fictional characters that don't exist." Homura reaches into the popcorn. "Joke's on them."

Tails sighs. "You know what I hate about this? The foreshadowing and the symbolism is so blatant. Like, look at the teacher here."

mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-movie-3-rebel

"WE GET IT, MADOKA'S A GOD AND WILL SHOW UP LATER." Tails throws some popcorn at the screen.

A voice can be heard from a walkie talkie:

Dreamy: "So, the Wretleball isn't in Kokomo ... but I'm staying here anyways. I'll tell you when the rest gets back from getting their butt kicked in Makai."

Valkyire (Far off): "We did not get our butts kicked! ... We just ran off peacefully."

Dreamy: "Oh, there they are now, gotta go, keep a eye on this doll I knitted to get more info, later."

"Doll?" Sayaka holds it up. "Huh, cute."

Homura lets out a groan. "Oh look, it's the weakling..."

tumblr_static_tumblr_mw6fg1ampn1retaiio1

Sayaka shrugs. "I dunno, I like this Homura."

Meowkie spoke into the walkie talkie:

Meowkie: "... Makai is too dangerous of a place, we're goin' to need your help once you're done with what you have to do, till then, we're resting in Kokomo."

Dreamy: "And I was smart enough to know not to go."

Meowkie: "Don't rub it in, boss."

"What an adorable girl!"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Yes! She has a very cute look to her! Maybe our Homura should do the same." Someone then walks in the room.

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Why hello everyone! I'm taking a break from my dispute of being Mayor with Ren so I heard that we're having a little movie night here."

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"Y-you're the last person we want to see."

52820129_zps612yqb1x.png

"Yes about that... I'm here mostly as a way of apologizing for my actions during the Link Joker Invasion. I ended up being a victim in the end and I was only following orders. I know its not enough but I want to at least attempt to regain your trust."

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"I guess we'll have to think about it but let's at least try to enjoy this movie then."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Oh my" Celes noticed the screen, "Madoka huh? I think I'll be goin-"

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Oh you're not getting away that easily my dear. Please enjoy the film!" Amane strapped Celes to a chair with his kimono.

"So, does movie count as a form of torture in this context?" Sonic asks. "Geez, I'm not looking forward to what's next if that's the case."

Homura nods. "Yes. Yes it does."

52819129_zpsx9jpcjze.png

"Its worst than any normal torture that's for sure..."

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"So this is what its like to be the new transfer student? It must be alienating."

"At least this school is better than the NOL's school. Training soldiers for the wrong reasons. Maybe that's why those two turned out that way."

Minutes passed as they get to the scene of Hitomi talking to Kyousuke on the phone.

"Hey, Hitomi!" Sayaka says. "I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Oh, it doesn't look like their relationship isn't going well... It seems like Kyousuke can barely have time for her." Madoka looks down.

Sayaka remembers back to the days where she loved Kyousuke. "Looks like I dodged a bullet there, huh? Still, poor Hitomi..."

hitomishizuki_8361.png

"That's Hitomi, an old friend of mine. She's talking to Kyousuke..." Sayaka answers. "...A boy I kinda was in love with."

"You see, I became a Magical Girl to heal his arm. But he started going out with Hitomi. That, along with other things caused me to die from despair. I SHOULD be dead now if it wasn't for the Golden Weapons reviving me to be a Disciple."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"I see.. Its one of those stories then."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I wouldn't know. Romance hasn't really been my thing. Though I guess we can both relate since we were resurrected."

"Yeah. And as the intro to this movie says, Madoka became a goddess and led me into salvation until my resurrection." Sayaka says to Celeste.

"You know, how to do these transformations really work?" Sonic asks the Magical Girls. "Do the bad guys just wait?"

"It's instantaneous." Homura replies nonchalantly. "This is purely 'eye-candy', as you call it."

"My, my, my! What a beautiful dance! I'm thoroughly impressed! You Magical Girls need to join my troupe right away!"

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"Wow! That was really pretty!"

52819429_zpsysyz4iid.png

"...The name could use some work."

"I didn't know I was capable of breakdancing since this sequence is not canon..." Sayaka says. "Heh, Kyoko better watch out! I'm gonna win this year's Disciples Dance Contest!"

"Thank you, animators!"

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"You'll have to show me those sick moves of yours sometime." Celes jest at Sayaka.

52821929_zpskweirfgr.png

"That was really fun. I hope this movie has more moments like this!"

The battle against Hitomi's nightmare begins, and once Homura pauses time, Tails sputters.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Homura, doesn't your time powers freeze EVERYONE?"

Homura nods. "Yes, this is inaccurate."

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"That...a lot of...spaghetti..."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Oh my! What a nightmare indeed! Shame it came from left field."