Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

The residents of the main universe were going back to it but not before saying good bye:

Meowkie: "We really owe a lot to you, maybe we visit sometimes?"

Sunset: "Well, I'll be sure to come to you if what we're dealing with gets too big to handle by our own."

Rarity: "Unfortunately, I must be leaving to a difference place, my Sweetie Belle is getting worried. But take this, it might provide some entertainment ... or not."

Valkyrie: "Madoka Rebellion? ... Why do I have the feeling this is going to be lame?"

New storyline: It's bad movie night, and we're watching a real stinker!

(The Sentinels and Pop Fizz left, leaving just the main cast)

Homura grabs the DVD. "W-Where did you get this?!"

Sonic sighs. "We told you about it, but you never actually seen it."

"It's come to this, hasn't it?" Sayaka says. "The movie that was supposed to be our future if we never became Disciples."

Rosie was relieved:

Rosie: "Honestly, after everything getting blow to a over the top event, I'm happy just to watch a movie."

Punchy: "Hmm, PG13? So, I guess we got to keep Dreamy out of this."

Dreamy: "I'm only a child in age and body, I'm a adult mentally."

Meowkie: "So, magical girls, what is this about?"

Valkyrie: "Rebellion? Does this take place in space or something?"

Sayaka scratches her head. "Well, if we didn't become Disciples, this would be our fate. Basically, I'm dead, Madoka's a goddess but the movie apparently begins as if we are living normal lives."

"And I apparently have to figure out why things are the way they are." Homura continues.

Meowkie put the DVD in the player;

Meowkie: "It's ... scratched."

Valkyrie: "In hindsight, this really should have been obvious from someone who uses their horn to carry things."

Rosie: "And it was put in by a cat."

Dreamy: "I'm one of the few here not to have some sharp object in my hand most of time."

Punchy: "Well, bummer, guess we're not watching it till we find another copy."

"I still don't know how you got that to begin with!" Homura says.

"I know we're fictional characters, but we're also fiction here too?" Madoka asks. "I wonder if anyone recognizes us for this..."

Meowkie offered a substitute:

Meowkie: "It's much shorter, but Mewkie left me with a video of The Muppets' Beach Party. We could watch that instead..."

Another copy of the DVD shown up out of a portal:

Valkyrie: "This weird disk shown up in Makai, thought you might knew something, aiya, xie xie! ... Sorry, had to write that, it's a habbit. It's pretty lame actually, but you know how to conquer the lame, so tear it to shreds! Love, Hsien-Ko." "... Guess it pays to have buddies all across the multiverse."

Meowkie: "Hmm, guess I'll have to save The Muppets for another time..."

"How convenient." Sonic says, taking the disc and inserting it into the player. "Well, let's rock and roll."

Madoka gets some popcorn. "This will be interesting! I mean, seeing the events that I SHOULD be a part of!"

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"Why hello there everyone! I've heard there's a showing and I was quite curious about it."

52821929_zpskweirfgr.png

"I decided to come with. I did need to take the time for a family movie day."

Bustup_09_18_zpsvy8mqpaf.png

"You don't have to put it that way..."

"That's good!" Madoka says. "I'm sure we'll all have a fun time!"

"Are you sure about that, Madoka? We are watching something from our universe, after all." Homura looks at her friend, feeling rather unsure about seeing this.

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"A movie from your world..? Doesn't that imply that you guys were actors making a movie?"

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"Yeah that kind of doesn't make sense. Watching yourself doing things is kind of weird." Chiaki then pulled out her PS Vita and started playing Danganronpa 2.

"More like we're all fictional and people from an outside world are controlling us and things like this are how we even exist." Sonic rapidly explains. "Don't think about it too hard."

"Guys, it's starting!" Sayaka interrupts.

Tails has a cynical look on his face. "So we start with an load of exposition, huh? Great start."

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"Its explaining a ton of things I don't really understand. Not that I don't know..."

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"I don't get what's going on myself. Someone pass the popcorn."

"Do I need to explain further? Is the me on screen not enough?" Homura asks. "Didn't Sayaka tell you how our world works, Amane?"

"Nevertheless. Magical Girls make a wish but their soul is removed because the Incubators who grant these wishes use our despair to ensure the world doesn't burn out. How this despair is collected is through what happens when we succumb to it, we turn into Witches. However, Madoka became a goddess and brought all the Magical Girls to what is essentially Heaven. However, because of this, nobody remembered her but me."

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Incubators? Soul gems? I really missed a lot haven't I? Maybe I should had reviewed all that info during the Link Joker crisis."

Bustup_09_19_zpspiutny5u.png

"Mmmm! This popcorn is actually quite delicious. Almost like its out of this world!"

The movie shows off several areas of Mitakihara.

"Wow, so many memories!" Sayaka says. "Well, both good and bad. I haven't been to Mitakihara in a long time."

"Pretty nostalgic."

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"This is where you lived!? It looks nice!"

Bustup_09_11_zpspnay6alj.png

"I wonder if they have any arcades there..."

"Its pretty modern if you ask me. It makes our world look like medieval times."

"We DO have arcades, actually. Kyoko can testify to that if she was here." Sayaka says.

Madoka points at the TV screen. "Oh! Oh! There I am! Fighting this weird...plush, thing."

"Okay?"

Valkyrie came out rushing out:

Valkyrie: "Everybody, I founded a signed Wrestleball! Taira would love this!"

Meowkie: "Where are they selling it, Val?"

Valkyrie: "Either the realm of Makai or Kokomo."

Rosie: "What is Makai?"

Valkyrie: "it's realms of ghosts and goblins, many powerful monsters live there, some able to take over the planet with ease if some of the realm's other residents didn't put a stop to it."

Punchy :"And what is Kokomo?"

Meowkie: "Let me explain that one boss, it's a relaxing tropical zone off the Florida  keys, it's popular vacations."

Dreamy: "Either one would be better than watching this snoozefest, let's go."

The gang all left.

"Bye! You alll have fun!" Madoka waves goodbye at her friends.

Sayaka than points at the TV. "Oh, look! It's me and Kyoko!"

Madoka scratches her head. "But... how are we still alive? Shouldn't I be erased from existence and shouldn't you be dead in that universe?"

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"This is awfully pretty to look at. But at the same time its pretty confusing."

Bustup_09_15_zpseov2lbmt.png

"..."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"She's already asleep? I guess I have to get used to it."

"And of course there's Mami fanservice." Tails says, pointing at a shameless shot of Mami's chest when she first appears. "You know, if she actually saw this, she might just be insulted."

"And suddenly I wake up in my room." Madoka remarks on the next shot after the Nightmare was destroyed. "This looks just like the first episode, where my adventure began. But... why is Kyubey there?"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"Isn't Kyubei one of those foul creatures I've been hearing of? If we had something like that in our universe it would be too cute to kill."

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"At least we're back to reality."

"...Right?"

"Kyubey is a calculating little Incubator." Sonic looks to Amane. "Not to be confused with the Disciples Kyubey. He was a really good friend of mine."

"Before... Mephiles..."

"Oh I see. Alternate universes are very funny things."

52822829_zpsufddwusd.png

"This house is awfully elaborate. I would like something like it."