Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"It's in your DNA, Sentinels are killing machines! Give into your despair!" MonoSonic says to counteract their arguments.

"That maybe true..." Sonic replies to himself. "But I was WRITTEN to be a hero!" All the darkness disappears as he breaks free of his primal dark side, his gavel becoming a sword again.

Sonic sighs. "The battle isn't over yet. Whatever was just stopped can boot up again. I can sense it. I can sense her... the REAL Monokuma. I have to kill her, but not in the name of vengence, not for my own satsfaction, but to protect everyone."

Sunset suddenly returned to the other Forest Crossing:

Sunset: "... I'm really tired, so I don't feel like explaining what's going on."
Alternate Serena's voice came down from the sky.
Alternate Serena: "You fulfilled your part of the wish, you don't have to be there anymore."

Sunset: "... Do any of you mind if I take a nap? Too much in a few days."

Sunset colasped

Rarity: "I know where her house and bed is, I'll take her there, poor thing gone through too much."

Rarity carried her to her house and put her in the bed

0C7C6980_zpshxqrbpek.png

"Quick! Hurry up and destroy it!"

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"I'm on it!" Amane was about to smash the switch on the ground until...

52825829_zpsgbgks7by.png

"Blaster Joker! Get him!" Blaster Joker and Photon rushed at Amane, forcing him to dodge their attacks. "Here I'm too busy with these two! Catch!" Amane threw it at someone.

Bustup_09_13_zpsfdr3dwbg.png

"I caught it!" Blaster Joker and Photon then rush at Chiaki until Amane grabbed him with his kimono. Chaos then stomped near Chiaki.

Bustup_09_17_zpsl66k79rh.png

"Here! While he's looking away!" Chiaki threw the switch to...

Bustup_00_26_zpsjbkd4ah1.png

"Uhhh... Really?" Chaos then focused on Hajime. He smashed his massive scythe down into the ground but Hajime ran fast enough to avoid it.

Bustup_00_06_zpsr2xowvtm.png

"Take it! Our future depends on it!" Hajime threw the switch to...

Bustup_01_21_zpstxfujscy.png

"Thanks Hajime." Nagito just calmly stood there after he catch the switch.

Bustup_00_09_zpsr716ogaf.png

"What are you doing!? Either run or destroy it Nagito!"

Bustup_01_10_zpsmfy7ppqq.png

"I'm afraid I can't do any of those Hajime."

Bustup_00_08_zpsjuqugvww.png

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!?"

Bustup_01_07_zpsnghpdleu.png

"You know I've been thinking 'how will we ever get out of this situation' but the answer is quite clear to me."

Bustup_00_10_zps0lcvjsew.png

"..You can't be serious."

Bustup_01_22_zpshjuymshi.png

"I'm gonna press this switch and activate the planetary destruction weapon."

Bustup_01_28_zpsyopnwbq1.png

"I want to see how your hope will defeat the absolute despair!"

Bustup_00_11_zpsvtl3tvb4.png

"Dammit Nagito!" The laughter of Junko, Chaos, and Nagito filled the room.

Suddenly, Nagito gets hit in the head by a blue ball. Sonic lands on the floor, with the switch in his hands. "Nobody's pressing anything here while I'm around, Mr. Bedhead." Sonic slices the switch in half, and Glendios began to fall aprt, with the power core landing on Junko.

"That power core is made of pure despair energy!" Tails yells.

Sayaka gasps. "That means..."

The Power Core began absorbing all the Grief Seeds.

"Disciples, get ready for the final boss!"

Meowkie wondered about something:

Meowkie: "What if Sunset does exist in our universe, but we haven't met her yet?"

Valkyrie: "What do you mean, Meow Pal?"

Meowkie: "It's just a theory, nya, but with everyone who ever lived in this village besides The Disciples are here, what if Sunset is just a future resident?"

52826129_zpsl8quwot3.png

"Upupupupu! Its time to feel absolute despair!" Chaos looked at the power core with much amusement until Chaos got caught by it, fusing his power with Junko and Glendios' despair.

0C8F5580_zpskfwqayvj.png

"No way. This can't be happening."

52822129_zps0esxd6k4.png

"We're doomed aren't we?"

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"Have you forgotten? As long as we have hope we can overcome the odds."

Bustup_09_02_zpsmkauamsn.png

"I might have an idea but we're going to need Nagito's help..."

Bustup_00_07_zpssllplkzy.png

"Do we have to?"

Bustup_09_20_zpsbgym3ggm.png

"I'm going to believe in something called 'possibility'" Amane was impressed with Chiaki. "Couldn't had said it better myself."

"You go get Nagito!" Sayaka orders. "Me and the others will hold MonoChaos off!"

Sayaka summons Oktavia for backup. "Upupupupu this!"

Hajime and Chiaki dash to grab Nagito's body. They dragged him away from the fighting.

Bustup_00_09_zpsr716ogaf.png

"Wake up Nagito!" Hajime yelled at Nagito but to no avail.

"Wake up! Its my gimmick to fall asleep!" Chiaki slapped Nagito awake.

Bustup_01_09_zps18ufmflg.png

"Okay okay I'm awake now!"

Bustup_00_00_zpsuzkiyyma.png

"Will you do something for all of us?"

"Well since you guys seemed to determined I will do anything for you." Hajime, Nagito, and Chiaki huddled together to discuss their plan.

MonoChaos starts shooting fireballs at the Disciples, only for Sayaka to wash them out with water. "Keep on fighting!"

Knuckles runs up Oktavia's head. "You don't have to tell me twice, kid!" He jumps off Oktavia's head to punch MonoChaos in the face, who immediately smacks Knuckles and sends him flying backwards. "S-She just shrugged it off!"

Oktavia punches MonoChaos, sending it to the wall.

Sayaka sighs. "You're strong Knuckles, but not THAT strong, apparently."

"I was just warming up, okay?!" Knuckles says back.

52825529_zpsf58vozv1.png

"You call those attacks? Its rather depressing!" Junko shouted from within the Core. She continued the assault on the Disciples.

Bustup_00_17_zps2la2sb0n.png

"Alright let's do this!" The team moved to their positions.

Bustup_01_22_zpshjuymshi.png

"I need to see that." Nagito pointed at the void that Makoto was holding on to.

0C66C980_zps4xoufekr.png

"I hope you're not going to backstab us like last time."

Bustup_01_08_zps2d138yuv.png

"Unlock!" A beam of light came from the void. A divine being seemed to have descended towards the group.

Harmonics_Messiah_28Movie-NM-NC229_zpsha

52826329_zpskr6l9w8e.png

"Shit! What the fuck!? Noooooo!"

Harmonics_Messiah_28Movie-NM-NC29_zpse4c

"Behold the future that you have created!" Neon Messiah evolved into Harmonics Messiah and Junko isn't pleased by its sight.

"Hope you liked how we distracted you!" Sonic exclaims.

"If there's one thing to overcome darkness, it's light!"

Pop Fizz gets sunglasses. "No kidding. I can get a tan from this!"

"You seemed surprised by Harmonics Messiah, Junko. Then I'm sure you know what happens next right?" Harmonics Messiah gathered its power and unleashed a massive Unlock wave, Unlocking everything that was Locked by the Link Joker.

ragna%2013_zpso3xptkn0.png

"Ugh. What happened?" Ragna fell from the wall he was last on before being locked. He then noticed the two massive Link Joker units. "I don't know what's going on anymore..."

52820029_zps8r7j580n.png

"What just happened? Wasn't I Locked by Oksizz? What is even going on?"

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"What a dreadful power. At least now it seems the curse has been lifted."

8e3499b9ad3bf9abdadf8fe7e0ff39cc_zpsgsc5

"Huh? Oh it seems like they did it."

"Looks like we have more of a fighting chance with all that despair away."

52826029_zpskqgds7kd.png

"Well this really sucks. There goes all my hard work..."

"Everyone's alive..." Sonic says, looking at all of the unlocked people. He then grins. "Good! The more the merrier! Now let's take on this dragon!"

The alternate selves came to Sunset's side:

Alternate Mewkie: "I'm so glad you're okay, I didn't really see you in my future, I was starting to get worried."

Sunset: "I know I will survive ... all of us will."

Alternate Sweetie Belle: "You had quite a adventure, didn't ya? If you didn't already had one, you would surely earn your Cutie Mark!"

Ragna and Amane joined the Disciples for the fight.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"So this piece of shit ass of a dragon is what we have to fight?"

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Time to show you the power of dance!"

0C719980_zpsvdi5afeh.png

"Just fighting it won't do us no good. We have to do something."

"That's why we need you leader!"

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"Yeah! We need to you fill us with hope again!"

0C6C3180_zpsxyixljfl.png

"That's it! Everyone! You must combine your hopes together! We have to defeat this thing no matter what!"

"In my world, I was the embodiment of hope!" Madoka says. "Let's do this!" She points at Sonic.

"What? What are you pointing at me for?" Sonic asks, as Madoka focuses her hope on him.

Rosie got out the poms poms one last time:

Rosie: "Sonic is relying on our hope! Let's give all the cheer we got!"

Punchy: "Dang, I wish all of us had poms poms like you."

Alternate Serena: "I heard that, so that shall it be."

Pom poms show up in everyone's hands:

Meowkie: "Normally, that isn't the best wish, but it's the one we need right now."

0C7F1D80_zpson3posta.png

"Everyone focus on giving their hopes to Sonic! This is the only way we can defeat Junko!"

52821829_zpszrgksgsn.png

"I hope we can have more adventures together." Chihiro's hope reached Sonic powering him up while weakening Junko's despair.

Bustup_09_04_zpsyfuhymyo.png

"I hope one day we will all find peace in our hearts."

Bustup_01_18_zps7u9e2erc.png

"I'm hoping to see the Absolute Hope for myself."

"I hope everyone discovers the true power of dance."

ragna%2017_zps51hcgtx4.png

"I uhhh... hope you kick its ass?"

0C7F1D80_zpson3posta.png

"Its not enough! We need more hope!"

"Leave this to me. Chiaki! Let's do this!"

"I'd never thought you'd ask!"

Bustup_00_29_zpscquzxv3d.png

Hajime and Chiaki concentrated their hope together...

Bustup_00_23_zpsf5uipczq.png

...And Hajime become golden.

52826329_zpskr6l9w8e.png

"What the hell!? This is the craz-"

Bustup_00_28_zpsy0ywzjma.png

"Future!" Hajime interrupted Junko, "to all those across the multiverse! Give us the hope to create a new future!"

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"I do hope you'll do your best for the future."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"I guess I still hope I can get that vampire castle that I wanted."

jj8p48_zpsguotacck.jpg

"I hope I get to see everyone's smiles some day."

ren_zpslbz2juzy.png

"I hope I get a chance to show my skills next time."

tumblr_inline_mt8ghdJkZT1qff8ji_zpsokwo6

"I hope you find what you're looking for." All of everyone's hopes reached Sonic.

52825729_zpsu88fw6zq.png

"Do you really fucking think you can defeat me with words!? I'm the motherfucking Absolute Despair!"

Makoto_naegi_01_zpslb9mgtxo.png

"Yes Junko. We know we can."

"I hope we can beat the Metarex together!" Knuckles yells.

"I hope we'll continue to fight side by side!" Madoka says.

"I hope we can save more people!" Silver cries out.

"I hope you'll continue to be the hero I aspired to be!" Amy exclaims.

"I hope you'll stop her before she kills Madoka." Homura adds.

Pop Fizz raises his potion bottle in the air. "I hope you'll continue to lead us to a Soda-licious victory!"

"I hope you will realize your True Potential." Shadow gives a bow of respect to Sonic.

"I hope you'll do the right thing. I know you will." Blaze says.

"I hope you will continue to be an amazing brother." Tails steps foward.

"Not just that. I hope you'll continue to be a great teacher, leader, General, fighter, Skylander, Disciple and friend!" Sayaka raises her hand to Sonic.

Suddenly, a circle of light surrounds Sonic and Pop Fizz gets out his sunglasses. "Here we go again!"

The alternate Rarity handed her main universe self a DVD:

Rarity: "Madoka: Rebellion ... why are you giving me this?"

Alternate Rarity: "You simply must tear it apart when you get home, it's only right."

Alternate Sweetie Belle: "Plus, you have just the right people to watch it with!"

Bustup_00_27_zpspiuxtmbp.png

"This is it Junko! You can't stop all of us!"

52825629_zpslhi33gba.png

"Oh you don't know that for sure! I am Absolute after all!"

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"Its time to dance!" Amane used his kimono to blind MonoChaos' dragon arms down. MonoChaos then breaks free from its bindings. Amane then twirled behind MonoChaos and manages to bind them with his kimono in an almost cute bow.

52826129_zpsl8quwot3.png

"Upupupupu! What do you think this will accomplish puny god?"

"More than you realize."

Sonic merges from the light, completely gold.

"Awesome! It's Super Sonic!" Amy exclaims.

Sayaka chuckle. "Now isn't that a rare sight!"

Sonic grins. "Thanks for keeping her still Amane! Now watch me wipe the floor with Upupu dragon, here!" Sonic effortlessly breaks through MonoChaos, destroying limb after limb and piece after piece.

52826329_zpskr6l9w8e.png

"W-What are you doing?!" Junko cries out as MonoChaos explodes.

Super Sonic looks up, to see a sun-like object rise from the ashes, growing and growing as it absorbs Grief Seeds from the floor. "Upupupu! I won't be defeated this easily, Hedgehog! Despair never goes away! I will continue to absorb and get more and more powerful!"

"I was hoping you would say that." Super Sonic spins into the core as fiery chains bind the Disciple to the Core.

"Yes... Your despair, I can sense it. I can feel it!" Junko laughs as she absorbs more and more of Sonic's darkest thoughts and memories. "All 150 million years of it!"

The core's interior began to crack with dark energy. "Ow! Ow! What's... happening?!"

"You can't handle all of this, can you? I lived quite a long life, you know. I've witnessed many, many things. I lost loved ones, I saw cities and even worlds fall to my greatest enemies... I was in scenarios where things were bleak, and all chances of winning seemed impossible! People crying, people begging... I saw wars and evil dictators rise and fall as innocent lives were taken and I wasn't able to do anything about it!" Sonic says. "All of this, is too much for even your little mind to handle, isn't it?"

"It's so good! I can't let... go!" Junko screams in agony. "How? How are you able to bear all this without breaking down and succumbing to despair?!" Parts of the core began crumbling and falling down as Super Sonic's light pierced through his surroundings.

"Because I had hope." The hedgehog simply says. "That's why I was able to handle it all, because I knew I would get through it, because I knew there is a light at the end of the darkness. Without hope, even the most sadistic of minds can fall to the very thing they love."

The core began to rumble as it was falling upon it's own weight. "Now's my chance!" Super Sonic concentrated all of the hope energy into a giant burst, destroying Junko's core form until it was no more.

Sunset woke up from her nap:

Sunset: "... I gotta rest... but... but..."

Alternate Xandra: "Go ahead and do it, everyone else has, you can go back to sleep after that."

Sunset: "I-I ... hope for a good future for both worlds!"

The burst of light blinded all the Disciples.

Homura was the first to wake up, as she sees herself flying in space in her human form no less. "What? Where am I?" She turns to see all the villagers with her. Homura looks up to see that they are surrounded by a golden bubble, heading back to Earth with Sonic controlling it.

"Huh... he did it after all."

Everyone cheered when Sonic destroyed Junko once and for all.

Makoto_naegi_01_zpslb9mgtxo.png

"Told ya hope will always win Junko."

Bustup_01_04_zpswbzskr0j.png

"So now what?"

amane%204_zpsdqt27gj2.png

"First we need to get you guys back." Amane snapped his fingers and everyone arrived in Forest Crossing again. "The rest is up to you."

Alter_Ego_Messiah_%28Anime-GC-NC-2%29.pn

"I have reversed the damaged caused by the Link Joker. I will now look over them, making sure they won't be any wrong doing. Consider my words to be a peace treaty from us, the Link Joker." The new leader of Link Joker with Blaster Joker and Photon disappeared in a flash of light, going back to their world.

Makoto_half2_zpsk4wi3bkl.png

"Well I'll try to talk things over with Celes and hopefully she'll change her mind about things."

52821629_zpsyqohwtxa.png

"I think me and Chiaki are going to settle here as a family. Its pretty exciting here."

"Well I'll see you around then Chiaki. I'm gonna drag Nagito to help Makoto and the Future Foundation erase what's ever left of Absolute Despair."

Bustup_01_16_zpsu7yzadvo.png

"Oh alright..."

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now then. I'm sure we'll meet again some day."

ragna%208_zps8n4zqeh9.png

"I'm gonna head out and relax after all that crazy stuff." Ragna quietly walked away from the group.

amane%2012_zpsb84woajt.png

"Looks like we're going to be celebrating all night now." With despair erased from the multiverse, the worlds finally saw peace.

770c09fa-443c-4f2a-8623-1e89a9a777d8_zps

"Oh dear. What a mess." A strange man was scavenging through the remains of Chaos' lab. He examined the remains of MonoChaos. "I guess we could use you still." The strange man pulled out a flash drive and it absorbed the remaining essence of MonoChaos. "I'll put this in the backburner for now. I'll just go back and continue to watch these guys." The man left without a word.