Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie looked into the Orb:

Rosie: "Wait, did Cloud just die? Aw crud, I never got to tell him the truth."

Valkyrie: "We can mourn later, we got Link Jokers at 10 o clock!"

Meowkie: "Val, since you can't use your sword, I will instead!"

"And that's a whole army down!" Sonic destroys the last Dalek. "Now, before we do anything else, how do we save Homura?"

"We need one of our Link Joker allies. If there's anyone who could reverse the process, it's the people who has powers specifically made to reverse!" Shadow replies. "Speaking of which, where are they?"

Dreamy  shouted into the orb:

Dreamy: "Everyone, those buncha jokers are over here in the Alternate Animal Village!"

Meowkie: "Dreamy? You came with us?"

Dreamy: "I hate being alone."

Meowkie: "Everyone, let's give the biggest boss of them all a big hug while we wait!"

"Don't worry you guys! We're calling in backup!" Sonic yells.

Suddenly, over in the other Animal Village, a horde of Metal Sonics come to the rescue. "Reporting for duty, sir!"

Sonic taps his feet. "Now, I'm getting impatient, Shadow. Where is Chihiro and the others?!"

"Calm yourself Sonic, anger clouds the mind you kn-"

"I GET IT, OKAY?! BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME WHEN MY FRIENDS ARE DYING?!" Sonic yells, unable to hold in his fury anymore. "You're staying calm when all this is happening... One by one I'm losing the ones I care about. Are you treating this like a game?!"

"This is no game. I'm just hopeful enough to know that there IS a solution." Shadow immediately says back.

52821729_zpstktsq6mz.png

"You did it! You beat the bad Cloud!" Chihiro was excited about Ragna's victory.

Makoto_half2_zpsk4wi3bkl.png

"Now we can focus on dismantling the ultimate weapon." Makoto was still holding onto Neon Messiah.

Bustup_00_09_zpsr716ogaf.png

"Let's get to work then." Suddenly Chaos Breaker Dragon returned to its laboratory.

Star-vader_Chaos_Breaker_Dragon_Anime-LJ

It laughed at the heroes' situation.

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"What the hell..." Ragna prepared to fight Chaos one on one.

Sonic grabs Homura's Soul Gem from Madoka. "How foolish of me to think we could save Homura... she's a Madoka character... she can't be saved."

"Sonic, you're giving into their despair! Snap out of it! I died once, remember?" Sayaka grabs onto his arm.

"This is different... I'm no Golden Weapons. I can't revive her. I may be powerful, but I can't raise the dead..." Sonic starts laughing. "But I'll avenge her instead!"

A Link Joker dragon outfitted with Cyber armor bursts into the room, only to be immediately torn to shreds by Sonic. "Vengence will be mine!"

Sunset made a discovery:

Sunset: "None of you have made a wish with my universe's Serena ... this might just be our last hope."

Serena came down from the sky:

Alternate Universe Serena: "I heard your call and I came as quickly as I can, what is your request?"

Rarity: "Serena, I think it's best that you come down to the orb of all sight and listen closely"

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Oh no you don't!" Ragna rushed at Chaos only for Chaos to casually swat Ragna, embedding him into the wall. Chaos then wasted no time and Locks Ragna, leaving the Danganronpa cast without protection.

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"Oh no!" Chirhiro started to panic.

Bustup_09_06_zpsowsya9uq.png

"This can't be happening..." Suddenly footsteps echoed through the lab. Someone new revealed themselves.

52825529_zpsf58vozv1.png

"Why hello everyone! Its nice to see you alive and well...again!"

0C7C6980_zpshxqrbpek.png

"Junko..."

"I wish... I wish..." Sonic's mind continues to be clouded as his thoughts are filled with vengeful intentions.

"Kill them all, kill them all, kill them all!" He's thinking internally.

"I wish..."

"Come on Sonic, I know you'll say the right thing." Sayaka says.

"I wish I had the power to kill them all!" Sonic's wish, combined with the Grief Seeds on his wrist and arm caused a spiral of dark energy to surround him as he screamed in agony.

The Disciples stood there, shocked. "He's gone insane..." Sayaka says. "Serena! I wish Homura's Grief Seed became a Soul Gem!"

"What's happening to him?!" Amy yells.

Serena shook her head:

Serena: "I can't grant wishes to directly kill people, remember? I can grant the later one though."

Rarity: "I wish Sonic would calm down!"

Serena: "Can't do that either, no affecting someone's free will."

"Come out, come out wherever you are, Link Jokers! I just wanna play!"

The Link Jokers run away as a Dalek gets pulled into the dark spiral and was shredded to pieces. "Too easy! Come on! There's so many more lives I wanna take!"

Homura opens her eyes as her Soul Gem is brought back to her. She immediately let out a gasp and breathed heavily. "What... what happened?"

"Sonic happened." Tails says. "He's given into the primal instinct of every Sentinel. To destroy."

Rarity thought of one more wish:

Rarity: "I wish ... that someone could talk to Sonic to help him calm down."

Serena: "Hmm, interesting, never tried that before, let's see what happens."

Sunset find herself in front of Sonic:

Sunset: "Huh? I'm the one who has to talk to him?"

Bustup_00_06_zpsr2xowvtm.png

"What are you doing here? I thought we got rid of you for good!"

52825829_zpsgbgks7by.png

"You see after what happened between us, the Link Joker took an interest into me since I'm the Ultimate Despair."

Junko_281429_zpsokgm5hs8.png

"I told them my sob story about how you guys are a bunch of losers that won't let me have my fun and brought me back to life!"

Junko_281329_zps1mp5kwxz.png

"I only brought the others back since I put a good word for them. Not that I wanted to shake things up or anything."

0C873980_zpsphwohzay.png

"As long as we have hope we will always defeat you Junko!"

Junko_281929_zpsquvdw9xy.png

"This time is different. You will become engulfed with despair." Chaos then locked Neon Messiah out of Makoto's hands, making the students feel uneasy.

The spiral burned away as Sonic stared at Sunset, but his face was all black, with eyes resembling Monokuma with a grin to match. 

All the Disciples look at the strange hybrid. "Why did he take on the form of the bear?" Sayaka asks.

"It's because it resembles despair. The exact thing Sonic is going through right now." Silver says, pointing at his wrist, only to see the Despair Absorber gone.

"Whatever he did, he took all of our Grief Seeds!" Blaze explains.

"Upupupu..." Sonic laughs. "You better speak now, Pony or I have a punishment awaiting you!"

Sunset talked to Sonic:

Sunset: "I used to be not sure what I am, I was born a pony, spent most my life as a human, and once was a demon. But now,  I realize what I truly am!  I am Phoenix, a phoenix of Justice! Because like all those who dedicate their lives to heroics and friendship, I rise again when I get bunt out! And you're one too! No mater how bad things got, we manged to turn them around! We're beating the Link Jokers! We're saving both worlds! We stopped friendships from breaking! We even brought Homura back! But if you keep up this kill everything, you will never rise from your ashes, a Phoenix has infinite amount of paths while a killer only has one, don't you see that?"

"Oh yeah, we're TOTALLY beating them! But then they'll steal our powers and we'll be on an endless cycle until they eventually win!" Sonic says back. "I AM saving worlds here... I'm just applying a bit more brute force into it!"

"And you'd be wise not to get in my way. Cloud and Midare are dead! I still have some revenge to do and trust me, it will be glorious!"

Sunset slapped him:

Sunset: "So, the nice and kind Sunset Shimmer isn't working here, so the stern and hard me is here instead! You're not being a hero, you're being a extremist! You very little different from me when I was a demon! You turned into everything you hate without the Link Joker's help! Just snap out of it already, before you go blind with hate and kill more of your friends than these jokers could ever could!"

52825629_zpslhi33gba.png

"Now with no one standing in the way, time to fire the planetary destruction weapon!"

Bustup_00_21_zpsu6qaoaxb.png

"I-I won't let you have your way!" Hajime ran up to attempt to punch Junko but he was stopped by two Link Joker units that look familiar.

hqdefault_zpsr6nfmazu.jpg

Photon returned with a new companion, Blaster Joker. The locked their swords together, blocking the way to Junko.

52825729_zpsu88fw6zq.png

"Hell yeah! I got my Legion Mates on my side! I'm fucking invincible now!"

Bustup_01_10_zpsmfy7ppqq.png

"You're one disgusting creature"

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1o1ahsj7qjs0

"I'm gonna press this button and soon everything will cease to exist!" Junko pressed it and it activated the weapon. "Its time to despair!" Junko and Chaos both howled in laughter.

"I'm not going to kill my friends, but you certainly are tempting me!" Sonic grips onto her hands. "The Sonic you knew was too weak to take on that giant monster! But now..."

Okisizz emerges in front of Sonic, trying to remove his power to no avail. "I am invincible!" Sonic gets out his sword, which is now a gavel and pounds the floor. "Punishment time!"

A Cyberman much larger than Okisizz arrives and points at it. "DELETE!" The Cyberman's face opens, revealing hundreds of guns, relentlessly shooting at the Link Joker until it is no more.

"That was fun, let's do it again!"

"I don't know who is worse anymore..." Madoka says, holding back tears. "Sonic, or Mephiles?!"

Sunset got desperate:

Sunset: "Serena of this world! I have a very special wish! I wish everyone involved in this incident saw who they hurt!"

Serena: "Very well, but be aware, you might see things too."

Sunset: "I know I hurt someone, but some here doesn't know who they're hurting ... I'm sorry, all of you must know."

Sonic's eyes gets flooded with visions of the Disciples, scared of Sonic's destructive new form.

"Sayaka... my brothers... my sisters..." Sonic covers his face. "No! Kill the Link Jokers! Kill them all before they kill us! Brutally!"

"No! I can fight them without you!" Sonic yells, half of his face returning to normal. "Upupupupu, you really think so? Look how far that got you!"

Sunset made her last stand:

Sunset: "But once more, you hurt one more person, you hurt me. You made me regress due to how much of a monster you became. Like it or not, I'm technically fighting for the same thing you are, peace for all worlds, and I was close to cutting off all access to my world."

"Do you know what I'm seeing right now? Thousand of people, but yet, you continue to trust your twisted view of justice instead of someone who knows to conquer their evil."

52826429_zps8irq0hls.png

"Oh boy! This is so exciting!" Pieces of metallic armor floated and combined with a dark aura creating "Omega" Glendios.

Star-vader2C_Omega_Glendios_28Anime-LJ-N

52822129_zps0esxd6k4.png

"T-this what I've been working on...?"

0C66C980_zps4xoufekr.png

"We mustn't give in to despair, even in the face of certain doom!"

Bustup_00_11_zpsvtl3tvb4.png

"This is just too much for us to handle though."

52825929_zps06p361uc.png

"The looks on your faces are too priceless."

Bustup_09_12_zpsxu3hbscf.png

"Its been an honor everyone. Its a shame I can't play games anymore..."

Junko_281529_zpsz5uyfqn3.png

"Let's do it Glendios! Planetary End!" Glendios disappeared into a black ring and went into orbit of the planet. It then fired a massive beam destroying the entire multiverse.

52826429_zps8irq0hls.png

"This is it! The most absolute despair!" Junko laughed as everything dissipated.

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that my dear!"

52826329_zpskr6l9w8e.png

"Huh? What?" Amane suddenly in the same room as everyone. "I turned back the clock so you won't win. That's all." Glendios went back to a state of inactivity. Amane noticed the switch to activate Glendios and stole it from Junko's grasp without her realizing she had it.

Junko_281429_zpsokgm5hs8.png

"Awww why can't I ever win!?"

"Don't listen to her! If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?" The Monokuma side of Sonic says to himself.

"But it IS broke! Mephiles once fought for his race, but that slaying became an addiction where killing is the only thing he wants now! I can't do that!" More of the Monokuma side faded away.  "Upupupu... You'll never win without me!"

Shouts came out of the orb:

Punchy: "Sonic, Amane took care of the biggest problem! You don't have to do this anymore!"

Rarity: "Oh, Sonic, if we only had a mirror to show you that awful thing covering your face."

Meowkie: "Remember, boss, be true to yourself! No one else!"

Valkyrie: "If you ever become a monster, I'm the one who is going to stop you and I don't like that."

Rosie: "You don't have to be a cheerleader to bring cheer to the world!"

Dreamy: "Hmph, you got a lot of nerve, all this lecturing about being a leader of heroes when you can't even not fall for the most obvious traps."

Sunset: "Sonic, if you don't stop right now, I'm going have to cut off access to my world, not to protect it from the Link Jokers, but to protect it from you."