Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sabine was confused:

Sabine: "Mami? Bebe? Are these two mother and child?"

"... Oh dear, she has quite long hair."

"... Is that her hair? It kinda looks like it."

"Not exactly mother and child..." Sayaka says.

Madoka gasps at the scene where Homura shoots herself. "Homura!"

"Don't worry, we're Magical Girls. As long as our Soul Gem doesn't get destroyed, we'll be fine." Homura replies.

Sabine had a question:

Sabine: "So, turning into a magical girl makes you a zombie?"

"Hmm, I wonder it's different from Quarkmen, maybe it's just you humans?"

"... Oh, yeah, I should mention that I'm not human, it's a common mistake."

"Our souls are seperated from our bodies. We're pretty much zombies." Homura says, glaring at Homura. "Sayaka Miki can testify."

"Yeah, I went on and on because I was a zombie." Sayaka shamefully admits.

Sabine gave Sayaka a pat on the back:

Sabine: "If it's any consolation, I'm technically dead around this time too, since  it's been years since I've been around."

"... Unless I gain immorality."

"Okay, this messed up my way of making you feel better."

"Hey, here's a way to make you feel better! Guess who's up next?" Sonic says to Sayaka.

"Who?" Sayaka mumbles.

"You, silly!" Sonic answers.

Sabine got more confused:

Sabine: "Who is the villain here? Is there a villain?"

"Who's that scary guy in the water?"

Meowkie(Over the walkie talkie): "Boss, this might be a new concept for you, but near everyone here is morally grey. There is no clear good guys and bad guys, that said, you can at least trust Sayaka and Madoka, they're passed that phase and some of the nicest people I know."

"Why did you have to be so cryptic, Sayaka?" Homura asks.

Sayaka shrugs. "I dunno, I don't even know what my motives are since... I never lived them, you know?"

"And we're back on another symbolism trip, this time it's Homura going through a demented It's a Small World ride." Tails remarks.

Sabine add more comments:

Sabine: "Hmm, so witches exist in your world too?"

"... That monster is a little girl?"

"One that suddenly stopped speaking Japanese?"

52822129_zps0esxd6k4.png

"...Did Homura try to kill herself? Chihiro was watching in silence for a while, dumbstruck by the events in the movie.

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"I do like Homura's style."

Sabine questioned this:

Sabine: "This is how Val and Xandra described to me as "edgy on purpose."

"Like, Val mentioned a store called that and it's all bleck and dark and stuff."

"... Uh, I didn't mean to call you Edgy."

Events of the movie passed by, as things begin to escalate.

"When did I...become a witch?!" The Homura on the TV says as the false Mitakihara burns down.

The Disciples Homura looked at what was happening with internal shock. "So... I created this world the whole time?!"

Sabine commented some more:

Sabine: "Interesting, you must be the boss of this stage."

Meowkie (Over the walkie talkie) : "Did someone say boss?"

Rosie: "I think she's talking about a video game boss, you did come from a game right, Val?"

Valkyire: "Sabine mostly been on adventures with me in my webcomic though, around the time the artstyle shift."

Sabine: "Val, don't do this meta talk, it scares me."

Punchy: "But you just made a meta comment."

Dreamy: "That girl is so clueless that I wouldn't be surprised that she can be meta by mistake."

"Us Disciples are all about meta." Sonic says.

Tails groans. "So it's all Kyubey's plot after all..." He points at the TV, which has Kyubey talking about his plan to Homura about how he isolated Homura's soul, resulting in a world with captured victims. Kyubey explained that he wants Madoka so he could use her powers to turn Magical Girls to Witches again.

"Everyone wants my power now, huh?" Madoka says. "Too bad Mephiles has it... he almost used it to cause whole multiverses to fall into despair."

Homura watched the TV with concern, but also with relief knowing Madoka lost her godly powers. Not just because Kyubey won't be able to use her, but because...

"At least you're with me..." She whispers to herself.

Sabine patted them on the back:

Sabine: "I'm going to assume this movie has a happy ending, since you're still here."

"By the way, why are they calling that weasel a Incubatior?"

"That sounds really nasty."

"This never happened to us." Sayaka says. "We've been removed from our intended timeline."

"An Incubator is his species." Homura replies.

Sabine reacted in shock:

Sabine: "That's a guy? But the voice ... that's not a male voice."

Valkyrie(Over walkie talklie): "Saboulus, it's something called a voice actor."

Sabine: "Hmm, so a voice can be a actor? Strange.'

"Well technically, Kyubey has no gender. We just refer to it as a he." Sonic says.

Suddenly, Homura becomes Homulily in the movie, wanting to kill herself in order to save Madoka.

"I...became a witch to save her?" Homura looks at her Soul Gem.

Sabine was interested:

Sabine: "Interesting, you can become a giant monster out of love, even I'm not that dedicated."

"... Uh, so how did you build a city so quickly? Those took decades to make in my time."

Meanwhile, in another universe:

Sweetie Belle: "Hey, sis, what's wrong?"

Rarity:"I feel like someone just said something I need to correct, but I don't know who. when or where."

"I can't believe Kyubey was going to go this far just for my powers..." Madoka says. "I have to get them back from Mephiles soon. It's too dangerous."

Homura wipes a tear from her eye. "I was worried you'd say that..."

Sabine made a suggestion:

Sabine: "Have you ever considering allying yourself with Shinra organization? They specialize in helping people cross dimensions, mostly in the Material World."

Valkyrie: "Sabine, you were supposed to keep them a secret! They're going after my butt now."

Sabine: "... Whoops. Is this place still called Material World? I remember the even farther future having a different name."

"Allying with them? Well, if we ever stumble upon each other, maybe." Sonic says. "We've had alliances before."

"I'm always open to more help."

Sabine got confused:

Sabine: "So,  wait you intentionally got trapped in that realm? Seems like a bit on a consulted plan."

"And, so, how did you even find it?"

"I mean, this is sounding what Val called a plot hole when she read books to me."

"When I mean alliances, I meant with other people. Not with your "Shinra Organization"." Sonic says. "You misinterpreted what I said."

Meanwhile in the movie, Homulily got defeated, and everything seemed to go back to normal...

Sabine looked at Houmra after "that" happens:

Sabine: "Y-Y-You're the Devil? ... Why are you in this town of heroes then?"

"Hmph, you must be from the Makai Realm! You're from a land of demons!"

"... But you're unkillable, so I guess I have to find another way to take care of you."