Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Shadow skates into a room, where he finds Chihiro and the other two. "I found some! That one must be that Chihiro girl Tails talked about."

Makoto whispers to Shadow.

"Oh, my mistake. That Chihiro boy Tails talked about. There, better?"

Sunset tired one last thing:

Two guitars formed in the air, one floated in front of Sunset and the other in front of what used to be Houmra:

Sunset: "The magic of Dreamy, Rarity and Valkyrie, the dedication of Rosie, Xandra and Mewkie, the love of Punchy and Meowkie, these are the things that made these guitars. And there is one more ingredient, me! I challenge you to a rock out, if I win, the magic in the guitar will turn you back to normal, if I lose, ... well, I won't. And don't underestimate me just because I don't have hands anymore!"

"I don't think Homulily understood what you just said..." Amy says.

Sayaka nods. "As someone who was a Witch at some point, I have to agree. All they know is to spread despair and make people commit suicide, not make music... unless the Witch is themed after music. Homulily is based off teeth and suicide."

Sunset just got up and left:

Sunset: "Hmph, your universe is lame. I'm going home and I'm breaking that mirror so none of you ever come back."

Alternate Universe Rarity: "Oh, dear, you upseted Sunset, this won't end well."

Sunset:"And as for you ... you heard Ross, didn't you? You can't kill a Phoenix."

Sunset grew wings and her horn shined

Sunset: "So. come at me, whatever you are."

Homulily screeched and began throwing it's fist at Sunset, however it barely touched her as Knuckles is using the grappling hook and his strength to pull the fist back. "Sunset... now! Knock her out! I'm sorry Homura, but I can't let you hurt anyone else, ya hear?!"

"I...I can't look!" Madoka closes her eyes.

0C7F1D80_zpson3posta.png

"Chihiro! What are you even doing here?"

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"M-Makoto.. Umm... I'm working on a um... Planetary Destruction Weapon..?"

0C81D180_zpse1ezjqzc.png

"I'm glad to see you after what happened between all of us but you must stop what you're doing!"

52822329_zpslba3hfcb.png

"Its not that simple. The Link Joker forced me to. Not to mention I'm one of the "Яeversed" with everyone else who's been revived."

Bustup_09_05_zps3tlblmrn.png

"Huh? Did something happen?" Chiaki woke up from her nap.

Bustup_00_02_zps1dd5qbh6.png

"Chiaki!? Is that you!? Did the Link Joker get to you too? But how is this possible?"

Bustup_01_01_zpshrx8tyxx.png

"Hey Hajime!"

Bustup_00_12_zpspd8dnzrd.png

"Shut it Nagito!"

Bustup_01_09_zps18ufmflg.png

"Okay"

"Which is why we're taking down the Link Jokers." Shadow says to Chihiro. "To free you. However, you need to work with us on this. We can save all of you, but you have to trust us here and fight back!"

"Our team is in trouble. Your friends are in trouble! One just died!"

Sunset crashed into Homura:

Sunset: "... All of you claim to be experienced soldiers yet you make the mistake of taking on too much to handle."

Sunset: "We can't have our friends be our enemies during times like this, it's simply just makes things frustrating."

Sunset: "It's best that my universe and your universe never interact again, and with that, I'm tired and I'm going home."

Homura reverted to a Grief Seed. Madoka grabs onto it tightly. "Homura... oh, Homura..." She begins sobbing.

The other Disciples mourn the loss of their fallen friend as Link Joker units surround them, preparing to attack. However, they were torn apart in seconds by Sonic, furiously cutting through each one.

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"You're right! I must answer to my sins!"

Makoto_half2_zpsk4wi3bkl.png

"That's our boy."

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"All there's left to do is to pull the plug on this thing." "I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Someone entered the room.

Kh-cloud_zpspwdwit28.png

Cloud "Яeverse" blocked the way. "Give in to the power of despair."

At the Gates of the mirror, Sunset prepared to depart:

Sunset: "What is the point of even staying here? I'm far out of my league, maybe the reason I don't exist in your universe because I shouldn't exist in any universe."

She almost breaks the mirror before a hand stops her.

Valkyrie: "You're the one who thought us how to survive in your universe."

Punchy: "It's because of you that Ross is back to normal."

Rosie: "You blasted those Jokers with that big ol beam!"

Meowkie: "... You tolerated how weird we are, that we didn't make any sense."

Dreamy: "It's because of you that I can live in my home again."

Rarity: "And it's because of you that this story will have a happy ending."

Sunset sniffed.

Sunset: "Those magical girls and those orbs things scare me, but if they're friends of my friends, than they're friends of mine."

"Give into the power of despair?" Shadow says to Cloud. "If I may: Ow the edge."

Shadow gets out his nunchucks. "Lighten up."

Rarity jumped through the mirror:

Rarity: "We had a plan, remember? Let's put it to work!"

Valkyrie: "You know, I actually kinda like being a bunny now."

Meowkie: "It feels like I've been human before but I can't recall where."

Cloud didn't waste time and smashed Shadow through the wall, revealing Chaos' quarters.

52823029_zpsrqzyj8an.png

"I have an idea! Just keep Cloud busy!"

Bustup_00_04_zpsirveobah.png

"You heard the..Uh....Man! Let's go!"

Bustup_09_18_zpsvy8mqpaf.png

"There isn't much we can do since we're not fighters..."

"An aggressive one, huh?" Shadow sarcastically says, chuckling. "Anger clouds the mind. Suits your name, doesn't it?"

Shadow fades into Cloud's shadow and emerges behind him, kicking Cloud.

Rosie got out of her pom poms:

Rosie: "... Is there any point in doing this? It's not like they  can see me."

Punchy: "No, but we can see them ... and we can misdirect our enemies if we cheer the wrong way.":

Sunset: "Good idea, Punchy, quick, yell false predictions into the orbs!"

Cloud stumbled a bit from Shadow's attack. "Hmph. You're not as strong as you think. But then again it might just be the power of the Link Joker talking." Cloud proceeded to punch Shadow through another wall.

52822929_zpshwgkdmz7.png

"Hmm. Cracking this should be too much of a problem." Chihiro started to hack at the device keeping Ragna sealed. "Chiaki help me out."

Bustup_09_20_zpsbgym3ggm.png

"Alright. I'll do what I can."

Shadow appears right behind Cloud. "Yup. Clouds the mind. You just smashed one of my Shadow illusions."

Shadow continues dodging every one of Cloud's attack through his reflexes or his illusions, waiting for Chihiro and Chiaki to make a move.

"Annoying pest. Time to face true despair." Cloud pointed at Shadow. "Lock!" Cloud used the power of Void to seal Shadow in space. "Waste of my time." Cloud then grabbed Chihiro by the collar. "What do you think your doing?"

52822529_zpsszihmmiv.png

"I don't care what happens to me. Just don't hurt Chiaki." "Very well" Cloud prepared to smash Chihiro's face into the console but Cloud got punched by a familiar fist.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"You little emo bitch! I'm going to kick your punk ass out this galaxy!" The battle between the anti-heroes begun.

A portal opens as Shadow appeared in front of Sonic and the others and shuts off his DEUS. "If that guy thinks he could send me into space, he has another thing coming..."

"You think you can make a joke at a time like this?" Sayaka asks, pointing at Homura's Soul Gem.

Shadow clears his throat, trying to revert back to his more stoic persona. "I am well aware that Homura is dead. Although, I might have a solution."

Sunset gave out misdirection:

Sunset: "Sayaka, hit them with you bazooka! Sphere things, hit them with a karate chop!"

Meowkie: "Boss, I hate to butt in, but uh, do they know we're intentionally giving them the wrong orders?"

Rarity: "Serena's visions give them peaks into the future, they ought to know by now."

Link Joker units approach the Disciples.

"What's the solution, Shadow?" Sonic asks.

Shadow readies his hands for a karate chop. "I'll explain later, just follow those directions!"

Punchy shouted into the orb:

Punchy: "It's such a shame that the .... uh, ball of undoubted victory is in the alternate Forest Crossing!"

Meowkie: "Boss, I don't think that's going to work, they're not that dumb."

Rarity: "Don't speak so soon, Meowkie, some of them are coming here right now!"
latest?cb=20151001170554

Sunset: "I'm ready for them, bring it on!

"Alright, here I go! Karate chopping!" Shadow begins doing a karate chop, which a Cyberman is preparing to brace itself for. "Aaaaaaaand..."

"Syke!" Knuckles punches a hole through the Cyberman's chest from behind.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Gauntlet Hades!" Ragna hits Cloud with seither made claw, stumbling the former SOLDIER. "Hells Fang!" Ragna then lunged with a seither powered fist sending Cloud flying. "For a Grim Reaper you're pretty weak. I have no soul for you to reap!" Cloud sprung from the wall and towards Ragna, using his "Braver" technique. "Ugh!" Ragna blocked the force of Cloud's attack with Blood-Scythe but it still was strong enough to send Ragna flying back. Cloud then cast Firaga on Ragna, blowing him up with a strong blaze. Ragna activated his Azure Grimoire, powering himself up to take on Cloud around full strength. "You're not bad rookie but now its my turn!" Ragna lunged at Cloud "Carnage Scissors!" Cloud blocked the move and punched Ragna, stumbling him. "Let's finish this. I'm breaking my limits!" Cloud gained a red aura and used his strongest move, Omnislash. Ragna blocked the first move but Cloud's speed was too fast that he got behind Ragna, causing another blow to Ragna. Cloud then hit Ragna with 13 powerful slashes that ended up with Cloud smashing Ragna to the ground. "Its over." "I'm not done yet!" Ragna surprised Cloud with his next move. "Black Onslaught!"

"There is no hell; Only darkness..." Ragna defeated Cloud with his strongest move. As Cloud faded back into the darkness he said, "you're not bad. You're definitely the hero of the future." "You're wrong. I'm no hero. Just the enemy of everything." Cloud quietly laughed as he faded.