Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"I am not the Devil." Homura says. "This never happened to me in specific, remember?"

"Although, I would want this to happen, if it means Madoka will be safe and happy..."

Sabine created a portal and left:

Sabine: "You disgust me, as someone who's species is mostly villains, I'm a living example that you can do better."

"I shall never visit your dreadful village ever again, I will assist Val and then leave for Marvel Land ... and I will make a future that you have no part of."

Valkyrie: "Oooh, ticking her off is never a good idea, don't worry, I'll talk some sense into her ... I hope."

"I don't understand." Homura says. "I think what I did there was a good thing."

"Look, everyone's happy. I made a better world."

Meowkie commented over what she heard:

Meowkie: "Sayaka and Madoka don't sound very happy ... boss, I really wonder about you."

Valkyrie: "Don't you ever do so again, I'm not against making enemies out of friends of my friends."

Rosie: "You disregard the whole suffering me and Meowkie had for our background. she's right, you can do better."

Dreamy: "Well, I won't' blame you, I would turn evil too if I was in that awful movie."

Punchy: "Cowbunga, dudes! Here comes the high tide!"

Dreamy: "Punchy, wait! That's going to damage our..."

The Walkie Talkie now only played static

"Ugh. I still think what I did was a good idea. You guys say you want to stop death and all that in my world. yet I am the solution right here!" Homura says. "If Sayaka stayed dead, everything would've played out the way it should be and my world would become a paradise!"

amane%2011_zpsm99ln48o.png

"So this is what it would happen if Terumi and Izanami would had won..."

52822229_zpshra9y3zj.png

"...So Homura is the bad guy..?"

Bustup_09_05_zps3tlblmrn.png

"...Did something happened?"

ragna%208_zps8n4zqeh9.png

"Hey" Ragna smashed his head through a window, "have you guys seen Noel? I swear I keep hearing her voice somewhere around here."

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"Sorry but there's no one with that name here." "Alright." Ragna got up and left. "I swear that girl gets into a lot of trouble than she's worth."

A note flies on Sonic face:

"By the way, we all got your a birthday present before we left, I made this doll of you, Meowkie made a poem, Valkyrie got a new sword, Rosie picked some flowers and Punchy caught a sparkly fish.

I put a lot of love and care into that doll so enjoy it.

People call me rude, but I'm not inconsiderate.

- Dreamy"

"Me? The bad guy? Oh, I'm just trying to keep Madoka safe by making a paradise. Oh, so evil!" Homura was obviously getting ticked off.

Sonic gets in between the others and Homura. "Calm down, okay?! Homura, I understand that you want to make Madoka happy, but stealing her powers or keeping them away from her will not help anything! Let her make her own decisions, kapeesh?"

"I KNOW Madoka is unhappy with her wish. She was being selfless. She deserves a better life. A life without war!" Homura yells back.

Madoka grabs Sonic's letter. "Uh, guys? How about we just forget about all this? Please? Stop fighting, it's Sonic's birthday!"

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"There's nothing wrong with being hated. It just means people are jealous of you."

amane%206_zpsazwbehst.png

"I know one way to solve this!" Amane grabbed the DVD and threw it into a portal. "That should take care of that. No more civil war."

"Now let's just cool down, okay?" Madoka says, telling everyone to take deep breaths. Homura obliges, albeit hesitant to do so. "So, Sonic.. how old are you now?"

"Heh, heh... funny story. I'm so old, I can't remember the precise dates!" Sonic chuckles. "Somewhere in the 150 Millions, I'll tell ya that."

Another portal appeared:

Rarity: "... Hey, where did everyone go? Did this town become a ghost town while I was gone?"

Sweetie Belle: "Aw, I wanted to see everyone again, but I suppose since the person we came here for is still here, might as well stay."

Rarity: "We baked you a fantastic cake, Sonic! ... Well, Pinkie Pie and Applejack did, but we brought you it regardless."

"Aw, thanks, guys! Do you have enough candles, though?" Sonic chuckles. "Now, let's party!"

"Uhh... where do we party, exactly?"

Rarity stopped for a moment:

Rarity: "Hmm, never really thought about that."

Sweetie Belle: "Is there a Pizza Party Place around here? Those are always fun!"

Rarity: "Well, as long as Button Mash doesn't break all the arcade machines like he does to the rest of them we went to."

"And as long as there's no creepy animatronics..." Madoka says. "I heard those things are popular nowadays."

"And I don't plan on getting into them..."

Rarity was confused:

Rarity: "Do Pizza Parlors even have animatronics anymore? I thought all of them broke down and they got rid of them."

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, wasn't there two animatroincs living in Forest Crossing? You know, those bunnies?"

Rarity: "I think so, but I don't think those two were normal anmitronics."

"Wonder what happened to them anyway..." Sonic wonders, tapping his foot.

Sayaka gives Madoka a good pat on the head. "Don't worry, Madoka. Even if evil animatronics live here, we'll take them down!"

Suddenly, two more portals appeared:

Mewkie: "Long time no see, hope I didn't go back a day too early like I did last time!"

Xandra: "Uh, yeah, I guess I'm here too. Uh, I'm going back to Marvel Land after this, since I heard Val went another adventure from Sabine and I'm not in the mood for that right now."

Sweetie Belle: "Wow, it's like a family reunion! ... But none of us are related."

"A... friend reunion, I guess?" Madoka says, shrugging.

"Alright, alright! Let's get partying! The day doesn't last for long!" Sonic says, pulling on Sayaka's hand. "Where is this place anyway?"

Mewkie gave out directions:

Mewkie: "The survivors of my timeline took me to it when mother wasn't around anymore, so I know where it is is pretty well, it's right around ... thataway!"

Sweetie Belle: "... You know, we really should have noticed that big colorful building sooner."

Rarity: "Knowing how fast things get built here, I wouldn't be surprised if it was built today."

Sonic and the others enter.

"Wow, look at all these arcade games!" Sonic says. "This is gonna be fun!"

Sayaka grins. "Now if only Kyoko was here..."

Xandra was baffled:

Xandra: "Mappy ...  Blazeblue ... Legend Of The Valkyrie? This arcade is more like a museum."

Rarity: "I wonder if they have Them Fightin' Herds? I wanted to play that for awhile."

Sweetie Belle: "I don't think that is out yet, sis."

"Well, I'm ready to play!" Sonic says, dashing to a console. "I'm playing Turtles In Time, anyone else wanna join me?"

Sayaka goes up to the console. "I'm totally Leonardo!"

"Aw man, but I wanna be Leo!" Sonic replies.

Mewkie made a announcement:

Mewkie: "As fun as the games are, the pizza is ... how should I put this? Yeah, it's terrible."

Rarity: "It's one way or the other with these places, either the games  suck or the pizza sucks."

Xandra: "Guys, I think we shouldn't be saying this in the restaurant. The employees can hear us." 

"So what are we gonna do? Make the pizza ourselves?" Tails asks.

Everyone looks at Tails.

"Wait, are we seriously gonna do this?"

Sweetie Belle offered a easier solution:

Sweetie Belle: "How about we just order from a place that doesn't suck?"

Rarity: "Yeah, no need to do all that work when that's a available option."

Xandra: "Guys, the employees look really mad."

They threw them out

Mewkie: "... Hope we didn't indirectly change the future by saying all that stuff."