Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sonic runs off and scores a goal. "Our opponents may look tough, but they sure are stupid!"

"Keep it up, team!"

Sabine got annoyed:

Sabine: "We aren't here to play a game, we must get to Rotty's house before more of these guys show up."

Taria: "Ah, chillax bro, it's all in good fun."

Rosie: (I don't think he realizes the undoubtedly not fun situation he's going to put us in if we don't get that ball...)

Meowkie: "I see a house over in the distance, let's go!"

Everyone leaves the arena while the opponents are distracted.

"Alright, let's go!" Sonic says, dashing to the house. "We got no time to waste!"

They made it to the house:

Meowkie: "I really hope this is the place, I just want to go home now..."

Valkyrie: "If it isn't, anyone who doesn't want to be here can just go back, I'm not risking my friends lives over this."

Taria; "You have a real warrior's heart to protect the delicate soul, you would fit right in with my clan."

Rosie:(Maybe this guy isn't so bad...")

The door unlocks:

latest?cb=20140220172836

Rottytops: "Hey hey, Rottytops is the house!"

Sabine: "But you just stepped out of it..."

Rottytops: "Hey, hey, Rottytops is out of the house! So, what do you need."

Valkyrie: "Ooh, Rotty, I'm the one who paid for that Wrestleball, can we have it?"

Rottytops: "Sure thing, here you go!"

Punchy: "That was oddly easy, well, I guess that's a good thing."

Valkyrie: "This signature ... it's from you..."

Rottytop: "Exactly! I said it was from someone famous and I'm a Wrestleball superstar!"

Everyone: "..."

"Taria, you're the Wrestleball expert here. Is this the legit ball you wanted?" Sayaka holds the ball, observing the signature. "Is she a Wrestleball Superstar?"

Hsien-Ko came back, badly bruised:

Hsien-Ko: "Uh, did you guys find it? I think you really should get out of here now."

Taria: "You bros never heard of Rottytops? She is the one who beat me at the international Wrestleball tournament! Now, it's my chance to get Revenge on her!"

Meowkie: "Boss, I think a true warrior would never hurt anyone who isn't really evil."

Taria: "Yeah, you're right, cuz ... that's why I challenge her to a rematch! Meet me at the town these dweebs live in! We're taking you down."

Rottytops: "You mean Forest Crossing? Well, I do want to see Shantae again, so sure!""

Rosie: (This is going to be a long week...)

Punchy: "Hey, anyone seen Sabine? She kinda ran off..."

Valkyrie: "She told me she was getting something, don't worry, she can take care of herself."

Meanwhile, somewhere else:

Sabine: "So, this is it, the Sealing Orb, if I can't kill that monster, than I will bring her to a place she can't escape..."

"Here we go again!" Sonic says, rolling his eyes. "I call being the referee!" He raises his hand.

Tails taps Sonic on the shoulder. "But Sonic, do you even know the rules of the-"

Sonic interuppts his brother. "Refereeeeee!"

As everyone got to town, Meowkie explained the rules:

Meowkie: "Nya, I think this kinda stuff isn't for me, but I do know how to play. It's kinda like a combination of soccer, American  football and Rugby, the goal is the get the ball to the goal of the other team, the main difference is that you are allowed to use wrestilin' moves to take down your opponents, hence the name, usually, the teams are only allowed 5 players, but I don't know how many of you want to play, so, uh, decide the number yourself?"

Rosie: "Sounds painful ... I'm staying out of this too, I'll be cheering for team though, silly!"

Tamia: "Alright, you folks ready to win for my team? Haw haw!"

"Madoka, you stay away from this." Homura says, pushing her to the bleachers. "I will go in your place."

"Where did those bleachers come from?" Tails asks.

Rotty showed up:

Rotty: "I brought my first teammate ... Hsien-Ko!"

Taria: "Oh, what bro? You're betraying us? I'm totally going to get reven..."

Hsien-Ko :"Whoa, whoa, slow down big guy, I'm just making this fair, it's not fun to play against a team of one person."

Taria: "Oh, yeah, you're right, cuz. ... So, who is on my team?"

Dreamy: "Hmph, I think I can show off my skills here, I'll join,"

Punchy: "It's going to be fun, count me in!"

Valkyrie(He's going to totally be ticked at me if I join the other teaml...) Heh, heh, go team Taria..."

Sabine: "If Val is on this team, than so am I."

"I don't care who chooses me, so get it over with." Homura says with her arms folded. "I don't even know why I'm agreeing to this."

Tails and Sayaka standby for being picked as well.

Rotty picked the three for her team:

Rotty: "I choose you three, with that, we have the ideal 5 per team count!"

Valkyrie: "Uh, I hate to bring this up right now, but we're not using the ball you signed as the one we're going to use, right? It would kinda sour the victory if our prize was all damaged and bruised by the time we win it."

Sabine: "I shall provide the ball, as I brought one just in case."

Meowkie: "Um, boss, that looks like that's made out of glass, that's probably not something you should be bouncin' around, since a lot of us don't wear shoes...."

Sabine: "It's made from a unbreakable material, it's the ideal ball for the game."

Dreamy: "Until we have to pass it to someone, anyways..."

"Alright, let's have a good, clean game! I wanna make sure nobody gets hospitalized here!" Sonic comes in wearing a black and white hat. "If you do, you answer to me!"

Sonic blows the whistle.

Rosie made a suggestion:

Rosie: "Does the first team to get 10 points sound like a fair goal?"

Punchy: "Yeah, I can see that working, not too long, not too short."

Rottytops: "Plus 10 is a perfect symbol of this game because it's going to end in 10 seconds!"

Hsien-Ko: "Let's not get cocky now!"

Sayaka was the first to run into the fray.

"Sayaka, you reckless idiot!" Homura yells out. However, she scores the first goal thanks to her ability.

Sayaka whistles casually. "You were saying, Transfer Student?"

Meowkie felt something off about this game:

Meowkie: (... How could Sabine know where to get the ball if the game doesn't even exist in her time? It's unlikely Val told her, because she never really talked about it before ... curious...)

Meowkie: "Rosie, can you come to my place for a moment? I have somethin' to discus."

Rosie: "Oh, sure, Meowkie, I kinda want to watch the game though..."

Meowkie: "We'll be right back, don't worry, boss."

Homura was about to throw a stun grenade to immobilize her opponents before Sonic blows the whistle and zips around the arena, taking her grenade. "It's called WRESTLEball, not THROWMILITARYGRADEWEAPONRYball. Nice try Homu, but no dice."

"..Damn." Homura mumbles.

"Minus one point for Rotty's team!" Sonic announces.

Taria and Hsien-Ko came face to face:

Taria: "Listen, we might have been bros in the past, but now you are the bad guy and I will enact burning justice on you!"

Hsien-Ko: "Hey. Taria, I'm going to pass something to the other team, is that okay?"

Taria: "Oh, yeah, sure..."

She throws Taria back to his part of the field

Punchy: "Ouch, didn't know she was that strong."

Dreamy: "Well, we better got to work on lifting this big oaf up."

Tails goes into the air and dives after the ball, grabbing it and scoring a point. "Hey guys! I did it-"

Tails was immediately tackled. "Oh come on!"

Meowkie and Rosie met at Meowkie's house:

Meowkie: "I got a bad feelin' that Sabine is up to something, from what I heard over the walkie talkie, she has no grasp on modern day concepts, how could she know how Wrestleball works well enough to get a ball for it?"

Rosie: "That is kinda suspicious, too bad we don't have any idea what she could be up to."

Meowkie: "I don't know how she plans to do it, but I think I know what shes plans to do..."

Homura, wanting to gain an upper hand and outscore Sayaka uses a Nexo Power to temporarily increase her speed. With the boost, she manages to score 3 points.

"You were saying, Miki?" She says to Sayaka.

Valkyrie pulled the other team over:

Valkyrie: "What do you think you're doing? If your team wins, Taria will swear vengeance on us!"

Taria: "Haw haw, what are you bros talking about over there? Comforting the other team they're going to lose so bad?"

Dreamy: "Something like that, I guess."

"Alright, uhh... here, take the ball." Tails hands it over to Val. "Now pretend to knock us out!"

Meowkie and Rosie returned:

Meowkie: "Hmm, it seems like Rotty's team is winnin'.."

Rosie: "Hey, Punchy, go show em what you got!"

Rotty: "My players are becoming much more sucky after that last goal, hmm..."

Sayaka pretends to trip. 'Whoops! Looks like somebody dropped a banana here! Who would EVER do that?" She says in a rather unconvincing tone.

Tails looks at Homura. "She ain't an actor, that's for sure."