Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Sunset gathered the aura of everyone she has met:

Sunset: "Each and every single person who's lives you messed up will bring upon your defeat! Everyone who lived in my Forest Crossing and this Forest Crossing are my power now! Farewell!"

She fired a beam at the Link Jokers

Sunset: "...  Was that too dramatic?"

Main Universe Rarity: "No, you got your delivery down to a t."

"They're retreating!" Sayaka points out that the Link Jokers are entering a large black and red portal.

"We're not done yet!" Homura grabs out her metal sonic arm cannon and releases the grappling hook, firing at the portal and reeling herself in. The other Disciples follow.

The portal lead the Disciples to the ruined Mayor's Office.

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Hello there my friends! I've been expecting you all. How about a cup of tea."

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"After all you can't have a climatic battle with The Clown just yet." Celes calmly sat on the burnt desk, knowing she has her opponents in check.

Meanwhile, the alternate universe Serena put the alternate universe versions of the residents of Forest Crossing back in town:

Alternate universe Rosie: "Well, whoever those people were, they at least had the decency to keep things in one piece."

Alternate universe Punchy: "Um, guys, you should check out what's going on in this orb thing."

Alternate universe Meowkie: "I-It's us? But that doesn't make any sense ... wow, my detective senses are so slow, those were those people we saw earlier!"

Alternate universe Valkyrie: "I was kinda wondering why a bunny would need a helmet, a suit of green armor or have flowing blond hair."

Xandra: "Huh? We're not there but there is two Raritys and Dreamys?"

Sweetie Belle: "One of them must be my real sister! They finally found her!"

Mewkie: "The battle isn't over yet, let's cheer them on trough the orb!"

Shadow is the only one who accepted her tea offer. "What? A ninja doesn't deny tea if there's the time for it. It keeps the mind focused."

"Ugh..." Knuckles rolls his eyes and knocks the tea off Shadow's hands. "What do you mean by we can't give this guy a good thrashing?!"

"And his name is The Clown?" Sonic asks.

"I hate clowns..." Knuckles murmurs.

Serena returned to the Realm of the Gods:

Serena: "I think all I had to do here is done ... Meowkie, Dreamy, come and see me later, there is still one more thereat to this town we need to talk about."

Valkyrie: "Wow, Meow Pal, usually I'm the one chosen by the gods to deal with stuff."

Meowkie: "Nya, to be honest, Val, I think we should go together."

Main Universe Dreamy: "Well, it seems like I'll find out what will make me stand out."

Sayaka leans to Makoto and Hajime. "I suggest you go out and find the other students and start a revolution." She whispers.

Shadow goes to the two. "I shall assist. Stealth is a prime factor for this mission."

"Alright, get to it." Sayaka replies.

The alternate Rarity, Ross and Dreamy returned to their universe:

Alternate Rarity: "What's the matter, Sunset, aren't you coming?"

Sunset: "I feel like I'm needed here, I gotta settle something before I come back home."

Alternate Dreamy: "Well, I'll be home relaxing, if that's okay with you."

Meanwhile, Madoka has been observing the Celes and the other Disciples for far too long. "I can't just stand there! I have to help!" Madoka runs to the Portal room. "Hopefully since they're that Link Joker dimension, I can get in..." Madoka jumps into the Portal and joins the Disciples.

"Madoka?!" Homura stumbles a bit, shocked by her presence.

Madoka gets out her bow and arrow. "I'm ready."

Valkyrie got bored:

Valkyrie: "Oh, sure, leave into a portal and make us do nothing."

Meowkie: "I don't know, boss, it's kinda nice to have someone else save the day for once."

Punchy: "Besides, we saved the other Forest Crossing from becoming Phoenix ash."

Shadow skated across the realm with Makoto and Hajime, searching for the Hope's Peak students. He stumbles across several Link Jokers. "Stand back!"

Shadow runs behind a Link Joker and becomes a part of it's shadow and uppercuts from behind it. As he returns to a physical form in mid-air, he fires several shurikens at the other Link Jokers, which detonate into a large explosion.

Bustup_00_10_zps0lcvjsew.png

"Oh boy. These Link Jokers really mean business."

Back at the Mayor's Office...

52820329_zpsamfkl2ly.png

"I'm sure you know why we're here." A giant Link Joker unit came from Celes' shadow. It was Daunting Deletor, Oksizz.

Daunting_Deletor2C_Oksizz_28Movie-NM-NC2

52819029_zpsiykabhds.png

"Please be a dear and Vanish Delete these guys." Okisizz pointed at the Disciples but then changed his target to...

52819829_zpsqg7iayba.png

"What are you doing!?"

"Y O U  W E R E  N E V E R  I N  C O N T R O L!"

52819729_zpsu3hsucke.png

"What!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Celes got Omega Locked with cruel irony.

Daunting_Deletor2C_Oksizz_28Movie-NM-NC-

Oksizz looked down at the other disciples, preparing to show them the same fate.

"What? You think you're gonna beat us? Dude, we beat creatures like you all the time!" Sayaka summons Oktavia. 

oktavia02.jpg

"Disciples, let's show them what we're made of!"

Sunset found a portal in Tails' lab:

Sunset: "I'm picking up a lot of bad energy ... all of you stay here, whatever is in there has the power to kill everybody."

Rosie: "Isn't there something we can do?"

Sunset: "Keep the town safe, that's all I ask."

Oksizz simply laughed at their attempts to intimidate him.

"V A N I S H  D E L E T E"

Oksizz pointed at the Disciples and shot a void at them. They lost all their powers and became unable to do anything.

"W E  E X I S T  O U T S I D E  E V E R Y  R E A L I T Y .  Y O U R  S T R U G G L E  A M U S E S  M E . H O W  W I L L  Y O U  E X I S T  W I T H  N O  P O W E R  O R  I D E N T I T Y ?"

MAGIC RESERVES AT 0%

"Dammit, we don't have the time to recharge them!" Knuckles yells.

Homura looks at her shield. "This is why... you improvise." She presses a button on her shield, causing the arm cannon to fall out. She aims the arm cannon at Oksizz's eye and fires, splitting the hooks into two, blinding him. "Quick, find a place to recharge! This won't hold for long."

"Homura, no! We won't leave you!" Sonic yells.

"Just go!" The darkpowers of Oksizz reach to her Soul Gem, overwhelming the Despair Absorber, shattering it to create a Wraith. "Just...go!" Homura's Soul Gem gets darker. "Just..."

Homura collapses as her Soul Gem breaks apart.

8ea6cd81b8ea358dceb9335aa4c66ef8.jpg

"Go..."

Suddenly, a voice rang out:

Sunset: "Your mistake is that you messed with not just one Forest Crossing, but two!"

Chatter can be heard all around the place:

AU Meowkie: "Nya, I have a family to raise, I will not let you destroy the future I have with them!"

AU Valkyrie: "You think you're some big deal? My brief stunt as a lifegaurd was harder than taking you down!"

AU Punchy: "You gotta keep in control, Sunset! Give them your best shot!"

AU Rosie: "BTYT couldn't take us down in either dimension, what makes you think stand a chance!?"

AU Mewkie: "I see no trace of you in my future, whatever you hope to do will not come to light!"

AU Sweetie Belle: "That's not just some Pony you're dealing with there! That's Princess Celestia former apprentice!'

AU Xandra: "We are winged wanderers from a Brave new world where all worlds are a stage, no mater where you come from or what you do, you're going down!"

Sunset: "My horn burns brightly ... hot enough to burn the sun! SUNSET YELLOW OVERDRIVE!"

A portal opens as Pop Fizz falls to the ground. "Hey, guys! What's shaking and- oh my goodness!"

"Homura turned into Homulily, there's a big demon thing that depleted all of our Magic Reserves and there's a Wraith! All three want to kill us! We're screwed!" Knuckles yells.

Pop Fizz throws a potion on the ground, creating a forcefield. "This won't last for long! But it should be enough to get your Magic Reserves up a little!"

"But what do we do after that?" Amy asks. "If he points at us, we lose it all again!"

"Simple. Don't. Get. Pointed." Sonic explains.

MAGIC RESERVES AT 20%

Oksizz recovered from the assault. "H o w  a m u s i n g . . ." The Deletor decided to sneak into the shadows and watch the chaos happen.

Meanwhile back at Forest Crossing...

Amane was helping out the various villagers with the remaining Link Joker forces. Then suddenly Nebula Lord Dragon descended down to cause more destruction.

amane%208_zpsyffyem4t.png

"Oh dear it seems like I still have things to do." Nebula Lord Dragon pointed and summoned a familiar face.

Midare-3_zpsjpulamjo.png

"I'm sorry but I must cause havoc for my lord." "If I must defeat you to get to that dragon then I won't hold back," The two prepared to fight each other like how the Link Joker planned.

Homulily smashes at the ground, trying to squash the Disciples, who are running circles around her. "We could really use Shadow right about now!"

Meanwhile, Shadow, Makoto and Hajima continue to search for the Hope's Peak Students. "Where are they? They could be anywhere in this place!"

Rarity, Rosie, Punchy, Meowkie, Valkyrie and Dreamy saw through all the Link Jokers attack:

Valkyrie: "We can see your every move, remember? You're going to be beat!"

Rarity: "... Are you sure that's the proper word for that darling?"

Dreamy: "Better than using outdated internet slang, seriously, try spending one day with her without her using it."

Meowkie: "Best not to get distracted, bosses! We still need run these guys out of town!"

"The Wraith should be easy to take care of! Knuckles, if you please?" Sayaka asks.

Knuckles punches it in the face, and the Wraith tips over. Waiting below the falling Wraith is Madoka, who fires an arrow at its back, killing it.

"That's one down, but..." Sonic looks at Homulily. "What about Homura? She's a witch...there's no way to save her..."

Sunset set her sights towards Homura:

Sunset: "... I know who you are, and I say, it doesn't have to be this way."

"I was once a demon, a person who had no place to return to, but I became one of the heroes of my dimension because I was given another chance."

"See the magic of friendship! You can undo this!"

Sayaka sighs. "I wish it was that easy, Sunset. Kyoko tried to do that when I became a Witch too. We both died."

"The rules of your universe doesn't work with mine. Homura's gone..."

Midare managed to strike several fast strikes on Amane. Amane can't counteract due to Midare's speed.

amane%209_zps3w48myxm.png

"Looks like I need to get serious." Amane slapped Midare with his kimono sleeve stumbling him. "Ugh!" Midare regained his balance and charged right back Amane. The God of Dancing then turned his sleeves into tentacles grabbing the Touken Daishi, slamming him to the ground. Then Amane grabbed his scarf and turned it to a drill and attacked Midare with it. Midare blocked it with his sword but the power of the Spiral damaged him, managing to break his sword. Midare's spirit started to fade.

Midare-4_zps3vj2tj4h.png

"I..had fun here for what it was worth. I'm glad I've met everyone..." Midare continued to fade. "You have served your master well and I don't blame you for your actions due to the power of the Link Joker." "So you're my true master. I'm glad...to...finally meet...you." Midare's existence faded and remained to be a broken sword. Amane picked up Midare and put the remains in his kimono. "I will make things right for you. After all its too cruel for you to be destroyed by the Link Joker's awful powers." Amane decided to head to the Link Joker's planet of Brandt, where everyone was fighting.