Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Rosie got her pom poms:

Rosie: "Well, I guess you're all due for a good cheer!"

Punchy: "Rosie, you don't have to do this, you are perfectly good at fighting!"

Rosie: "But I don't like to fight, it's just not in my nature."

"But if we head to the original Forest Crossing, wouldn't we be back to our normal forms?" Homura asks.

"That may be true if you used the mirror." Tails explains. "But if we use our portals, that wouldn't happen."

Bustup_00_19_zpsueubzzqp.png

"All these rules are awfully confusing. But at least we have a loop hole."

Bustup_09_09_zpsxoqbskvt.png

"Mind explaining why this dragon is so important again?"

Bustup_01_04_zpswbzskr0j.png

"He's Chaos Breaker Dragon. He's the strongest of all the Link Joker. Nicknamed 'The Clown' by his peers due to the fact he enjoys causing despair onto people by giving them a fighting chance and making them lose it."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"Y-yeah. He also decides who lives."

Bustup_09_08_zpsuuhdh9gx.png

"So he's a giant space alien dragon...grim reaper...thing...that's a part from a card game from a different planet..."

Bustup_01_10_zpsmfy7ppqq.png

"What a disgusting creature." Chaos Breaker simply laughed and pointed at Chiaki, locking her.

52822129_zps0esxd6k4.png

"Chiaki!" Chihiro shouted as he grabbed the void that used to be his daughter. Chaos Breaker grabbed Chihiro and Nagito and sealed them back in the laboratory with Glendios. Chaos Breaker roared with laughter as he left.

Meowkie suggested a plan:

Meowkie: "Half of us will stay in this Forest Crossing while the others will stay in our Forest Crossing."

Sunset: "Sounds good, I'm going have to stay here anyways, I might turn back into a pony and lose my powers if I go through there."

Valkyrie: "Alright, gang, it's the fate of two words here! Let's do our best!"

"Fate of two worlds, eh?" Sonic and Sayaka look at each other and smile. "Piece of cake!"

The hedgehog opens up a portal. "Let's rock and roll!"

The Team enters Forest Crossing to see it in ruins.

amane%2011_zpsm99ln48o.png

"Oh no. Don't tell me we're too late..."

0C81D180_zpse1ezjqzc.png

"Don't lose hope now! We still can fix things!"

Bustup_00_06_zpsr2xowvtm.png

"Let's show the Link Joker what we're made of!" The team was greeted by Link Joker units and Reverse Daleks and Cybermen.

"I also have one more thing up my sleeve..." Tails gets out his DEUS. "Begin Operation: Family Reunion!"

Five portals emerge from the sky as a red blur falls down on some Daleks and dismantles them. 

f3mk4aQ.jpg

"Exterminate this!" Knuckles yells as he pounds some Daleks into scrap.

A Cyberman approaches Knuckles but gets smashed by a giant hammer.

cHVHnIX.jpg

"Oh no, you don't!" Amy yells, swinging her hammer around.

Daleks continue to fire laser beams at Amy, but they get immobilized.

rj69BXX.jpg

"You stuck? Let me help you out with that!" With a flick of his wrist, Silver sends the lasers directly back at the Daleks. 

A group of Cyberman gets set on fire as a purple cat lands onto the ground.

SVwRu1B.jpg

"Don't you dare lay a hand on my brother." Blaze warns.

Several Shurikens land on some heads of Link Jokers.

a8ZhT3J.jpg

Shadow does a small chuckle. "You didn't see that coming, did you?"

Sunset peaked into the orb:

Sunset: "Oh, dear, it appears your town is almost completely destroyed."

Rarity: "Goodness, that means Serena's life force is low!"

Punchy: "We owe it to our other selves to make sure both our and their Serena survives."

The group then encountered both Garnet Star Dragon and Photon again

Companion_Star_Star-vader_Photon_and_Sta

The both prepared their attacks until suddenly a familiar voice shouts "Synchro Summon!"

tumblr_o4cl5jYlGA1sfe5ivo4_500_zpsvxjyge

"Nirvana High Paladin!" Yuya appeared to help The Disciples. "I've heard what happened to Forest Crossing so I returned from the Xyz Dimension to help out! Let me handle these two. Its not the first time I've defeated a big dragon recently."

Rosie spotted a few more things in the orb:

Rosie: "It's Serena, she's still alive! That must mean she's stronger than ever!"

Serena_power.png

"She has Dreamy with her, wait, no two Dreamys! And ... Rarity? ... And Ross?"

"Those must be the alternate selves that disappeared!"

52823129_zpsfs5y84un.png

"Oh no this is all my fault." Chihiro was still clutching the void.

Bustup_01_10_zpsmfy7ppqq.png

"If you stop whining for a second and maaaaaaybe I'll do something for you."

52822329_zpslba3hfcb.png

"O-ok..." Chihiro stopped crying.

Bustup_01_05_zps5j6dz4rt.png

"Here we go" Nagito concentrated his power.

Bustup_01_08_zps2d138yuv.png

"Unlock!" Nagito pointed at the void and it turned back into...

Bustup_09_15_zpseov2lbmt.png

"..."

52822029_zpss8i9r4d0.png

"...Is she really alright?"

Bustup_01_21_zpstxfujscy.png

"Yeah she's usually like that" Nagito seemed proud of his feat, "that was the power of Unlock."

"Thanks!" Sonic says.

Knuckles cracks his...knuckles. "Now, let's mow down some idiots until they're forced to retreat!"

Homura smiles. "That's something I can get behind!" Homura jumps up and Homing Attacks onto several Daleks.

The movie stopped playing in the other dimension:

Valkyrie: "... Do we even need to protect this Forest Crossing? No one is even attacking it."

Ross: "That's where you're wrong! I'm still here!"

Punchy: "Everyone, please try not to hurt him too much."

Homura rebounds off a Cyberman, and gets carried by Silver's telekinetic abilities. "Going up! You ready for this?"

"Ready for what?!" Homura asks.

Blaze creates a fire shield around Homura. "Now!"

Silver throws Homura on the ground, creating an explosion of fire and magic, destroying a large area of enemies. 

The two Dreamys got in front of Serena:

Main Universe Dreamy: "I've been out the action for far too long."

Alternate Universe Dreamy: "You sure did take you sweet time planning all of this, Rarity."

Alternate Universe Rarity: "Well, these people are all about card games, so we had to play a trump card."

Main Universe Serena: "Hmph, let me show what a goddess can do. VILLAGE RESTORE, GO!"

All of Forest Crossing returned back to normal.

"Use the restored buildings to your advantage! Use the element of surprise!" Shadow runs into a building and gets out what appears to be smoke bombs. "Take this!"

When a Link Joker approaches the window of Shadow's building, he throws a smoke bomb at him, which detonates into an explosion, damaging him.

"Surprise..."

Rosie caught the attention of Ross:

Rosie: "Ross, do you remember me? I'm the one who gave you your name."

Ross: "That doesn't matter, I have a new goal and I will succeed at it."

Punchy: "Ross, before you try anything else, look at this!"

Punchy pointed to the orb of all sight and showed the alternate universe Ross

Punchy: "This is what you're supposed to be like! Remember who you are!"

Ross: "... Punchy, forgive me, I don't know what came over me."

Sunset: "Ross, you're needed at your home ... go there and provide the fire power!"

Ross flies out the mirror, in Pheonix form, raining fire upon the Link Jokers.

Sonic, Blaze, Tails and Homura go up the buildings. Sonic and Blaze use their fire powers to assist Ross from above while Tails and Homura use flamethrowers. 

"Wow, this is overkill!" Sonic remarks.

Everyone in the alternate Forest Crossing jumped out of the mirror:

latest?cb=20151229092035

Sunset: "Wow, haven't been in this form quite a while, feel a bit nostalgic really."

Meowkie: "It feels good to be a cat again, plus I have these back!"

Meowkie unleashed her claws

Valkyrie: "No more buck teeth! Finally! And I don't have worry to fumbling my sword out of my hands."

Punchy: "One of the two Rosses! Let me jump on your back and let's go finishing!"

Rarity: "Hmm, shame that all that training we did went to waste."

Rosie: "Not all of it, I now rock these pom poms like no one else!"

Knuckles climbs up the buildings, leaping off of them and latching onto airborne Daleks. "Mind if I catch a lift?" He steers the Dalek into a Link Joker unit, blowing them both up.

Meanwhile, Amy and Shadow continue the fight on the ground. "Batter up, Shadow!" She hits a Spin Dashing Shadow into several enemies with her Piko Piko Hammer.

Serena was still powerful due to the village still being in danger:

Serena: "I grant all of you the power of  visions! Now you can see what your enemy is going to do before they do!"

Main Universe Dreamy: "Your next line is going to be "Still doesn't make two Dreamys not redundant."

Alternate Universe Dreamy: "Still doesn't make ... hey!"

"That makes this entire fight require no effort." A Cyberman creeps up to Knuckles but he immediately smacks it in the face. "See what I mean?"

"Don't let your guard down, Knuckles!" Sayaka says.

The two Raritys fired their ice beams and the two Rosses sent flames down from the sky:

Sunset: "Fire and ice usually doesn't make a good combo, but they're going to come in handy here. Dreamys, come here I have a plan for you, I need you life me up so I get a better reach of these guys!"

Main Universe Dreamy: "Well, okay, not like I had anything better to do."

Alternate Universe Dreamy: "Sunset, this better not be one of your idol singer schemes."

"We'll buy you some more time!" Sonic says. "Disciples, time for the grand finale!"

All Sentinels and Homura huddle up, creating one giant energy sphere.

Sayaka summons Oktavia and punches the sphere. "Time for the ultimate Spin Dash!" The sphere rockets off, bowling over many Link Jokers, keeping them away from Sunset and the others.

Yuya's fight with the two Link Joker rages on. Yuya summoned Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon to back up Nirvana High Paladin. The four traded blows for a while with neither side giving up. Garnet Star decided to go for its Lock but then Nirvana High Paladin made his blade grow large with its magic and smashed Garnet Star into the ground, killing it. Photon saw its dead comrade and left.

"That should take care of them" Yuya said, "I have to return to the Xyz Dimension now since we're kind of in a crisis right now. I'll catch up to you guys later." Yuya teleported off leaving the rest to the heroes.