Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Given the task to search the Lemon, BFZ went to her house to find one in the fridge.

"D-Darn! Nothing here!" She said. Closing it, She got a healing fruit, squeezed it to make juice, then drank it, curing her throat.

"Okay, much better, should've done that hours ago..." She said. She then packed some of the fruits, sensing that they may need them. 

"Now if I was a Lemon, then where would I be...?" She wondered. Looking out of the window, she then saw...

"A groccery store. How could I forget!"

They got the lemon from the grocery store:

Xandra: "That was fast, did you folks have some spare cash on you?"

Punchy: "No, me, Calamity and Sweetie Belle stol-"

Sweetie Belle: "Punchy!"

Rosie: "Don't bother hiding it, we already know ... I'll go get my suit."

BFZ went to the store, only to find Xandra, Punchy, Sweetie Belle and Rarity there with the lemon.

"Hey, you're quick at this!" BFZ said. Now we have to uh, make a wish or something?

Punchy was shocked:
Punchy: "You mean I stole it for nothing?"

Xandra: "Please don't get us in more trouble than we need to and return it, I'll use BFZ's lemon."

Valkyrie: "The lemon won't grant a wish, but we got to make Dark Valkyrie think it will."

"Don't tell me you did something again..." BFZ said. She bought a lemon and gave to Xandra.

"Guess we should let the others know as well..." She used the Deus to call Sonic Tails, Pop Fizz and crew.

"Guess it's now time for the Perception Potion!" Pop Fizz says. "Now, all you need is a small drop of the potion and BAM! It'll look like a wish seed!"

Pop Fizz carefully made it look like he was gonna add in one drop, then proceeded to dump the whole potion onto it. "There we go! Done."

Dreamy pointed out something:

Dreamy: "Great, we got the fake Wish Seed ... but how are we going to even find Dark Valkyrie? The one person who knows where she is can't go to the one place she definitely is."

Xandra: "I'm still here you know, I can do i-"

Valkyrie: "DARK VALKYRIE IS A NERD!"

Dark Valkyrie: "What did you say about me?"

Xandra: "... I guess that works too."

"Alright, missy. What's the meaning of having an old Valkyrie here?" Sonic asks, tapping his foot. "Apparently this town has a secret connected to her, and we want to know what it is!"

Xandra stepped up to Dark Valkyrie:

Xandra: "Try anything funny and I will strike you down with my spear."

Dark Valkyrie: "Hand over the wish seed and I might tell you."

They gave her the wish seed:

Dark Valkyrie: "You big bunch of idiots! That old Valkyrie is me! I have shape shifting magic ya know! Now I have the wish seed and it's all mine!"

Dark Valkyrie vanished from a portal

Punchy: "... Should we tell her?"

Rosie: "No point."

"Well, that was a rather convoluted plan. Spent years upon years writing books for a lemon." Sonic scoffs. "Kinda feel sorry for her."

"Well crud. We fell for it big time. I feel awful." BFZ said. 

"...What's he gonna do with the wish seed...?" BFZ dreaded to ask.

Xandra raised his spear:

Xandra: "If she ever comes back, I'll be ready for her."

Valkyrie: "Don't worry, BFZ, that's just a giant lemon, all she going to do is get angry when she finds out when it's a fake."

Xandra: "Well, now that I'm here and we expose her for printing false history, should we go clear this up?"

Valkyrie: "Let's put out our own history book and this time, you can be the writer, Xan Xan!"

Days after the writing incident, Pop Fizz began brewing a potion in the Village's Disciples house. "Now, I just add a dash of Radioactive Suction-Eel, some high-fructose corn syrup and VOILA! It's done!"

Sonic walks into the room. "Pop Fizz, what are you up to now?"

"Just making my Knowledge Potion! Just simply put an artifact from one franchise into the liquid solution, and all the knowledge of that franchise is yours! Ever since that misinformation incident, I decided to make something so we can all be prepared for whatever less-known universes become involved! It's more efficent than the older ways we get info. Using the info tanks, research, DEUS, bah! Just one sip and BAM! You're an instant know-it-all!" Pop Fizz explains, excitedly.

"Come on! Test it out!" Pop Fizz says, jumping up and down.

"No. I don't want my mouth to burn again." Sonic sternly replies.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSEEE?!" Pop Fizz gets on his knees and grabs Sonic's legs, shaking them back and forth.

"Fine. Fine. What franshise artifact did you put in it?" Sonic asks.

"I put in a Pokeball." Pop Fizz says.

"What did I get myself into?" Sonic takes a sip of the potion, and immediately turns into a Phanphy. "Great. I'm an elephant again! You said it'll make me smarter on a subject! Not to BECOME the subject!"

"Uhh, oops?" Pop Fizz says, shrugging.

Meanwhile in Latveria:

DOOM: "Kristoff! Is that machine ready?"

Kristoff: "It's finished when it's finished dad, don't yell at me."

DOOM: "For the last time, don't call DOOM dad, call DOOM DOOM."
Kristoff: "What do you even need this for?"

DOOM: "DOOM gonna catch em all."

"Chillax, Sonic, this spell shouldn't last forever... I hope." Pop Fizz says. "Here, I'll let Tails test out my improved potion!"

"Test what now?" Tails enters the room, confused, but before he could say anything more, Pop Fizz shoves the potion into his mouth, turning him into a Vulpix. "Totally uncalled for, man!"

"Relax! I'm all for equal treatment!" Pop Fizz drinks the potion himself, turning him into a Greninja. "Aw, sweet! I'm a frog dude!"

DOOM targeted Forest Crossing:

DOOM: "This should be a good place to start, fire it up!"

DOOM: "Soon, all of you will be under DOOM's control."

Kristoff: "But what about the six Pokemon limit?"

DOOM: "DOOM is beyond limits!"

"How can this situation get any worse?" Asks Sonic the Phanphy. Just after he says that, Forest Crossing was enveloped in a bright light.

"You just had to say that, did ya?" Tails responds.

Calamity and Star walked in. Calamity looked at the potion suspiciously. Just as she was about to start talking, she was engulfed in the light.

A moment later, it disappeared. Where the two had been was now a Ralts and a Deino.

The Deino jumped in surprise. "Hey! What gives?! Why am I on the floor?! Tails, what did you do?"

The Ralts turned its head about, then placed a hand on Calamity's back.

Calamity huffed. "What happened, anyway? And why is my hair all in my face?"

"That light isn't my fault this time!" Tails says.

"Oh come on! Calamity gets to be dinosaur but I'm an elephant? What gives?" Sonic exclaims.

"Must be a side effect of the Perception Potion. Guess the spirit of the elephants are with you or some mystical mumbo-jumbo." Pop Fizz responds.

"Yeah, well, I can't see anything! Do I even have eyes anymore?!" She turned around to leave, but as she was walking, her head butted into a wall. She cried out. "Owww..."

Meowkie woke up:

Meowkie: "My hands are ... yellow?"

Mewkie: "Who are you and what are you doing in my mother's house?!"

Mewokie: "Mewkie? I am your mother! ... Let me guess, another one of Tails' interventions went wrong...."

"My inventions only backfired a couple times... but I swear, it wasn't this time." Tails says.

"Well, who else creates strange machines?" Sonic asks.

"I dunno, DOOM?' Tails responds, shrugging.