Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

The next day...

Calamity and Star were still avoiding each other - well, as much as they could, being roommates and all.

Star yawned as she woke up. Calamity was nowhere to be found.

Edited by GamerGirl54321

That night Star placed the tablet and Light Trap together... too close together. The two began to glow and react, and the power of the Trap caused the tablet to go unstable, creating a huge explosion which covered the entire village.

Meanwhile, on the Helicarrier, Sonic was asleep when an alarm rang. "General Sonic! We have recieved an urgent distress signal coming from the Forest Crossing universe! Come down immediately!"

"I'm coming down as quick as I can!" Sonic leaped off his bed to observe the village. "Fives, whatcha got?" 

The Clone Trooper looked at a screen, giving them a good look at the village from afar. "I'm not sure anymore, sir. I swear I saw a flash of light, and in seconds, everything looks the same! I suggest you enter the Portal and give it a look." Fives turns around to see Sonic gone. "Uhh, sir?" He looks back at the screen. "I hate it when he does that..."

Star went outside with the tablet, eyes burning into Sonic's. "Hello, Sonic.

But before she could say anything else, Calamity slammed open their door and strode outside with perfect posture, her hands behind her back. She chuckled slightly, then glanced at Sonic, a savage look in her eyes.

Sonic looks at the two, surprised by how different they seem. "Did I... stumble into the wrong universe?"

Just then, Tails leaped out of the Portal. "Sonic, be careful! I have made a terrible mistake!"

Before the events occurred, Rarity found some white paint and a growth ray behind her shop:

Rarity: "Goodness, how did this get here?"

???: "I'm the one who pit it there...

Rarity: "It's you!"

A few moments after that:

Rarity: "Well, thank goodness I dealt with that before it got out of hand."

"Alright, Tails..." Sonic says. "What did you do this time?!"

"Well, you know those self-defense mechanisms I put into Star's tablet? Well, one of the functions was... mind control. Problem is, I never tested how it would react to Skylands-native energy sources. Considering that Star has both a Traptanium Crystal and that tablet with her, the amount of power might've been too much for it to handle, causing a huge mind-control radial blast throughout the village!" Tails explains.

Sonic and Tails hear a powering-up noise, as they see Metal Sonics with their arm cannons pointed at them. "ALL LIVING THINGS KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTERS." They said menacingly.

"And it appears the blast flipped their personalities." Tails finishes

Calamity turned to face the Metal Sonic, a vicious grin creeping its way onto her face. "Oh, you'll regret that."

She pounced on the Metal Sonic and socked it hard in the face. She hissed in pain, but gave no other indication that her hand was hurt. She punched it again.

Star looked on at the brawl with an expression of mild disinterest. "She's going to get herself hurt."

One of the Metal Sonics was almost about to shoot Star in point-blank range, but got hit with a potion bottle filled with an acidic liquid, causing his arm cannon to fall apart. "Don't try this at home, kids!" An eccentric blue gremlin says, emerging from a portal.

latest?cb=20121114202555&path-prefix=de

Name: Pop Fizz

Alignment: Good (Disciples/Skylanders)

Element: Magic

Personality: Eccentric, witty, positive, prone to breaking the Fourth Wall.

Strengths: Good with ranged and melee attacks,p (when in Beserker-form), expert driver, intellegent in the subject of Magic and Skylands-lore.

Weakness: Unpredictable, even to his allies, weak to Tech, not good in melee without the help of his Berserker-form, can tell jokes at the wrong time, making him socially awkward.

Backstory (Canonical): Pop Fizz is an eccentric alchemist, armed with potions and wit. Some might consider him some sort of a "mad scientist", a contrast to the more serious demeanor Tails puts into his hobby. Pop Fizz enjoys potion experimentation, problem is, they do have the tendancy to become unstable and even explode. Because of this, Pop Fizz had a hard time finding an sort of Lab Partner in his days at Skylanders Academy. In an attempt to be more appealing, he tried to make a charm potion... which backfired, as that potion caused him to become a hideous beast when he drinks it. Despite his added ferocity, his personality for the most part remains unchanged when in Berserker mode. He has used this mistake to his advantage as a Skylander, using his potions as projectiles and drinking them if necessary. As a Disciple, Tails and Pop Fizz do get along despite their opposing attitudes, due to their fascination with Magic and Science. As a SuperCharger, Pop Fizz can equip himself with a special Tuba, which can store his potions solutions and can eject them out of the horn for combat. Pop Fizz is also an expert driver and pilot, specializing in Land, Sky and especially Sea with his signature ride: Soda Skimmer. He also sometimes call his potions "soda", perhaps because he finds the taste of them "soda-licious".

Regular Pop Fizz:

Big Bubble Pop Fizz (SuperCharger) and Soda Skimmer:

Meowkie was acting ... different:

Meowkie: "I AM THE QUEEN OF CRUELTY, BROUGHT FROM THE FLAMES OF HELL ITSELF."

Rarity: "Meowkie, this isn't like you at all!"

Sweetie Belle: "What does it matter? Life is bummer anyways..."

Rarity: "Something is wrong, something is very very wrong."

"Pop Fizz! Good to see you." Sonic says to the Magic Alchemist.

Pop Fizz runs up to the others. "Yup! Here I am, ready to deliver soda-licious justice! So... why have the Metal Sonics decided to go Terminator on you? Did you not read them a bedtime story before bed and they just became really cranky?"

Rarity saw everything:

Rarity: "... I-Is that Punchy lifting weights and goodness, Rosie, put some clothes on! Sweetie Belle is here! ... Even though nothing really inappropriate can be seen ... why do the animals here wear clothes?"

Rosie: "I'm letting all out, mannnnn."

Rarity: "Goodness! WHO ARE YOU?!"

Sonic, Tails and Pop Fizz run out of the village to escape from the Metal Sonics. "Wait, so magic tablet plus Light Trap equals flipped personalities? Even for an Alchemist, this is a weird mix-up." Pop Fizz says, after Tails explains the situation.

Just then, a bright light shines on the three Disciples, as the cops from Animal Village point guns at them. "Freeze, criminals!'

"Uhh, I thought this police doesn't hold grudges against people!" Sonic exclaims, confused.

"Not in this topsy-turvy world!" Pop Fizz says, with his hands up.

Rarity caught up with Sonic and the gang:

Rarity: "Oh, thank goodness I found you ... don't tell, your personalities are all wrong too?"

Valkyrie slashed at Rarity:

Valkyrie: "ALL LIFE WILL BE ELIMINATED."

Rarity: "... Who is that?"

Before Sonic could answer, the cops handcuffed the three Disciples.

"Hey, hey! Hands off the potions! What did I even do anyway?!" Pop Fizz yells, being hauled away by the cops.

"You're an associate of the two who were involved with a crime months ago. You must also be interrogated." The cop responds.

Calamity's grin went away entirely. "What, and I don't get any credit? It was my idea in the first place!"

Star sighed. "And I suppose you almost got yourself killed in the process? Typical."

"And what is that supposed to mean?!" Calamity bared her teeth.

Star turned, saying, "Oh, nothing..."

"AAARGH!" Calamity jumped on Star, knocking them both to the ground. Calamity tugged at Star's fur and bit her.

Star tried to shove her off to no avail. She shut her eyes for a moment, then opened them again, the fire gone from her eyes. "That's a bit immature of you, isn't it?"

"I don't care," Calamity growled.

"Clearly. Now stop acting like a child and get off of me."

Calamity hesitated for a moment, then stood up. Star followed suit and brushed a bit of dirt off her arm. "Was that really so hard?"

"I will hurt you, Star," Calamity warned.

"Of course you will."

"Well, fine mess you gotten us into." Pop Fizz says, sitting on his bed, tinkering with his potions.

Tails looks at Pop Fizz. "Uhh, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about me! Just doing what all situations involving the heroes being trapped in a jail usually leads to."

"And that is?" Tails says.

Pop Fizz throws an acid potion at the jail cell, breaking the bars. "Over-the-top escape scene!" Pop Fizz hops out of his bed and makes a run for it, before immediately getting captured again.

Suddenly a shadow came down on one of the guards and knocked him out. It then knocked out the other one. The shadow then grabbed the keys and loomed over the door. "Pssst! I'm getting you out of here!" The shadow's figure dissolved, revealing Shun Kurosaki. "Yuya told me to bail you out from prison. This was child's play in comparison to the Synchro Dimension's Security." While Kurosaki was fiddling with the keys he then said, "perhaps I should introduce myself. I'm Shun Kurosaki."

Full_view_Shun-2_zpsa4bjelsi.png

Name: Shun Kurosaki

Occupation: Xyz Resistance Leader (supposedly with Yuto out of play currently) and Lancer (with Yuya)

Personality: Shun is the very serious type and takes everything seriously like its life or death. He absolutely despises Academia and Fusion users for being the ones who destroyed the Xyz Dimension and as a result he can have a massive temper when either are mentioned. Currently looking for his sister Ruri who looks like Yuzu. He runs a Raid Raptor deck that focus on mass swarming weak monsters for Xyz Summons, Ranking them up for stronger Xyz Monsters, and punishing Special Summons. But something is off about Shun right now...

Kurosaki unlocked the door leaving the disciples able to escape. "We're the Resistance! We always take back our allies!" Kurosaki is showing his pride for once. "We must get you out of here." He got ready for a fight if need be.

Sonic explained the situation to Rarity:

Rarity: "You did what?! Do you know  how many consequences this will have if it spreads? It made Rosie a streaker!"

Rosie was throw in Jail as they left.

Rosie: "Nah, I wearing this ugly orange crap, you're against freedom man."

Rarity: "Ooh, I can't imagine what this made Dreamy, she is already a bit of a jerk..."

Sonic and the others left with Kurosaki. "So Tails, any bright ideas on how to fix this mess?"

"Sadly, no. This is much worse than the RITE situation." Tails replies, looking down.

Rarity had a question:

Rarity: "Why aren't me, you and the others reversed?"

Dreamy: "Good question, perhaps we can talk it over dinner at Dreamyutopia ... I mean Forest Crossing."

Rarity: "Dreamy? What are you doing here?"

Dreamy: "I am a god of wealth and taste, don't you worry about me."

"Somebody has an ego..." Pop Fizz says. "Is she always like this?"

"Anyway, I wasn't here when everyone got reversed. What I'm curious about is why YOU'RE not affected, Rarity." Sonic says, looking at her with a suspicious eye. Pop Fozz followed with holding a magnifying glass against her face.

Suddenly, the group was startled by another explosion of fire, which melted another jail cell. BFZ appeared from the flames, and she was FURIOUS!

"When I get ma hands on them security guards, I will bash them so bad, they won't remember who they are for the next oblivion!" She said angrily. Then she found the group.

"Who da heck are you guys?"

Pop Fizz got so startled, he dropped the magnifying glass and shattered it.

"Hey! That was my favorite magnifying glass! You're gonna pay for that!" He yells. "No, I'm serious, you're gonna buy another."

"...That's your problem butterfingers." BFZ said to Pop Fizz.

Putting on her sunglasses, she said. "We might as well get outta here, unless you wanna be roasted."