Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

"You know, when we manage to fix all this... I wouldn't mind seeing Scourge unchanged." Tails says, witnessing his new kindness.

"Why thank you, father!" Scourge responds with a beaming smile. This unlikely attitude almost made Pop Fizz cringe. "I'm surprised he's actually a psychopath." He mutters.

"Unless we can locate Star's tablet pieces, wishing might be the only option. However, it's in so many pieces, it'll take forever to locate them all." Tails explains.

Nightmarity had a idea:

Nightmarity: "BTYT started building a device to resemble broken things with one part after Lotso lost a hair of his fluff, maybe it's still around?"

Rosie returned from Jail:

Rosie: "I'll go with you ... there is no law against being naked in a destroyed town of toys."

Sweetie Belle: "Sigh, I guess I'll go too, but what's the bother?

Xandra: "ZZZZZZZZz ... Oh, you didn't need this teleporter ray did you mistress Dreamy ... whoa!"

She zapped everyone to BTYT's ruins.

"Well this is one heckuva dump." BFZ said, observing BTYT.

"...Anyway, if anyone comes in our way, they'll be pulverised!" BFZ summoned electricity from her hands.

"One problem about sending us to what remains of BTYT... All of it was taken away when Lotso exploded through the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu! And you know where stuff goes when the Weapons are combined? The Dark Realm, where there's nothing but darkness and evil!" Tails explains.

"And now we're stuck here..." Pop Fizz says, groaning. He turns around to see some Daleks approach them. "IT IS SONIC! THE ONE WHO BANISHED US AND KILLED OUR LEADER! YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION!"

"With Daleks, no less." Pop Fizz adds.

Nightmarity came out of a room with regular Rarity:

Rarity: "What took you so long! ... Wait, did my Nightmare Moon self save me?"

Nightmarity: "From now on, I can only point to you where it might be, remember, once I get back to normal, I go back to evil."

Rarity: "... Would anybody care to explain what's going on?"

"Prepare to be exterminated yourself!" BFZ then switched to fire and threw a big fireball, which knocked some Daleks out of the way.

"The tiny M&Ms say our 'personalities' have been 'reversed', so they're trying to fix it." BFZ thinks. "Which is nuts, cause I feel just fine!" BFZ then threw another violent fireball at the daleks, but missed. "Bah!"

"Simply, personalities got flipped, bad guys are on our side and we're now stuck in Ninjago's equivalent of Hell." Tails explains quickly. "Now, let's bust some Daleks!" Tails gets out his electro-wrench.

"Now you're speaking my language!" Sonic summons his Sentinel Sword and stands ready to fight. "Let's rock and roll!"

Pop Fizz drinks his potion, going into berserker-mode.

latest?cb=20130515181927

"Prepare for some major dents!"

Rarity saw Rosie and Sweetie Belle:

Rarity: "... Rosie, why are you naked? Sweetie Belle is right there."

Rosie: "You and her aren't wearing anything either, we're all big one nudist family."

Sweetie Belle: "What does it matter if we have clothes or not? We're going to lose anyways..."

Rarity: "... Let's get them back to normal, alright?"

Sonic, Tails and Pop Fizz assist BFZ in fighting the Daleks.

Scourge just stood there, disappointed. "Resorting to violence... It's sad, really."

Pop Fizz scratched some Daleks, as he took a sip of his fire potion, allowing him to breathe fire. "I'm too hot to handle!" He says, as he burns up a Dalek.

Back at the Forest Crossing:

Dreamy: "Punchy, Xandra, save me! You're the only one who hasn't turned against me yet."

Valkyrie: "STABY! STABY!"

Mewkie: "Heh heh heh, let's make everyone in this world suffer, shall we mother?"

Meowkie: "Let's go unleash all the evil in the world!"

Punchy: "None of you even lift enough to stand a chance!"

Xandra: "ZZZZZZZZ ... Did you say something?"

"Hey! Don't steal my thunder Gremlin!" BFZ said.

She used her electric enerbeam to tie up some daleks, and then spun them around.

(Insert You spin me right round baby right round montage)

Then she threw them right off the edge.

Ragna teleported into the battle

ragna%2016_zpsyrfeemmy.png

"Hey guys. Rachel sent me in to help you guys deal with this current crisis so here I am." He then noticed the Daleks and the ruined world they're in. "I think we can sort this all out in a very peaceful manner. Who wants to sign a treaty?"

rachel%208_zpsswdupcpm.png

"Bloody worthless imbecile!"

Rachel's rage echoed through Castle Alucard.

Rarity got a idea:
Rarity: "Hey, nightmare me! You have all my powers, right?"
Nightmarity: "Yeah, I suppose."

Rarity: "Then we can hit them with twice the ice beam!"

They hit as much while BFZ and the others fought off the other Daleks.

Once all the Daleks were defeated, the heroes stand at look at the wreckage.

"Alright, we'd better be careful here. We don't want to attract any more Daleks, Cyberman, Arkeyans or the other monsters that are native to this region." Tails warns everyone, before walking down a trail.

With a cry, Calamity finally ripped the tape off. "You...!" She lunged at Tails.

Star dragged a hand down her face. "I suppose I should go stop her, but..."

"Yelling isn't gonna solve anything." Scourge says, in an attempt to calm Calamity down.

However it was too late, as Tails was pinned to the floor. "Hey! You wanna attract more monsters?!"

"I don't care!" she said, her hold on Tails tightening. "I'll stop all of you! None of you can get in my way!"

Star sighed. "Is attacking him really the best way to go about this? Wouldn't it be better to corner them one by one?"

Calamity glared at Star, then stood up. "Screw you and your logic, Star."

Pop Fizz grabs Calamity and forces her off Tails. "Hands...off!" He grunts as he unintentionally sends her flying into Sonic.

"Watch it!" Sonic yells, after Calamity slams into him, signalling more Daleks to come.

"You watch it, you stupid-!" Calamity halted as she saw the oncoming Daleks. She stared at them for a moment, then said, "This might be a problem. Well, I'll help you for now, but don't expect me to turn good or anything later."

She leapt onto one and ripped out one of its levers.

Rarity bust down a door:

Rarity: "I found some sort of machine, you looking for this?"

Nightmarity: "It's the Restorer! Quick, Tails, put that fragment in front of it!"

Rosie: "Restorer? Maybe it can restore to the world to the nude paradise it was meant to be."

"Quick! Just take it!" Tails hastily throws the tablet piece.

Sonic gets crushed by giant mud monsters, who have risen from the ground. "I hope it doubles as a way of here! I don't know how much I can take!" He yells, as he gets dogpiled.

The tablet reassembled:

Rosie: "... Huh... where am I? ... WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!

Rarity: "So, how are we suppose to get out of here?"

Sweetie Belle: "Well, if Lotso was copying everything we did, he must have a portal machine around here."

Sonic remains piled under mud monsters. "MMMMM...MMMM..MMMMMM"

Just then, the mud monsters were set on fire. "Just what I needed! A perfect place to make you burn, uncle! See you in Hell!" Scoruge laughs.

Rarity just froze Scourge:

Rarity: "Let's leave him here, shall we? We have no time to deal with him, we got to find that portal machine."

Sweetie Belle: "Sis, I think I found it! But it's unstable, it can blow up any second!"

Rarity: "Than let's leave at any second!"

Rarity pushed eveyone into the portal.

As everyone left the portal, Scourge unfroze and laughed.

"Run while you can, fools. You're all going to die." A mud monster was running to Scourge, but he managed to turn his hand into a flamethrower and set him on fire, causing the monster to decompose into nothingness.

"You think you're heroes? You're delusional."