Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Pop Fizz hands BFZ a potion to reverse the effects of the illusion, while he throws the Ultra Ball, capturing the Ditto.

"Boo-yah! Score one for the Fizz!" The beastly gremlin does a little dance.

A few minutes later, BFZ was back to her Lucario form.

"Much better, thanks Pop Fizz." She said.

"Now, we should head back to our pals and then... do what we have to do..." BFZ said.

The team makes their way back to the others.

"Alright, we got a Ditto! Now, let's make this guy become a Legendary!" Sonic releases the Ditto and points at Ragna.

Instantly, the Ditto becomes a Yveltal.

"Woah." BFZ the Lucario said. "It's biiig!"

Wait a sec. She thought.  If Yveltal is a legendary and Ditto is copying it's power and abilities, then that means...

"Uh guys, are you SURE we're in the right idea with this?" She asked with concern...

"Since Ditto is a Pokemon, it can be more accustomed with it's abilities. I don't see the world dying any faster." Tails says. "What matters now, is getting Ragna to control his destructive capabilities."

Mewkie, Valkyrie, Xandra and Rosie were all stuck in their Pokemon forms and wonder how to get out of it:

Mewkie: "So, we got to find a way to get back to normal... will we ever?"

Rosie: "This is like, the third time shapshifting has happened here? I'm sure we'll be fine."

Valkyrie: "Hmm, Xan Xan, do you know the password to our spell cloud?"

"Spell cloud? What are you up to this time?" Pop Fizz asks.

"Whatever it is, I hope it won't backfire on us." Tails adds.

Valkyrie explained:

Valkyrie: "The spell cloud is a special cloud that always over this village, however, it can only be assessed through password."

Rarity: "And you didn't bring this up till now because?"

Valkyrie: "I forgot, not my fault."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go get that cloud!" Sonic says, pointing his trunk to the sky.

"I'll set up the portal..." Tails walks to the workshop.

Xandra stopped them:

Xandra: "You can't even see the cloud without the password, much less land on it."

Rosie: "What's so special about this cloud, anyways?"

Valkyrie: "It has spells like Big Magic and Small Magic ... and Medium Magic."

"We'll see about that. I dunno about you, though." Sonic says.

Tails returns with the portal machine. "I'm afraid this machine cannot get a lock onto the cloud without inputting the password into it's code."

"Nevermind." Sonic takes back what he said.

Xandra had a idea:

Xandra: "Val. would the password be "Valkyrie is cool?"

Valkyrie: "I'm not that predictable."

The cloud shows up anyways.

Valkyrie: "Okay, maybe I am."

"Alright. Let's figure out what exactly this cloud does." Tails walks around all the corners of it, scanning the cloud with the DEUS.

"So yeah, what now?" Pop Fizz asks.

Valkyrie pin point how the cloud will be useful:

Valkyrie: "Among the spells on the cloud is a power suppressor, if the Ditto doesn't fool them, we can make our powers simply not work."

Xandra: "But, be careful, using too much of it can kill you."

Valkyrie: "Let's all just take a tiny sip, okay?"

Pop Fizz takes a look at the spell. "Hmm, I could definitely use this for a potion."

"Me and Tails are essentially super-weak, I'm sure drinking that supressor could seriously harm us." Sonic says. "So no thank you."

Ragna was picking at his feathers. "I kind of feel like I'm losing my mind here. What's taking those guys so long anyways?" Yuya and Kurosaki were busy fumbling to duel each other to past the time. "They must had hit a snag" Yuya suggested. "I hope that Dio guy comes back to I can get back at him." Ragna seemed persistent about not losing a second time.

"Alright, Pop Fizz managed to convert the spell into a potion. Make sure to drink up, especially you, Ragna." Sonic says, using his trunk to hold a tray with several bottles on top. "Make sure not to drink too much."

Ragna attempted to grab the potion but his massive claws prevented him from grabbing one. Then he decided to just grab one with his mouth only him to shatter nearly all the bottles, spilling the residue everywhere. "Grrr... Its such a pain to be so big." Yuya then grabbed one of the potions for Ragna and then said "open wide!" Ragna drunk the substance. "I don't feel any different..." And then a huge puff of smoke appeared around Ragna and he's back to normal. "I guess that worked."

"Pop Fizz, you screwed up the potion again... in a good way! It went from power suppressor, to form reversal!" Sonic immediately drank the potion and went back to normal, albiet on all fours. "Finally, it's all over!"

Everyone drank the potion and went back to normal:

But then DOOM showed up:

DOOM: "DOOM was getting tired of playing the waiting game, prepared to be captured ... what? None of you are Pokemon?"

Punchy: "Nope, we never were, sorry about it."

DOOM: "Than that Diego guy DOOM hired is a damn liar, hmph, DOOM will find a way for all of you bow down one day."

New storyline:

The Will and Lying Cat from Saga visit Forest Crossing, exciting!

Days after the Pokemon incident. Sonic and Pop Fizz were at the beach.

"Remind me again, why are we here?" Sonic asks. "You know about how much I don't like sand in my feet."

"I just need sand samples for my next potion." Pop Fizz says, picking grains of sand off the ground.

"At this rate, might as well use all the sand in my shoes." Sonic responds.

"Great idea!" Pop Fizz scoops up a bunch of sand and dumps them into Sonic's shoes, causing him to tense up.

"Just...great."

Rosie was just outside of Forest Crossing when she ran into ... someone:

Rosie: "Huh? Who are you?"

???: "..."

Rosie: "Can you talk?"

???: "..."

Rosie: "I guess you can't, then, huh?"

???: "Lying!"

Rosie: "Wow, you don't have that much matters do you? I was just guessing."

???: "Lying!"

Rosie: "This is going nowhere..."

???: "Lying Cat ... so this is where you ran off to..."

"Don't worry, Sonic. The sand'll be gone before you know it!' Pop Fizz says, whistling on his way home.

"Oh don't worry, I loooove this." Sonic says sarcastically. After Sonic makes this remark, he hears a voice:

"Lying!"

The stranger introduces himself

???: "Call me The Will, this is Lying Cat, she may seem like a pain of in the ass, but go easy on her, she can only say "lying."

Rosie: "What are you doing here?"

The Will: "The hell if I know, Lying Cat just ran off and I found her near your village."

Lying Cat: "..."

"The stability of this world is always strange. I got word of a rift in this world opening and something came out, I suppose it's you two." Tails says. "This world gets caught in dimensional issues all the time, so this is nothing new Mr. Will."