Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Dreamy came up with a idea:

Dreamy: "Quick, everyone that was under Jollyness' spell, say transform!

All but Rosie: "Transform!"

Meowkie: "Wow, this still works, this is as close as we're going to get to our regular bodies... why didn't you transform Rosie?"

Rosie: "If just standing under Ragna makes grass dead, than imagine what it would do to snow."

Pop Fizz grabs his usual potion and gives it a drink, going into Berserker-mode. "Awesome! I just have to stay in this form for the next 24 hours!"

"Greeeat, now what about us?" Sonic says. "I dunno how long this thing is gonna last!"

Meowkie translated Punchy's plan in noots:

Meowkie: "If we find a Ditto, we can have it transform into Ragna but without any of the ill effects while we hide the real thing."

Rosie: "But where are we going to find a Ditto?"

Mewkie: "... Pop Fizz, you up to the job?"

"Get a Ditto? No problem!" Pop Fizz opens a portal before turning back to face the others. "Wait, where can I find a Ditto anyway?"

Yuya looked into a pokedex that's been lying around. "It says they're hard to find but they should be in a nearby area." "I dunno. This seems to be a bad idea." Ragna seems confused about the whole thing.

However, it was too late. Pop Fizz grabbed the Pokedex and ran off into the woods in search for a Ditto. "Last one there is a stinky Mabu!' He yells, as he dashes off.

"There he goes again." Sonic rolls after him, with Tails following.

Meanwhile in the same forest, BFZ was looking for her friends, but was stunned by what happened.

She freaked out when she found out she was a Pokemon. Using the mysterious blue light emmiting from her paws, she tried to find her friends. "Wonder who did this..." BFZ thought. She then heard the rustling of bushes. Immediately, she hid. She saw three more pokemon, one holding a pokedex, and it looked mutated... There was a Phampy, and a Vulpix following the mutated Greninja.

She decided to stay hidden and watch the trio.

(Pop Fizz looks exactly the same in his Berserker-Mode)

"Alright! This must be the wild grass! Now make sure to step in it and warn me if you see everything turn to black while battle music occurs." Pop Fizz says.

"That only happens in the games, Pop Fizz." Tails replies.

As soon as she heard Tails' voice, she realised that the three pokemon were none other than her friends. She stepped out of the bushes suprising the trio.

"Hold your fire it's me!" BFZ the Lucario said.

"Wah! It's Lucario! Wait... Lucario doesn't sound like a girl! BFZ?" Sonic yelps, surprised.

"Aw, man. It's not a Ditto?!" Pop Fizz says.

"Exactly!" BFZ said exasperated. "I dunno who's responsible for this, and being a Lucario is really hard!" She said upset.

"Wait a minute..." BFZ asked. "Why're you guys looking for a Ditto?"

"DOOM turned us into Pokemon and we cannot prove our strength or else he'll capture us." Tails replies.

"Ragna turned into a legendary and is killing the land, and we need a double of him so he can develop while DOOM's none the wiser." Sonic adds.

"Ohh, that explains the Ditto..." BFZ said.

She then thought for a while. Wait. Lucario does use his aura for sensing things, what if I try that?

She shut her eyes and attempted to concentrate. The aura flowed around. Find a Ditto.

Find a Ditto!

A few minutes later she snapped open and turned quick. "I think there's a Ditto in that bush!" She said, pointing.

"Roger that! Let's beat it!" Pop Fizz says, running into the bush.

"Wait!" Tails warns. "Don't you need a Pokeball?"

"....Shoot."

"You guys... Don't have a Pokeball?" BFZ facepalmed.

The Ditto came out in the meantime and made a taunt face, irritating BFZ.

"I'll keep it distracted." BFZ said. "Find a Pokeball in the meantime!"

"I have a bunch back home... like, HOME home." Sonic says. "But I can't go there looking like this!"

"Hang on, I got this." Pop Fizz jumps into a portal and leaps out with an Ultra Ball.

"Why an Ultra Ball instead of a Master Ball?" Tails asks.

"I just grabbed the closest one I could find." Pop Fizz responds.

"Okay... Let's try." BFZ said. 

BFZ Used Aura Sphere!

It's Super Effective! 

The Ditto was weakened, but then it began to transform...

...Into Lucario!

"Ohh man!" BFZ said exasperated. "Now it's got my moves I guess..." BFZ moaned.

It was proven right when Ditto used Aura Sphere. "EVERYBODY DODGE!" BFZ yelled

Everyone ducked except Sonic, who was unable to duck. The Aura Sphere smashed into Sonic, pushing him back a bit before the attack lost it's energy.

"Hah! Used Defense Curl a couple times while waiting! How's that, Faker?" Sonic says, proudly.

"Well that was close!" BFZ said. But she was suddenly hit by another Aura Sphere!

AAOW! She yelped in pain. Being a Lucario, fighting type moves were effective.

She tried to get up, but lost her balance and fell down. "How is Lucario able to stand like this!?" She was frusterated.

"Alright! Since this is a crossover world. I see no problem using my moves in a fight!" Pop Fizz drinks his Fire Potion and begins breathing fire. "Feel the burn, imposter!"

Tails grabbed a couple of Pop Fizz's Purple Potions from his backpack, and throws them on the ground. This causes the potions to sprout legs, being able to fight alongside Pop Fizz. (Yes, this is an actual power in the game)

"You're lucky you got potions." BFZ commented. "I can't use my electric powers!" She dodged Ditto's Aura Spheres, and then countered using Bone Rush, which sent a stray aura Sphere back to Ditto, weakening it.

"Though I am starting to get the hang of this!" She grinned.

"Don't get too used to it, guys! If you prove yourself to be skilled with your powers, you could potentially get captured!" Sonic says. "Just grab a potion!"

"Only use your powers if necessary!" Tails reiterates.

"Oh man!" BFZ said. "You have a point!" She grabbed a Red potion and drank it.

"EUGH!" She spluttered. "What does that do!?" 

"I didn't say drink it!" Sonic says. "We usually throw the stuff!"

"You just drank the Perception Potion! Now you look like a Yoshi!" Pop Fizz says

"..." 

"Yoshi". (ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEE!!!!!) BFZ was not amused. Clearly she was upset.

"Yosh Yosh!" (At least we can identify who's who now... The Lucario is Ditto!) she said. 

She picked up another potion and threw it at the Lucario, weaking it more.

"Yoshi!" (I think we can use the Ultra Ball now Pop Fizz!) BFZ says.