Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

The alarms start blaring as the security comes out. "Cuff 'em! Oh, and for the gremlin, we got his ultimate fear!" A pack of turtles start slowly coming towards Pop Fizz.

"Turtles, why'd it have to be turtles?! He exclaims.

Context: 

Spoiler

Shun gave Pop Fizz his magnifying glass. "This was my sister's. Take good care of it." Kurosaki noticed the Security incoming. "Security again?" He activated his duel disk preparing for a duel.

Back at Castle Alucard, Amane was visiting Rachel about the recent crisis.

amane%2010_zpsrhvxrpya.png

"There's something weird going on in the village"

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"Indeed. And we don't know the source of this." Amane then thought about it. "Why not throw Ragna into the fray? I'm sure he's capable of changing this world's fate." "Very well I shall amuse you with your little experiment." Rachel snapped her fingers teleporting Ragna off.

"Thanks for the glass, but I was just joking. Heh, heh." Pop Fizz says before looking at Kurosaki's duel disk."What are you gonna do? Constantly play Card Games until they give up?"

Kurosaki smirked. "Why use a gun when you can annihilate with a Satellite Cannon Falcon?" After doing a long string of plays and Rank-Up Magics Kurosaki summoned his strongest monster Satellite Cannon Falcon. Kurosaki realized something. "If I use this however I'd be no different from Academia." He then plays Rank-Up Magic Skip Force on Satellite Cannon Falcon to make it even stronger.

"Appear! Rank 10! Raid Raptor - Ultimate Falcon!" Kurosaki smirked again. "This is practically a win condition." Kurosaki sicced his Ultimate Falcon on security, blowing them away.

Pop Fizz witnesses the light show in front of him with his mouth hanging open. "....And I just thouht there were just fancy holograms."

Sonic grabs Pop Fizz. "Stop gushing, let's go!"

Dreamy beat them all to the village:

Dreamy: "I bet you love the new look for the place, statues of me everywhere!"

Rarity: "How did you do this? You don't even have any powers besides immortality!"

Dreamy: "I convinced the muscle and the psychos to work for me, come out my pets!"

Punchy, Meowkie, Mewkie and Valkyrie guarded her

"Alright, we gotta fix this and fast!" Sonic says, after he sees how obnoxious Dreamy has become. "Does anyone have any ideas?"

"I can make a potion to temporarily change their personalities back to normal, but nothing that can last forever..." Pop Fizz says, shaking a potion.

"I didn't exactly make blueprints for Star's tablet... I kinda just built it on the spot, so I cannot really reverse-engineer it since it blew up." Tails adds. "So basically, we need help."

Rarity though up of a plan:

Rarity: "You know, we're kinda lowkey threats compared to uhhhhhh Bubberducky?"

Dreamy: "Hmm, I suppose I should focus my efforts on finding him?"

Mewkie: "Let me tear the ducky to bits!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. There's a villain called Bubberducky?!" Pop Fizz asks. "And I thought Pipsqueak was awful..."

"You know.. I have an idea... how about we WISH for things to go back to normal?" Sonic asks.

"Wish? Are you... talking about striking a wish with Nadakhan?! Are you insane, Sonic?" Tails yells.

Rarity had a less dangerous idea:

Rarity: "How about wishing with someone who won't intentionally go out of our way to screw us over? Pop Fizz, you never made a wish with Serena, right?"

Rarity: "But that just begs the question if she isn't reversed herself..."

Dreamy: "A amusing idea, go ahead and try."

"What? I get a wish?" Pop Fizz says. "Oh ho! I should've come here sooner! Where is this Serena anyway? In a well?"

"She's in a realm only for Gods." Tails says. "And they can be rather hostile..."

"Ah...." Pop Fizz stops sounding excited.

A heavenly voice descended from the sky

Serena: "You clods screwed up again, did you?"

Rarity: "Our friend Pop Fizz never had a wish! Let him have one!"

Rarity: "And who you calling clods? This wouldn't happen if you were in your town protecting it!"

"Can we just stop arguing and let Pop Fizz make his wish?" Sonic says.

"I still can't believe you thought striking a deal with Nadakhan was a good idea!" Tails yells back.

"Guys! I wish for you all to shut up! Oops." Pop Fizz declares, covering his mouth.

After Pop Fizz made his wish, strips of tape appeared on everyone's mouths.

Calamity's eyes widened, then narrowed. She started tugging at the tape haphazardly.

Star sniffed. "Be more careful with your wording, you idiot."

"Soooo, uhh. Does anyone want to do us a solid and call Nadakhan?" Pop Fizz jokes, chuckling a bit while everyone looks at him angrily. "Hey! I'm just kidding!'

Serena called Rarity out:

Serena: "You ... are not Rarity, you still have a wish."

Rarity: "I-I'm not? ... I wish to know who I am."

Suddenly all the paint washed off Rarity and she shrunk down:

Nightmarity: "... I guess the cat is out of the bag."

After seeing Nightmarity, Pop Fizz immediately gets out his potions. "By the Golden Weapons! What the heck is that thing?!"

"Basically an Evil Rarity. What do you want with us this time? Eternal Night? If you want that, there's a Spyro game that'll satisy your hunger."  Sonic says, getting out his sword.

"Don't be stubborn," Star said. "I do believe that she was affected in the crossfire. And, Calamity," she added, turning to the latter, who was pulling at the tape with renewed desperation, "Please try to relax. This whole situation is hopeless. You're not going to win."

Edited by GamerGirl54321

While Sonic confronts Nightmarity, Tails goes up to Serena. "Hey, Serena, there's some new Yu-Gi-Oh villagers here with a wish still standing, how about granting theirs?"

"Oh, and make sure they're alone... so something like what Pop Fizz did doesn't happen again"

Nightmarity announced her evil plan:

Nightmarity: "... I honestly forgot what I was going to do, my personalty is still reversed so I'm still on your side."

Punchy: "Where is the real deal, then, little wimp?"

Meanwhile:
Rarity: "... Is anyone coming to save me? Hello?"

Star put her fingers to the side of her head. "Ah... She's tied up somewhere. The rest is dark."

Calamity stopped her writhing for a moment to give Star a disappointed look, then she went back to pulling.

Sonic reluctantly draws back his sword. "Fine. You'll be on our side, but just this once! I hope you won't be as much trouble as Scourge."

Just after Sonic mentioned Scourge, he runs up to them. "Uncle! There you are!" He gasps. "Make sure you keep weapons away from people! Somebody could get hurt!"

"Did... Scourge just become a pacifist?" Tails asks. "Now this closer to the Scourge I intended to create!"

Meanwhile, BFZ was angryly trying to get the tape out of her mouth, to no avail. She angryly gestured for help while emitting flames in the process. 

"MMMMMMM!" (Translation: GET THIS FLIPPING TAPE OFFA ME!)

Scourge kindly removed the tape off BFZ. "I'm sorry if that hurt. This happens when removing tape."

"Anyway, what's the plan?"

"YEOW!" She yelped due to the pain. "WATCH IT! " She angryily yelled at Scourge.

Then again, he did help her, so she toned down her anger a bit. "Thanks for that though." She said gruffly. 

"This plan better not have anything better to do with wishing." BFZ said.