Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Calamity blinked and fell over. "Why am I holding a broken lever? And why am I so dirty?"

Star ran to help her up.

Sonic and the others escaped the portal.

"Now, if you excuse me... I need a bath." Sonic says. "Not just because I'm muddy, but my spines are on fire."

New story:

Xandra finds out that a totally inaccurate description of him has been left in the history book, he seeks to find out why. 

Days after the personality incident, the Disciples decided to check out the village's local library. Sonic and Pop Fizz stayed in the comic section, laughing the whole time while Tails remained seperate from the two blue heroes.

"Hmm, there must be more things about this multiverse worth knowing about." Tails says to himself, scrolling through the history section.

Xandra was in the middle of destroying one of the Dreamy statues:

Xandra: "How did you build these so fast?"

Rosie: "Hey, Xandra, I have a question, did Valkyrie ever replace you with a girl named Sandra?"

Xandra: "... No? I've always been Val's partner."

Meowkie: "Hmm, it seems like a mystery afoot."

Valkyrie: "You got to admit Sandra is a cute name though."

Mewkie: "I can see the name mix up but why would anyone think you're a girl?"

Punchy: "Hmm, maybe they just got confused? It happens."

Tails finds a book describing Valkyrie's adventures. Intrigued, he sat down and read through it.

"Wait a minute, who's Sandra?" Tails asks, as he flips through the pages.

Xandra thought who could have got this wrong:

Xandra: "I'm the main reason Valkyrie was alive long enough to save the world in the past, why would they get it so wrong?"

Dreamy: "... Don't you dare suggest another time travel adventure."

Xandra: "I wasn't, I was just going to look up who made these books on that internet thing."

"Or you know, you could just read the cover to see the author." Tails says, pointing at the cover. "Now what is my brother doing?"

Sonic and Pop Fizz was busy reading parody comics in the meantime. "Hah! Oh, Garfielf, you're such a bad kitty." Sonic laughs.

Xandra read the cover:

Xandra: "The author's name isn't on this ... and there is no info on this book on the internet either."

Valkyrie: "It must be a evil book meant to trick us! It won't be tricking anyone else after I slash it with my sword!"

Xandra "Val I don't think that's..."

Valkyrie slashed the book

"... necessary."

"That's peculiar... no resources?" Tails says, confused. He began to pick up pages from the slashed book. "Also, what am I gonna tell the librarian when she sees this mess?!"

Valkyrie brushed it off:
Valkyrie: "You're allowed to slice books about you if you don't like them."

Punchy: "I don't like those Dummy books and they say they're about me, can I slice them?"

Valkyrie: "Sur-"

Xandra: "NO! Let's get out of here before we cause anymore trouble."

Meanwhile BFZ came, and saw the mess.

"Hey guys." She said with a really sore voice. "W-what happened here?" She saw the torn pages of the book.

"We got a mystery involving inaccurate info, and a certain somebody doesn't knlw how libraries work." Tails says to BFZ, annoyed.

"What's with your voice, BFZ? You doing OK?"

Xandra tried to shrug it off:

Xandra: "So, one book got it wrong, so what? We can't all be winners."

Mewkie: "... Actually, when I went to Animal Village, every book that was about you made this mistake."

Sweetie Belle: "Hey, sis, go ask Twilight Sparkle about this!"

Rarity: "... Why would Twilight Sparkle's book collection contain info on another universe's history?"

"Well.. After my personality was... swapped, I think I shouted too much." She rubbed her neck for some time. "I'll be okay tho... just need to make sure not to talk to much...."

On the subject of the book, she noted, "Same mistake in every book? Something's odd."

Valkyrie tugged Xandra arm and dragged him off:

Valkyrie: "Come on Xan Xan, we're going on another adventure!"

Xandra: "But we have no idea who wrote that book and where they are."

Valkyrie: "We can do it if we follow our dreams."

"There has to be skme sort of information to get us started!" Tails says, frantically searching through every page.

"A publisher, a release date, anything!" 

Valkyrie got Rarity and Meowkie together:

Valkyrie: "You two are the greatest detectives I know, find out who put out misinformation about Xandra and kick their butt."

Meowkie: "That's not how being a detective works, boss."

Rarity: "I did detective work only one time, how am I one of the greatest?"

Xandra: "Val, Val, calm down, I don't really care, really! ... I just want to nap."

Meanwhile, Sonic and Pop Fizz continue to read their comics.

"Did you hear something?" Sonic asks, putting the book down.

Pop Fizz picks up the book. "Nah, I'm sure it's nothing. Check it out! Garfielf's going to space!"

Meowkie reviewed the info:

Meowkie: "My record shows that the first publisher to write books about you is a now dead company called Charade."

Xandra: "See, Val? They're not even around anymore! Alright let's go-

Valkyrie: "Where are their headquarters?"

Xandra: "Sigh."

After they were done reading, Sonic and Pop Fizz left the library in search of Tails and the others. "You know, they should've warned us that they were leaving." Sonic says, dissapointed.

Pop Fizz pointed to Meowkie's detective office, which had the lights on. The two decided to enter.

"What's happening guys?" Sonic asks, entering the room.

Rarity dig up more dirt:

Rarity: "According to this, Charade's founder is still alive and lives in Animal Village."

Meowkie: "Guess we're off to there then."

Xandra: "... This is going to be a long day."

Upon hearing the news that they'll be going to Animal Village, Sonic gave a sarcastic remark. "Oh boy, we're going back THERE again."

"You know for the one time we saved that village from being destroyed, you'd think they'd know us for that and not a silly marshmallow crisis."

"Yeeeah, long story. You see, there was this whole situation involving Animal Village getting us arrested over a misunderstanding involving marshmallows." Tails explains to BFZ. "It really broke trust between towns. I know they won't be happy to see us again, despite the dozens of times we've saved their skins."