Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: In Another Time, In Another Place. [Read page 345]

Klinsy

Ragna woke up from his nightmare. He looked around and he noticed that he was sleeping in middle of a field. Rachel and Amane were looking at him weirdly and they seemed to be smaller than usual.

rachel%2010_zpslehutged.png

"It seems Doctor Doom has made his move against us. It also seems that he's a very petty man."

amane%2013_zpsjghobo3g.png

"It doesn't look that bad. It more looks like an improvement." "He destroyed my castle. How is that an improvement?" "What are you guys talking about?" Ragna came to his senses. Rachel replied, "it looks like you turned into a Pocket Monster and there's no way of reversing the transformation." "What!?" Amane held out a mirror and showed Ragna his new large bird form. "What!? I'm just a bird now!?" "You're not just a bird! You're the legendary pokemon Yveltal! You're so lucky to be such a strong pokemon." Amane seemed jealous of Ragna's new form. "So now what?" "Go see the others" Rachel commanded, "I'm sure they're suffering the same curse as you." "Well here goes nothing." Ragna spread his wings and started to practice flight. "This is going to take a while" Amane sat down while Ragna tried to get things down.

Elsewhere Yuya and Kurosaki met up with the others. "Suddenly I lost my balance and I have to walk on all fours" Yuya seems be confused about the situation, "and there's a weird flower on me. What is going on?" Kurosaki became a Talonflame and was perched on the new Ivysaur Yuya's bulb. The duelists aren't taking their new forms well.

Everyone met up:

Rarity: "Well, at least we still kinda resemble ourselves, I'm still a horse ... but I'm on fire."

Sweetie Belle: "Why is Meowkie a mouse though?"

Dreamy: "Whoever did this is stupidly meta, I mean, I'm some goat thing."

"My form will wear out soon, so I'm just gonna wait. I'm sure yours will wear off soon." Pop Fizz says, casually.

"Oh, but Pop Fizz... isn't the Skylands Soda Festival today?" Tails mentions.

"I CAN'T GO THERE LOOKING LIKE THIS! WE GOTTA REVERSE THIS NOW!" Pop Fizz yells.

The area got dark. Suddenly a giant bird descended and landed near everyone. "I finally figured out how to fly. But goddamn its so hard being so goddamn big." Ragna the Vyeltal seemed to be annoyed by his predicament. He looked down and noticed everyone was pokemon too. "So I guess it happened to you guys too. Sheese weird things always seem to happen around here." Yuya walked up to Ragna and said "we're guessing its going to wear off eventually so hang in there buddy." "Yeah yeah. I can manage." Ragna noticed the plant life around him was slowly dying around him. "Um is this a good thing?"

"You're a Yveltal?! Man, why couldn't I be a Lugia?" Sonic complains, before looking around to see the plant life dying. "On the other hand, at least I don't do that."

Mewkie was confused:

Mewkie: "What's a Pokemon? And how do you know about it?"

Punchy: "I grew up in the 90's, baby, of course I know what Pokemon is."

Rosie: "It stands for Pocket Monsters ... basically we're animals with super powers."

Back at Castle Alucard, Rachel hired people to fix the damages Ragna caused with his sudden transformation. She then felt the power Ragna was radiating from.

rachel%2012_zpsnqjsewxu.png

"This is almost as bad as having the Black Beast terrorize the village." Rachel sighed knowing that Ragna could slowly destroy the world by simply existing.

Yuya noticed a dark aura around Ragna. "Mister Ragna you do have a black aura around you. Haven't you noticed?" Ragna looked around him and did noticed it. "Huh? This seems normal for some reason. I can't seem to turn it off either." Kurosaki the Talonflame interjected, "if you can't control your power then we will be in major danger." "Alright alright. Sheese I'll figure it out ok?"

"This gives us more incentive to figure out what happened, and how to reverse it! Let's get planning, team!" Sonic says.

"I did bring up DOOM. Perhaps he's a culprit." Tails states.

"What would he want with Pokemon?" Pop Fizz asks.

"Considering Ragna's power, there's a lot he could do." Tails responds.

Punchy figured out DOOM's plan:

Punchy: "Hey, DJ Meow Meow, ya mind if I steal your catchphrase?"

Rosie: "Punchy, there is three people here who that could be a nickname for."

Valkyrie: "Besides, giving out cute nick names is my job."

Xandra: "... Just get to it already."

Punchy: "Alright, if DOOM is really behind this, he is probably planning to capture us with Pokeballs and we can't disobey him anymore."

Sweetie Belle: "So, we're going to be put into balls?"

Meowkie: "Hmm, can't we disobey his orders though?"

Punchy: "Only if he doesn't have all of his badges, but knowing him, he wouldn't do this until I got them all anyways, and that's my detective dedication."

Mewkie: "We must reverse this ... or capture ourselves so we only have to follow our own orders."

"Makes sense..." Tails says, tapping his foot. "Perhaps as a last resort, we should get a similar object to counter Poke Ball control."

"I got it! Traptanium! It can subdue the bad guys, and put them on the side of good! It should be what we need!" Pop Fizz raises his hands in the air when announcing his idea, causing his toungue to flip back, smacking Sonic in the trunk.

Rarity got another suggestion:

Rarity: "How about we just kick DOOM's can?"

Valkyrie: "He won't be so tough with talons on his face."

Sweetie Belle: "DOOM is kinda always prepared, heck, he has a entire line of duplicate robots so he can safely never lose."

"It's gonna be hard beating the real DOOM without having to call a Multiverse's worth of an army. In the end, we just have to reverse-engineer whatever made us Pokemon." Tails says. "Perhaps we should practice with our new powers first."

Dreamy wanted answers:

Dreamy: "What kind of goat am I, Punchy?"

Punchy: "A god goat, Arceus, you have control over everything."

Dreamy: "Well, if I can control everything ... what's the problem?"

Rosie: "Do you know how to control everything?"

Dreamy: "No."

Rosie: "Dang."

"Maybe we can headbutt him," Calamity suggested. "After all, that's the only thing the upper part of my face is good for now, what with the whole lack of eyes and everything. I want out!"

Star glared at her (or, rather, seemed to glare, as her eyes were covered too).

Suddenly a large Tyrantrum stomped towards the group. It roared and then it transformed into a person. "I won't let you! I've been hired by Doom to make sure you are captured!"

Diego_jojoeoh_zpsytdk6odh.jpg

Name: Diego "Dio" Brando

Personality: He's professional jockey whom is very successful to the point he overshadowed Johnny Joestar in Johnny's father's eyes. He's a rather cold character and is willing to do anything to prove that he's the best at what he does, even if murder is required. Despite this he's somewhat more sympathetic than the original Dio due to his upbringing. His Stand is Scary Monster and it let's him transform himself and others into dinosaurs. Dinosaurs he makes are under his control and he can control what parts of himself into a dinosaur, giving Dio super senses. Also his horse is named Silver Bullet.

"I have mastered the powers of a Pokemon and my own! There's no way you're gonna win!" "Another bad guy huh?" Yuya got ready for battle. Dio transformed back into his Tyrantrum form and roared. Ragna then stepped in. "What do you think your doing ya punk!? I can stomp you easily!" "Tsk!" Dio threw one of his pokeballs at Ragna and Ragna slapped it away. "I should had brought better Pokeballs... But no matter! This is a minor set back!"

"Can you go fast?" Pop Fizz asks.

"No." Sonic replies.

"Can you wield your sword?" Pop Fizz asks.

"Nope." Sonic responds.

"Can you at least spin?' Pop Fizz asks.

"Yes." Sonic says.

Valkyrie flew at Diego but got thrown back:

Valkyrie: "Ugh, this is all hopeless till we learn how to use our powers."

Xandra: "Hey, Ms. God Goat, how are you progressing?"

Dreamy: "Cut me some slack, I'm not the god that always had powers you know."

Tails tried to use Flamethrower on Diego, but it barely did any damage. "Wow, these powers suck."

Tails was then kicked into the sky.

Sonic performed Rollout on Diego, only to get kicked and sent rolling the other direction.

"MUDA MUDA!" shouted Dio as he shrugged off the Disciples attacks. "I'm a Rock/Dragon Pokemon! You're facing the most powerful typing ever!" Dio then looked at Ragna. "Even your Flying type is weak against me!" "Bring it you punk!" Ragna was charging a powerful attack but then Dio used his Head Smash on Ragna before he even got the chance. Ragna went down. Dio then stomped on his defeated foe. "You a legend? Don't make me laugh!" Yuya used his Vine Whip and Dio caught it with his mouth, tossing him out of the way. Kurosaki used Brave Bird on the Big Jaw pokemon, only to bounce off in vain. "Heheheh. This was too easy!" He pulled out a pokeball from his mane and attempted to catch Ragna with it.

Punchy made a wager:

Punchy: "Let's make a deal, Mr. Dora or whatever you're called, if we can't master our powers in 24 hours, than DOOM has no reason to capture us, if we don't learn, tell him to give up."

Rosie: "Punchy ... that's actually a good plan."

Mewkie:"Told ya you'll be important one day!"

"Hmph! Amusing. I, Dio shall take you up on that wager then." Dio took his foot off Ragna. "We shall see if you're worth of capture then. I, Dio shall tell Doom about this change of plans. But next time I will make sure to bring Master Balls." Dio then stomped his way out of the scene. "Ugh... Just what was that guy?" Ragna got up from his defeat.

Xandra had a question:

Xandra: "So, we're suppose to do nothing for 24 hours?"

Punchy: "Sounds easy to me."

Rarity: "Being lazy is your thing, Punchy, not all of us are like you."

"Don't mind me, just gonna sit here and sleep this thing off..." Sonic says, groaning. "I now have a newfound disliking for Phanphies."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yuya asked, "if Ragna can't control his power then he might accidentally destroy the world." The plant life around them continued to die. "Yeah this doesn't seem to be a good idea. At least it got that Dio guy off us for now." Ragna was still hurt by Head Smash.

"True." Sonic says, looking at the brown, dead grass surrounding him. "It's we risk ourselves to keep the world safe, or risk the world to keep us safe."

The Sentinel Phanphy gets up. "You know which path I'm taking."