Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Maybe they want us to always have the event sign, so we stop guessing if a new one is coming, or maybe we wont be getting any new characters/events on a long time :/ 

Who knows. Btw, if anyone cares, tomorrow i should be able to get the last 5 death eggs i need, that means i'll have all of the premium roulette since WW Release, everything but 5 realas, all 6 Nights, and omega.

Also i can now confirm, normal buddies give 0.1% of score bonus, rare give 0.3 and super rares give 1.0% 

:)

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 3

Thanks for answering.

Btw Amitie Amy will be no more according to Iizuka just as Tikal too because it is only limited edition.

Bullshit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Bullshit.

I can kinda believe that though. It was a crossover, like with PSO. (Plus my underlying view that companies are never fair makes this a given in my eyes XD )

They'll definitely repeat events down the track once they've stopped making more content

I can kinda believe that though. It was a crossover, like with PSO. (Plus my underlying view that companies are never fair makes this a given in my eyes XD )

They'll definitely repeat events down the track once they've stopped making more content

lol the amy is probably a one shot thing. 

But Tikal sure as hell isn't. In fact with the change to Facebook Amy odds are every single one of them will go this way eventually. 

• Thumbs Up 1

lol the amy is probably a one shot thing. 

But Tikal sure as hell isn't. In fact with the change to Facebook Amy odds are every single one of them will go this way eventually. 

I'd like to think non-costume characters would return. Tikal can always come back next anniversary of Sonic Adventure.

It better end up that every character is purchasable... I guess if it does end that way for all characters, the tension of the roulette's going to end! I guess they saw that it made money at first, but it was borderline gambling IMO, people just stopped spending money on it.

It wouldn't surprise me if that, when it's time for the characters to return, Sonic Team have lost interest and stopped updating the game.

(A bit like how updates to the DC version of SA2 stopped before they released all the character packs).

I hope metal wont be the last character

We still have icons for Fly/Rose and Fly/Mech, so I'm betting there are still more after Metal.

What? Amite Amy hasn't even been released outside of soft launch. Will they make it so that anyone who played after worldwide launch will always be stuck with an inferior Amy. That's ridiculous. Not bringing back Tikal eventually would be odd too. How do you make money if you don't  have any products left? I hope for their sake they're smart enough to at least bring back the Team Dark characters because they're popular and OP. 

Also, I just got Metal Sonic on the roulette using the trick. :D

Well, tikal, classic and amitie amy are event characters unlike characters like metal, vector, shadow. By bringing them back they should bring the puyo puyo event for amy, happy birthday for classic, and higher drop rates for tikal

There's definitely going to be more characters after Metal, I have no idea why people would think there wouldn't be. Runners is apparently making Sega a lot of money, and it would be very unlike them to suddenly stop doing something if it's earning them cash.

That and with Tikal, we now have the "Wild" type, and they wouldn't make a whole new team if there was just going to be one character on it. And like SuperAj said, there are still teams that have spots to fill.

Also, on the topic of characters returning at some point... We've yet to see any characters return, let alone event ones. So I think that event characters are just as likely to return at some point as standard ones, with or without the event accompanying them.

Plus I think it's pretty safe to assume that the Happy Birthday event will be a yearly thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

When Sonic Runners was avaible in Italy, The Chaotix and Amitie Amy were not there anymore, so I only got Classic, Omega, Blaze and Tikal. I'll try to unlock Metal Sonic too.

If SEGA wants to hype fans they'd need to release even more characters. The Babylon team, but also old characters like Fang, Ray, Mighty, Bark and Metal Knuckles. I'm pretty sure Sticks will roll in soon...

I have just confirmed that there is no roullete trick everything is already determined when you hit the spin.

When i got every R chao, in special roullete you no longer get a R egg, only S Rare. In special roullete you never get repeated eggs.

I have just confirmed that there is no roullete trick everything is already determined when you hit the spin.

When i got every R chao, in special roullete you no longer get a R egg, only S Rare. In special roullete you never get repeated eggs.

There is definitely a trick. People have already provided video evidence of it existing.

So you expect us to trust you....when you have no proof whatsoever, and we all know that you can easily get rare eggs even if you have them all because you get three special eggs. You claim the trick doesn't work when for all we know, you just can't do the trick correctly.

• Thumbs Up 3

You will understand when you finnaly get all your R to level 5, i have nothing to proof here. Special Roullete is the proof.

When you have all R no matter when or how many times you press the screen in special roullete you always gonna get a S Rare, you dont even get Char eggs in special roullete if you already own them.

Yeah, there's the problem. No proof, no foundation. We've been given video evidence of the trick in action working multiple times in a row and the majority of people having tried it and reporting back that it works correctly. You have given us absolutely no reason to believe you, and without proof, you can't claim to have proven that the trick is a lie.

You will understand when you finnaly get all your R to level 5, i have nothing to proof here. Special Roullete is the proof.

When you have all R no matter when or how many times you press the screen in special roullete you always gonna get a S Rare, you dont even get Char eggs in special roullete if you already own them.

Maybe there is something to what you're saying under those specific circumstances, I have no way of proving whether or not that is the case. However I can say with absolute certainty that on the regular premium roulette, people have proven multiple times that there is a trick to it, and it works. Repeatedly.

Another user beside me already reported that behavior when you get all R Eggs, you only get S rare.

Premium Roullete and Special Roullete works different, Special roullete will always give you something you dont have. Premium Roullete can you give repeated eggs over and over again.