Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

...every time...

I have a problem uploading pictures here, any idea why?

I think you're running out of your attachment quota.

Follow the instructions:

1. From here, go to 'Account'.

2. Go to 'My Attachments'.

3. Delete some of your oldest pictures.

You should do this if you're running out of your attachment quota.

• Thumbs Up 4

I think you're running out of your attachment quota.

Follow the instructions:

1. From here, go to 'Account'.

2. Go to 'My Attachments'.

3. Delete some of your oldest pictures.

You should do this if you're running out of your attachment quota.

Thank you so much for that :D, my image size limit was already on 1MB and I had no idea why, I couldn't even upload a proper image without reducing the size to a pixelated mess :P

• Thumbs Up 1

...every time...

I have a problem uploading pictures here, any idea why?

Anyway i wanted to show how when i get to level 100 on a character, i end up on 101, also, when do you think they will say something about the 500% bonus of the dark Chaos and the space ship being an S buddie?

How do you upload pictures? I've been trying to figure that out.

Actually, Chibi Elise'd work, but I don't think they'll do much with 06. Mephiles would work too. I was hoping Chaos 0 was playable, but him as a buddy means other bosses can be buddies.

Now that you say that I would love to see a chibi Elise. It'll be maybe an awesome ability like Shahra or Melina.

How do you upload pictures? I've been trying to figure that out.

Now that you say that I would love to see a chibi Elise. It'll be maybe an awesome ability like Shahra or Melina.

when you reply/comment, there is a clip at the bottom with the text "Click to choose files" you click on it and im guessing from there you should know :)

---

Thank you AshGreninJovan

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 2

This info will surely come in handy! (In case I run out of attachment space!)

I'm thinking Runners is wrapping up the new characters for a while. There've been no hints at who's coming next, and unless they share the art tomorrow, we won't be getting any new characters.

Also, I saw people earlier collating their characters/buddies into a neat image. I tried to XD (My current Characters/Buddies):

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 10.52.18 pm.png

• Thumbs Up 1

50 rsr and... a marine chao level up. Also, the event characters werent found in the files until the update came. Also, they will most probably start a new event in a week or 2. Spun the daily wheel and got a rc baloon

Edited by Diamond X
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've found it most efficient to just do 10 million runs and then kill myself. If you can't manage that, then you should probably use cruiser+Shahra. If you don't have cruiser and can't mange 10 million runs then just aim for a high score (don't use pumpkin chao). 

I've found it most efficient to just do 10 million runs and then kill myself. If you can't manage that, then you should probably use cruiser+Shahra. If you don't have cruiser and can't mange 10 million runs then just aim for a high score (don't use pumpkin chao). 

What combo do you use to reach 10,000,000 pts fastest?

I've done probably well over 20 spins on the premium wheel since Tikal released, and I swear this game just doesn't want me to have any sort of luck. I've done attempted trick multiple times, and still haven't seen any improvement. You'd think by now I'd have gotten a character by now. Maybe my game just avoids character eggs like the plague.:/ I'm not mad or anything. Just finding it ridiculous how grueling it is to simply unlock characters, important pieces of a games longevity. And the fact they are timed makes it even more of a facepalm. Yeah, they'll be back at some point, but that "point" shouldn't even have to be a thing. Are people really going to wait until that point anyway just to play a mediocre game with a character they missed?

anyway, current glitches that show up for me:

-phasing through the platforms: Can't believe something like this hasn't been patched yet, since it can really screw up runs.

-jumps: is it just me, or is the jump super heavy at times. I'll tap the jump, and the character will either not jump, or barely do a skip, or even at times jump, but the character goes down upon doing it. Doesn't help that characters naturally drop like rocks in this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-14-38.thumb.png

This many daily spins, FINALLY got another normal egg, after who knows how long, and i got...

Screenshot_2015-09-24-19-14-19.thumb.png

Hmm...tbh, the only normal chao usefull now is the one that gives you a magnet effect when using a ring dash.

• Thumbs Up 1

Big problem now, whenever I die, I use the video feature to revive myself, but now the video does not play, I try the anti lag method, it didn't work, I am forced to close the game and I lose my life, score and items in the process.

Hmm, nothing on twitter about new characters, guess maybe tikal will stay a week longer.

Or maybe they're done with characters for a while. I hope not though...kinda hoping for a rose fly type character that gets 150% animal bonus. Or a power dark character.

The Chaotix are back!

They're leaving October 2. (Now me having Espio and Vector doesn't feel special anymore XD)

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

image.thumb.jpg.e920ffa0632c7e1970cb4e2b

It feels like this is the end of "The Curse of Tikal" on Premium Roulette. And I still don't get her.

And also, Team Chaotix is back in...

... PREMIUM ROULETTE AGAIN!?

Why? I really want Team Chaotix, especially Charmy, to be purchasable characters. :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1

Why? I really want Team Chaotix, especially Charmy, to be purchasable characters. :unsure:

YES! I was really hoping they'd be like Amy. At least I can attempt to get Charmy now.

The Chaotix are back!

They're leaving October 2. (Now me having Espio and Vector doesn't feel special anymore XD)

The ride never ends. I hope I can get Charmy. I already have Shadow, Metal Sonic, and Amy as speed characters. I really want a fly type! 

4a68f31ef0df1431d21bf0eae7244d2b.jpg I'm SO glad they brought these guys back. I was fortunate enough to get both of these guys with 250 red rings. Both earned on the special roulette. With these buddies equipped, scoring 10,000,000 pts at level 30 nets you about 30,000 rings. That combined with the 10,000 you get from completing the episode gives you 40,000 altogether. So you can earn 40,000 rings roughly every 10 to 20 minutes. It's leveling time!

• Thumbs Up 2

I've just spent 500 RSR and ... tons and tons of RC Turtles <_<

I tried the roulette trick in every spin and it looks like it's completely random ^^U

I still believe that its all random with or without trick, but unless you have some video to counter the one that shows a guy getting characters, nobody here is going to change their minds.

I know that lots of people got it working but im still struggling xD

Screenshot_2015-09-25-04-56-12.thumb.png

Hmm, this could help me out, i wasted like 850 RSR the momment they when out, so that + the 50 i have should make 900, in 2 days i could make it :)

if i do, i will know if after getting all buddies, the special roulette, does or doesnt gives characters :P

Edit: also, they made a mistake on the text above this one too xD (about the dark Chaos)

Edited by Hundjäger18