Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

If only you read TSS.

There is a trick. It has been recorded as a video. Multiple people including myself can do it.

Yes, I've seen multiple posts here talking about it, and already saw about 4 different "tricks", each with different rules and all, with different reactions. 

I'm just a bit skeptical due to the lack of the "stop" button or sometimes not landing not even close to where I aimed at :P, but if people succeed with it great xD, guess I should try it more

There's also luck though, that's how people unlocked things before tricks arrived : p

Yes, I've seen multiple posts here talking about it, and already saw about 4 different "tricks", each with different rules and all, with different reactions. 

I'm just a bit skeptical due to the lack of the "stop" button or sometimes not landing not even close to where I aimed at :P, but if people succeed with it great xD, guess I should try it more

There's also luck though, that's how people unlocked things before tricks arrived : p

Thing is there is literally a video of a guy landing on Tikal 4+ times in a row. That should be enough to make any non-believer not skeptical at this point.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I still can't access the game. What is happening? A lot of people that I know are also having the same issue as mine.

Possibly an iOS only issue? Did you happen to update to iOS9 recently or?

Thing is there is literally a video of a guy landing on Tikal 4+ times in a row. That should be enough to make any non-believer not skeptical at this point.

True xD, already saw that video, but then I attempt it multiple times and the result is always bad and makes me regret it every time, then I stop using tricks and end up unlocking characters by doing normal spins xP

I guess I suck at trick and need to try more before commenting again, there's no harm in trying again I guess :P

Yep, theres no way i get tikal. I have only 17 rsr, getting through boiling point is a pain and the ranks reset while im at school, so i cant spin until i get home, which happens after she leaves..

I didn't update my iPhone and this is happening on android devices too, not just iOS. 

I just opened up my game and it said my save was corrupted. ._.

Holy shit...

the servers in this game are so messed up man...

they really are.

thankfully i have my username/pass saved so i can recover it somehow

Yep, theres no way i get tikal. I have only 17 rsr, getting through boiling point is a pain and the ranks reset while im at school, so i cant spin until i get home, which happens after she leaves..

She leaves in 6 days, isn't that enough time? Also, the animal events ends up in 2.

At this point on my Android version I have everyone since WW release bar Shadow. 

Kinda bummed at the recent trend of events that pretty much just consist of shoving more companions into the premium roulette without a new story or something.

Also wasn't runners supposed to have like 150 main story events or something. Will we ever get something beyond episode 50? 

At this point on my Android version I have everyone since WW release bar Shadow. 

Kinda bummed at the recent trend of events that pretty much just consist of shoving more companions into the premium roulette without a new story or something.

Also wasn't runners supposed to have like 150 main story events or something. Will we ever get something beyond episode 50? 

i hope we DON'T get the extra episodes any time soon, chapter 50 already takes so much time to complete, think about how hard is to rank up for those that dont play all day, and that only got the game after WW release. :(

and about the events, im hoping for stages on Xmas and halloween, with an event without level in betwen, but it makes me wonder what they can do on October.

i hope we DON'T get the extra episodes any time soon, chapter 50 already takes so much time to complete, think about how hard is to rank up for those that dont play all day, and that only got the game after WW release. :(

and about the events, im hoping for stages on Xmas and halloween, with an event without level in betwen, but it makes me wonder what they can do on October.

I do hope we get some soon. It's getting unbelievably boring playing through Boiling Point over and over again, and I want to see the other teams join the story. It could actually be a cool way to give everyone some free characters, by giving each team a story. For example, there could be a story based around The Chaotix.

• Thumbs Up 3

Um I don't think anyone who played this game went in expecting a great story within the first five minutes of play. The story is so depth-less that my grandma could have wrote it in her sleep. Which is why most people don't care whether they release new episodes or not. Also getting new episodes means that the score threshold to complete each part will increase meaning it will take longer for people to get the episode clear rewards and that equals less RSR over time and slower rank progression.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm conflicted. I want new episodes, because boiling point is very boring. But, at the same time, Runners' story is garbage. New episodes would only be mildly entertaining anyway, and then I'd reach the end and just repeat whatever last chapter those episodes have on loop until they come out with more again. Only difference between that and what I'm doing now is that it would require even more points to complete.

• Thumbs Up 1

More then extra story... I first wish there was more then just 3 zone environments... currently they keep all the others as event stages only . :F 

Hmm. The game is fine in my iPhone 6+ with iOS 8.3, but why has it kept downloading the game data for 6 TIMES since the 4th Animal Rescue Event was started? That was insane!

Oh, well. It ended.

I GOT TIKAL!!!! I. GOT. TIKAL!!!!
I've been in a state of giddiness and crazy laughing for 5 solid minutes! FINALLY! All it took was asking my bro to spin the roulette for me! He's my good luck charm!

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm getting 50 red rings at least twice a day, and still no Tikal despite doing this trick. I've got streamline mode on, and I'm getting nothing.:/ I mean jeez, you'd think by this point I'd get something.

most annoying thing is the trick works no problem on the daily wheel.

Edited by Michael Munroe

I'm getting 50 red rings at least twice a day, and still no Tikal despite doing this trick. I've got streamline mode on, and I'm getting nothing.:/ I mean jeez, you'd think by this point I'd get something.

most annoying thing is the trick works no problem on the daily wheel.

I think you need to have multiple practices sequentially to perfect the trick. If you happen to get it once, then in a day or two you try again, you'll forget how you did it the last time. If you try over and over, you might hit the sweet spot and then it'll stick in your head.

I've got the trick down. I start rapidly tapping the wheel at 6 on the first spin, and on the daily wheel it works. But the premium just doesn't seem to want to get me a character egg.

Can someone tell me what happens after episode 50 is complete? I'm just a little curious.

When you beat the end of episode 50 (there are 5 segments) you go back to the first segment of episode 50. It's a never ending cycle :P

I used Shadow & Amitie-style Amy with Lv. 5 Shahra & Lv. 5 Mother Wisp to break my personal high score this time.

image.thumb.jpg.bf57eed50bbd5639b461e8a3

Oh, my God! Almost broke mine because the game was laggy!

image.thumb.jpg.693e927c8507e0879f4095a3

• Thumbs Up 1