Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

99c01ecd2d97f60fa11045b3a45545a6.jpg Wow. I used a lot of red rings I had saved for the recent buddies, so this is going to be a nice compensation.

I'm expecting my compensation of 2000 Red Rings any day now, Sonic Team
  • Thumbs Up 1

I still believe that its all random with or without trick, but unless you have some video to counter the one that shows a guy getting characters, nobody here is going to change their minds.

I know that lots of people got it working but im still struggling xD

That's just my experience and my opinion. I have nothing to prove ;)

Last week I got Tikal using that trick so I think it may do something but we don't control it at 100% ^^U

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm... I wonder how much RSR I spent? I hope it was enough to give me a nice shot at getting Charmy!
(It still sucks those hit with the error are missing so much, it's bull how slack SEGA's been with bugs and overall proofreading of code/script.)

it's bull how slack SEGA's been with bugs and overall proofreading of code/script.)

I dunno, I always thought this game was made by interns or new guys in Sonic Team. The amount of characters in this game makes me think this game was made by young ones who really loves the older games, but sucks at making one.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I dunno, I always thought this game was made by interns or new guys in Sonic Team. The amount of characters in this game makes me think this game was made by young ones who really loves the older games, but sucks at making one.

Thinking of it that way I feel bad saying that XD
I still think that there's a caliber they need to reach working for SEGA Networks/Sonic Team. Small errors should be an easy fix, but in this case, large issues are understandable if they're hard to fix. 

Edited by SuperAj3

Whether or not they were new to this, doesn't excuse that Sega should have playtested the global release version and ironed out these glitches. And even if the problems weren't there before, they are now, and since this is a big money maker for Sega apparently, they should take notice and adhere to the complaints given. If the new guys can't do anything to fix it, Sega should send some professionals down there to help out the ironing out.

Is it just me or Team Chaotix is 'still' exclusive on Premium Roulette?

image.thumb.jpg.5e449e5cf2b23081aa1e50f8

Okay. Now I get a bad feeling that these characters may not be purchasable. And why did Sega still put ugly notifications into this game?

Well, I guess I want to get more RSRs & higher score as much as I can instead of spinning the wheel on Premium Roulette until an upcoming special stage event is coming.:P

Whether or not they were new to this, doesn't excuse that Sega should have playtested the global release version and ironed out these glitches. And even if the problems weren't there before, they are now, and since this is a big money maker for Sega apparently, they should take notice and adhere to the complaints given. If the new guys can't do anything to fix it, Sega should send some professionals down there to help out the ironing out.

The soft launch version is already miles better than the worldwide version. 10 Red Rings when clearing eps 50, 50 Red Rings when clearing eps 50-5, Route bonuses throughout episode 50 (including a 150% Total Score bonus), and the Chaotix event takes like 3 weeks than one week. So, it's pretty much more about why did they botch the final product?

That's just my experience and my opinion. I have nothing to prove ;)

Last week I got Tikal using that trick so I think it may do something but we don't control it at 100% ^^U

Yes I know, and I can relate, not with turtles but with lamps and UFOs

Dunno if its all coincidences or not, but my roullete pointer will always love to land on the rare eggs xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Bahh... I had 1000 RSR saved up for the day Chaotix came back. I really wanted Espio (I already have Charmy). But all I got was Vector, lamps, turtles and UFOs!

I want to use Charmy and Espio to level up on rings.  I know I can use Charmy and Vector, but power characters are to difficult to use. 

Hopefully I can grind up some more RSR before Oct 2.

Edited by big_smile

So I just got the iPhone 6s and I transferred my data over. The performance is very smooth but the companion images still don't load and there is still minor stuttering that occurs. What actually kills me are the platforms though. The platform glitches abound in the iOS version :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

that is insane... getting 3 chars in only 1 week.

Not really when they're previously released characters. 

Speaking of which, if you hated the roulette before...

You now officially have only 1.5% chance of getting the character you actually want from the roulette.

I wonder if they'll give us the RSR when they release the weekly rewards, also, anyone knows how the challenges sistem works? Some times it resets, some others it changes all to RSR and most of the time it stays on the last reward, wich is great btw.

Guess I should wait for the Chaotix to leave before spending RSR? I just want Metal-Sonic... :<

Same. Having four characters on the roulette at the same time, at this moment, is actually kind of infuriating.

• Thumbs Up 1

Was playing and got a text; when the floating notification appeared the game froze and the most of the background turned black except for a few hills. After the notification went away my game went back to normal :blink:

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok so...after trying to do the trick last night, wasted 1050 and never got on the character egg (my mistake, i just keep taping at the wrong time) i was left with 9 eggs, so i wanted to get another one and then move on to farm the 1500 RSR km going to need, i was hoping to get the team chaotix with RSR spins, but on then i got this on the special roulette:

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-18-26.thumb.png

I wanted to get him, but not with eggs :/ guess im a bit lucky

And also, whats with him on cannons? His animation is either missing or crazy. 

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-28-05.thumb.png

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 4