Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

1. The play was outside of the button.

2. Please, no BOOM characters.

3. The only usefull companion here are the Jewel and Dark ones, as you cant upgrade Distance and Enemy bonus

Yeah the play button thing is already known. I don't really want boom characters that much either, but it's still plausible that we could get Sticks even though she is a spin-off character because she was officially recognized by Sonic Team.

Getting ready for this event B)

2r4lpvl.jpg

1st play

2qb95xx.jpg

2nd play

2d7xbmv.jpg

and event finished! :D

Also they fixed the amount of special eggs you get from a Normal Lv.5 buddy ^_^ (before it was 0 instead of 3)

opn5sl.jpg

Edited by ZeroP
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sonic Lvl 68 + Blaze Lvl 18 + Lvl 3 Magic Lamp, plus Skull Chao Lvl 1. Got 1200 animals in one run.

Gonna give the roulette a spin. I really want Metal.

I want Metal Sonic too but right now I'm saving RSR and waiting until Tikal gets out of the roulette :P

Nice to see Amy finally RSR obtainable. 250 RSR just like the easy mode characters... now if only they did this for all the wheel characters too... even if you had to pay 500 RSR would be better then just the luck wheel.. :Y

Another animal event already? Welp I'm not complaining... I need me as many RSR as I can get! Gotta get me some Metal-Sonic love still. x)

actually, Amy costs 300RSR. Even if she is overpriced, I'm glad they finally gave Amy a better unlockable requirement. That Facebook thing was impossible!

Speaking of which, I was wondering what I should do. Should I grind RSRs and hope for a chance at Metal Sonic, or save up 300 RSRs, and unlock Amy?

actually, Amy costs 300RSR. Even if she is overpriced, I'm glad they finally gave Amy a better unlockable requirement. That Facebook thing was impossible!

No it wasn't, you can do it solo and it takes just over 1 week, 2 if you're unlucky.

No it wasn't, you can do it solo and it takes just over 1 week, 2 if you're unlucky.

it includes 2 phones, so its not that easy

• Thumbs Up 1

it includes 2 phones, so its not that easy

No it doesn't. you can do it with any desktop/laptop and a copy of andydroid. 

I got a question. Excuse my ignorance behind the inner mechanics of this game.

The buddies system...they level up just like characters do right? If so, how.

I got a question. Excuse my ignorance behind the inner mechanics of this game.

The buddies system...they level up just like characters do right? If so, how.

Acquire the same buddy multiple times up to a maximum of 6. (Lv caps at 5)

Hmm, i wonder what they'll do next, and what characters they'll bring, maybe the cameos of City Escape (generations), or if they are really trying to bring everyone, the ghosts of Sonic Unleashed (the vídeo) xD