Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

What should I do? Try for Metal Sonic, or grind for Amy? I'm leaning more towards getting Amy because with Sonic at Lvl 68, Blaze at Lvl 18, a Lvl 3 Lamp, and a Lvl 5 Skull Chao, it's extremely easy to get high scores with gold flickys, and the animal boost is around 300%, but the problem is as we all know, Blaze is a power type, and it means she's more or less useless, but since Amy's speed and has the same animal boost as Blaze, I'd say she'd be unbelievably great for score runs, while Metal's 75% enemy boost isn't that helpful.

Thoughts?

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

What should I do? Try for Metal Sonic, or grind for Amy? I'm leaning more towards getting Amy because with Sonic at Lvl 68, Blaze at Lvl 18, a Lvl 3 Lamp, and a Lvl 5 Skull Chao, it's extremely easy to get high scores with gold flickys, and the animal boost is around 300%, but the problem is as we all know, Blaze is a power type, and it means she's more or less useless, but since Amy's speed and has the same animal boost as Blaze, I'd say she'd be unbelievably great for score runs, while Metal's 75% enemy boost isn't that helpful.

Thoughts?

If you already have Tikal, then her plus Blaze is just like having Amy plus Blaze. If not, then maybe Amy's better. (I never realised how much I can score with Blaze and the Magic Lamp!) With Blaze and Amy that'll increase 100%, so it's worth it!.

If you already have Tikal, then her plus Blaze is just like having Amy plus Blaze. If not, then maybe Amy's better. (I never realised how much I can score with Blaze and the Magic Lamp!) With Blaze and Amy that'll increase 100%, so it's worth it!.

I never managed to get Tikal (Ironically, I have the worst luck with getting flight characters on the roulette). 

• Thumbs Up 1

Thoughts?

Go spin the Roulette just for a chance at getting Tikal. Amy can wait since she's here permanently. Also, Metal Sonic's Enemy boost is 200% not 75%.

I never managed to get Tikal (Ironically, I have the worst luck with getting flight characters on the roulette). 

I'm exactly the same! I missed Charmy, Rouge, and basically missed Tikal.
I got all the Chaotix multiple times but no Charmy, and I got Omega over Rouge :(

Being honest, what they should do with characters is make them all able to be bought with 300 RSRs like Amy, and then add all of them onto the roulette. No stupid timed bullshit. Simply add them all onto the roulette and make it so you can either grind enough to get the character you want, or you can try your luck and possibly get them cheaper in the roulette.

And on top of that, a suggestion for getting double character eggs. They should make it that not only does the player get 3 special eggs, and 50 RSRs back, but the character should be leveled up a good bit, considering how hard it is to actually get the character egg, so imagine if getting a double leveled that character up by say, 10 to 15 levels? That would at least give them a bit of purpose and make them not a total waste altogether.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, im still in A**, i dont understand how people get highscores of 10 million

High rank, distance, characters, right now i would need 40 million to rank up to S***, i hate this, is like, why should i bother making more than 10, its not like the score counts on the next episode...(maaan if it did)

So, im still in A**, i dont understand how people get highscores of 10 million

Wait... I'm still in A* and people's high scores are 20 something million. I had a score of 13 million and ended up not levelling up...

i cant make even 5 million pints. What rank do you have?

Right now, 650, i find it hard to stay alive, i reach 6000m at a normal run, two times that if im lucky.

Wait... I'm still in A* and people's high scores are 20 something million. I had a score of 13 million and ended up not levelling up...

yeah, keep an eye on the score you need and the place, on A you need to be on the first 15 scores.

One way you can fix it, if you dont play on the weekend, you'll go down but you will need less score 

(I think, someone said that this happened to them on the last few pages)

Thoughts?

If I remember correctly, Blaze has 150% animal boost (same as amitite Amy since they are both supposed to be team lady in Japanese version), so although Blaze is power type, it has a bigger animal bonus than normal Amy's 100% boost. 

Also, tikal is also in the roulette, and she offers the exact same animal bonus as amy while giving also a distance bonus

You already have Blaze, hard to play with but biggest animal bonus, now it's up to you to choose between tikal / amy, one is speed type with a fixed price, the other is a timed flight type on red star rings fueled roulette :P

Am i the only who finds power chars easy to use?

Most people don't like power characters because their jump arcs are super awkward and unnatural.

• Thumbs Up 2

Am i the only who finds power chars easy to use?

i find them hard to use, i can barely survive on the max speed of the power levels, i always die with them on fly levels, but on speed i can stay alive as long as i dont touch the high path.

50 rsr, gonna give the roulette a try...i hope the trick works

I got... another lamp...why?

Because there's no trick, what matters are the odds and no matter what Skull Chao, Lamp and UFO have the priority during this event.

You may unlock other companions and even a character, but for now the roulette will have tendency to land on those 3 companions, and most of your 50 rsr might end up on them

Would love to see if someday they confirmed if there is/isn't a trick, common sense says that if we were supposed to stop the spin the button would change to say so...

Would love to see if someday they confirmed if there is/isn't a trick, common sense says that if we were supposed to stop the spin the button would change to say so...

If only you read TSS.

There is a trick. It has been recorded as a video. Multiple people including myself can do it.