Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

50 rsr, bu you know what? no trick. I will just spin

9 spins! 9 SPINS!!!! And no tikal/ metal

Its a 6% chance... Looking at my spins since metal Sonic, this is how many it took before landing on the character egg again: 6-14-11-25 

I wonder if after getting all the buddies, will the special spins get me characters?(if there is characters to get of course)

I think if you've maxed out all buddies it's all but certain you'll get characters. That'd kinda be awesome every spin either getting you a special roulette spin or a character. Other than that, it's a dream, and you're stuck getting annoyed that you have a Level 3 Golden Angel (Which is useless) and no RC Battle Cruiser XD

So, who do you want as the next character? I hope for Zazz. Maybe Mephelies

Marine or Gamma. Seeing as they added "Fly/Rose" and "Fly/Mech" is still in the data, They could fit those roles? 

Wow.Awesome.

Also, i got omochao. Should i use him instead of the lamp?

No. Omochao and Normal companions are awful compared to the Rare/Super Rare ones. A Lamp and Skull Chao is much better.

I want to inform you guys something:

Sonic Runners was playable at TGS 2015, but there wasn't anything that will be coming to the game there.

My apologies for saying this.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I just logged in back today and my file was fine? What?

I GOT TIKAL!!!! I. GOT. TIKAL!!!!
I've been in a state of giddiness and crazy laughing for 5 solid minutes! FINALLY! All it took was asking my bro to spin the roulette for me! He's my good luck charm!

Nice! Now buy Amy and you can have a 200%+ animal team. Or Amitie-Amy for 250%, if she is ever released on the roulette again...

It's nice people are getting the characters they want, but I would literally kill for Amitie-Amy

He said everyone

When he said that, he likely meant the majority of people here, which is true, a bunch of people got Tikal already.

It sucks massive balls that the majority here have Tikal and I don't still despite doing the trick most here are doing, but people still have time to get her if they really want get.

as for a character I want, the Werehog as a power/wild type.

I know it won't happen, but I really want to see Mighty and the other obscure Sonic characters in the game. 

Also I'm at 287 Red Rings... Amy is soon. Now I hope the Chaotix get added to the purchasable character line up soon enough.

I managed to get Tikal last night!

I also have the main trio, Classic, Rouge, and Big. Assuming all characters come back at some point, which ones are worth getting?

I know Kindles aren't officially supported - but never, in all my time playing, have I ever come across a problem like that.

Right from the off on a run it was lagging and jumping, music disappearing for split seconds, and just flat out freezing.

Considering Metal's already been released, I don't have any other characters I'd be particularly overly excited to see. More obscure ones like Tikal would be lovely. Gamma, Marine, Emerl (or at least Gemerl)... Hell, lol, playable Eggman. That'd be fantastic.

So I just logged in back today and my file was fine? What?

Nice! Now buy Amy and you can have a 200%+ animal team. Or Amitie-Amy for 250%, if she is ever released on the roulette again...

It's nice people are getting the characters they want, but I would literally kill for Amitie-Amy

XD I have Tikal and Blaze, them together plus Skull Chao gave me 380% Animal Bonus!

How many rsr do you have at the moment? I have 27

I've got 10 special eggs and 30 RSR. I'm going to grind and save up for any new characters I like (I've got 2 fly characters now, so I just want characters I like or have good buffs! No need to only go for Fly types!)

Edited by SuperAj3