Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I get 455% animal bonus with Amy + Blaze + Skull Chao

Is this Amitie or regular Amy?
If they're maxed out that'd be 150 + 200 + 105 WOW That's a lot. If it were Amitie that'd be 505%
With 380% it's an easy 1000 animals a run, so this must make these animal events a breeze.

AMY IS MINE! So now my lineup is the original three, Blaze and Amy. And hopefully Metal or Tikal, please? 

I suppose I won't be using Sonic for much longer since Amy is just him but with a bonus, making Amy better. Or maybe I'll use Amy and Sonic, not sure. 

I would LOVE a playable Eggman. XD

I'm a little late on these comments uh. :/

Just a tad XD Don't worry, this chat's pretty easy to hop into! If Eggman is playable, would he be Power/Dark? That means Eggman Nega should replace him in the Danger sections! That'd be awesome

Just a tad XD Don't worry, this chat's pretty easy to hop into! If Eggman is playable, would he be Power/Dark? That means Eggman Nega should replace him in the Danger sections! That'd be awesome

Or maybe Eggrobo.

• Thumbs Up 2

Speaking of Eggman Nega, I think a cool Special Stage event would be one that takes place in the Sol Dimension. Where you could get the Coconut Crew or maybe even Captain Whisker as companions, and fight Eggman Nega in the Danger sections. And of course you could get Marine as a character. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Speaking of Eggman Nega, I think a cool Special Stage event would be one that takes place in the Sol Dimension. Where you could get the Coconut Crew or maybe even Captain Whisker as companions, and fight Eggman Nega in the Danger sections. And of course you could get Marine as a character. 

A Rush adventure Event would be awesome! I see Johnny as an SR buddy powering up the Drill ability (He kinda looks like a drill, with that torpedo head XD)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd really hope that the bosses wouldn't change at all, and it's just Eggman VS Eggman. I would get such a kick out of that, it'd be hilarious.

And he'd totally be Speed type. As we know, according to Sonic 2, Eggman is faster on his feet than Sonic. It makes perfect sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, he'll be in his Eggmobile and be classified as Fly/Mech type, obviously. Lol, now I have an image in my head of the Eggmobile sliding along the ground then awkwardly jumping upward and smashing into the enemy Eggman. Make it happen, Sega. It'd probably be their only chance of getting money out of me. 

Edited by Jrodt333

Is this Amitie or regular Amy?If they're maxed out that'd be 150 + 200 + 105 WOW That's a lot. If it were Amitie that'd be 505%
With 380% it's an easy 1000 animals a run, so this must make these animal events a breeze.

Regular Amy, i dont have amitie XD im not that old playing...

LV 100 blaze and amy btw.

So are there any tips to using power characters? Blaze wasn't much use to me during the animal event, because I kept on dying. The power characters' lack of jumping ability is a major hindrance. 

Also I just remembered I used to get error -19999 some time in July and I sent an email to SEGA about it. This is what I got back 

SR PR.png

SR PR 2.png

how many days did you managed to get your account back? & did you ever get any compensation somehow?

So Runners is taking 1.3 GB of space, and 1.2 of it is for documents and data....what. Mortal Kombat X uses 1.3 GB, and uses 10 MB for documents & data...wut.

• Thumbs Up 4

Screenshot_2015-09-21-03-18-07.thumb.png

It was all part of the plan, i just wanted to get rid of that "you need 37000k to rank up" request, now all i need is for the animal event to end (in half an hour) and hopefully the next companions/event wont be here till oct 8-16.

Edit: OMG the "Event" on the way is just metal and Tikal, either way, time to get that light chao.Screenshot_2015-09-21-04-01-49.thumb.png

Edited by Hundjäger18
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmmm... Bit odd the characters eggs are being treated as an event. Metal Sonic seems to be the last character for them to release, so I wonder if they will be dropping character eggs once he leaves (as before the global launch, character eggs were only available during special events).

Well, couldn't complete the animal event, Managed to snag the gold chao, a Fly type when I thought it was a speed type! D8

Huh, what's with the eggs as the event?

This event is weird. Are they trying to stop complaints by making characters "Event" only to seem more elusive? Maybe this means they've run out of characters, and so it's going to be like pre-global release, where characters weren't always on the roulette?

how many days did you managed to get your account back? & did you ever get any compensation somehow?

I was able to access it a day after, it was just the servers fucking up. Also, there is no compensation.

The character eggs don't even have a increased drop rate for the event. So what's the point of this even being a thing? 

Due to the logo showing the character egg, rare eggs, and super rare eggs, I'm guessing they are planning on dropping the new roulette entirely and reverting it to before worldwide launch. It could mean we see characters for actual purchase, and event-specific characters like Amitie-Amy and Classic Sonic would be the only ones on the roulette.

• Thumbs Up 2