Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Ok so...after trying to do the trick last night, wasted 1050 and never got on the character egg (my mistake, i just keep taping at the wrong time) i was left with 9 eggs, so i wanted to get another one and then move on to farm the 1500 RSR km going to need, i was hoping to get the team chaotix with RSR spins, but on then i got this on the special roulette:

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-18-26.thumb.png

I wanted to get him, but not with eggs :/ guess im a bit lucky

And also, whats with him on cannons? His animation is either missing or crazy. 

Screenshot_2015-09-25-17-28-05.thumb.png

Oh my god that last picture.

• Thumbs Up 4

Man I hope I get charmy.

Edit: Wait only a week, screw that I'll save my rsr for another time.

Edited by The Speedstar 7
More to add
  • Thumbs Up 1

I tried working out names for all the combos of characters in the game. (If they were to treat this like Sonic Advance 3 and give pairings group names)

GkwJwsp.png

• Thumbs Up 2

@SuperAj3 Some of those names are a little off, but on the whole, I like it! I especially like the subtle references to events of past games. I wish Sonic Team had done something like this in the actual game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ever since yesterday, free revives are not working for me anymore. Whenever I click on the button, the screen turns grey while loading the ad and the game immediately freezes. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Ever since yesterday, free revives are not working for me anymore. Whenever I click on the button, the screen turns grey while loading the ad and the game immediately freezes. Has anyone had a similar problem?

I do, and it's annoying. You'll lose your lives and the free stuff, even if you haven't used them.

Also about the Pirate Spaceship and the Dark Chaos Buddies:

• The Pirate Spaceship is ranked as Super Rare 
  • And the Dark Chaos boosts the score from enemies by 250% and not 500%

Also about the Pirate Spaceship and the Dark Chaos Buddies:

• The Pirate Spaceship is ranked as Super Rare 
  • And the Dark Chaos boosts the score from enemies by 250% and not 500%

They addressed this issue and said that all RSR spent on the roulette between the 22nd to 25th of September will be returned to players to compensate.

Wait, for everyone who spinned even if they didnt get them?

it should, and for those who got the dark Chaos will get 10 RSR per level.

I just hope they give us the RSR before monday or October 2 (if they dont release new buddies)

Adding them again in  the roulette makes me think they wont be purchasable...and one week for 4 characters?! Thats bad even for sega

I do, and it's annoying. You'll lose your lives and the free stuff, even if you haven't used them.

Yeah, when it happened to me the first time yesterday, I was setting a new high score and had collected like 10 Red Star Rings along the way...then it was all gone. I wrote customer support about it and they are at least aware of the problem...which is something, I guess? It will be difficult staying in the S league if this problem persists, which is a shame since I wanted to complete my Chaotix trio with Charmy.

it should, and for those who got the dark Chaos will get 10 RSR per level.

I just hope they give us the RSR before monday or October 2 (if they dont release new buddies)

i spu two times but  i got light chao and a marine chao lvl up. So do i get something?

i spu two times but  i got light chao and a marine chao lvl up. So do i get something?

If you wasted RSR on Sep. 22-24 you should, if it was only 100 then you get back 100.

I reach Rank 225 right now.

Man, I used too much free video ad revives, so I can't use it anymore until it's restored. However, I forgot how long it takes to restore it. Does anyone know this?

I really want espio, but he stays for one week. I only have 30 rsr right now. With the rankings a get 30 rsrs. And i wont get rote than another 10 rsr  when they will leave. So i have one more spin

does anybody know you how can restore the notification that prompts you to review the game? I accidentally exited it and I want my free rsr

• Thumbs Up 1