Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So, now Amy is purchasable and again, prices are just ludacris. I mean 300 rsr, that means about 26€y

Come on.

Weekly rankings give you a huge RSR boost. Weekend rankings also give a huge RSR boost.

Even if there's no bonus promotion on which lately there seems to be one every two weeks or so.

300 RSR is nothing. You can easily earn it. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Come on.

Weekly rankings give you a huge RSR boost. Weekend rankings also give a huge RSR boost.

Even if there's no bonus promotion on which lately there seems to be one every two weeks or so.

300 RSR is nothing. You can easily earn it. 

Yes, I know that but that's not the point. I mean, SEGA really thinks that character in freemium game is worth of over 25€. Of course, that has much to do with the prices of the rsr in general when considering that even if you spend over 30€ (I pity you if you do that) you can still get only shit.

Anyone knows the score of each enemie? Becouse its hard to know if the enemie bonus is good or not, also, does the dark chao behaves like the devil chao? Becouse the devil chao does an explotion (with no effect) every time i kill an enemie, it has an energy shield all the time:

Screenshot_2015-09-22-15-26-12.thumb.png

EwpghOp.pngI have a crazy high distance bonus with this set up! But does Distance Bonus really help? I think Animal or Score is better?

Gonna put it this way, every M is 10 of score... so no, its not that usefull unless you can run for...hours...

• Thumbs Up 2

This whole 'egg' even thing is bs. I woke up to see it the other day and got super fucking excited because I thought it would be some easy way for me to get Tikal. But no it was just... Nothing.

Welp, I'm getting no Tikal. X.x 

it was so bad for me today because I felt like I was getting lucky so I spent my 59RSR and seriously thought I would get her. I like felt it in my heart. But I just got a Blowfish.

• Thumbs Up 3

This whole 'egg' even thing is bs. I woke up to see it the other day and got super fucking excited because I thought it would be some easy way for me to get Tikal. But no it was just... Nothing.

Welp, I'm getting no Tikal. X.x 

it was so bad for me today because I felt like I was getting lucky so I spent my 59RSR and seriously thought I would get her. I like felt it in my heart. But I just got a Blowfish.

You still have time. Normally I get characters on their last day or through special roulette. Don't worry if you don't get her though. I tried so hard for Rouge and never got her. I got Omega instead which was like the game was taunting me, but once they're gone you stop caring XD

You still have time. Normally I get characters on their last day or through special roulette. Don't worry if you don't get her though. I tried so hard for Rouge and never got her. I got Omega instead which was like the game was taunting me, but once they're gone you stop caring XD

True... I just love Tikal so much omg. I know I could get her today too, but I only have like 8 RSR now and 4 Special Eggs. I'll be lucky if I even get enough RSR to spin tomorrow. (I have work too for most of the day so that makes it even more impossible ugh)

It is. And finding isn't copying and pastying dude. I'm assuming You saw this on my twitter account. If you did, then you know who found it.

No, I didn't. I heard that someone is good at making fan-made video game character renders. I think he has a Twitter account. He retweeted someone else's post there, which is King Arthur's sound effects. I tried to copy that, but I didn't post it here yet 6 hours ago. However, when I looked at his twitter again, it was deleted somehow.

Speaking of which, I was confused about people who got the error code 19999 in Sonic Runners JP Twitter account two days ago, but I was glad that guy called 'Buals' helped them.

• Thumbs Up 1

I decided to turn the music off in the game and just listen to my own music list. The music from Runners & Lost World is ok... but except for few of Lost World's music... the rest of the music from these 2 games is pretty meh to me... far from my fave kind of Sonic music.

Listening to the "Sonic OVA: Look Alike" is getting me already much more pumped during the gameplay. x'D

... Sadly I can't hear the invisibility shield music now... which makes the timing a bit harder when it disappears for me... Err I'll just live with that for now tho.

I decided to turn the music off in the game and just listen to my own music list. The music from Runners & Lost World is ok... but except for few of Lost World's music... the rest of the music from these 2 games is pretty meh to me... far from my fave kind of Sonic music.

Listening to the "Sonic OVA: Look Alike" is getting me already much more pumped during the gameplay. x'D

... Sadly I can't hear the invisibility shield music now... which makes the timing a bit harder when it disappears for me... Err I'll just live with that for now tho.

I literally just finished watching OVA after not seeing it for a few years. Talk about coincidental lol

Why does it matter who found it? The truth in the matter is that literally someone extracted assets from the game files and that's it. Anyone can do that, so in the end it belongs to SEGA. Also when I opened the audio I heard massive distortion that made my ears bleed. What was I supposed to hear?

• Thumbs Up 3

Why does it matter who found it? The truth in the matter is that literally someone extracted assets from the game files and that's it. Anyone can do that, so in the end it belongs to SEGA. Also when I opened the audio I heard massive distortion that made my ears bleed. What was I supposed to hear?

yes, apparently it isn't the "full version" so if you want to hear the clear version you might need to wait for the release in-game of the companion

• Thumbs Up 1

Has any new info on who the Fly/Mech and Fly/Rose been added since the download (kinda update) adding Amy as a purchasable character?

Fly/Rose should certainly be Cheese the Chao.

Actually, why isn't there a Cheese companion yet? You think they would have released it along with Cream. You know what? They could have also thrown in a Froggy companion to go with Big. And for Silver... a steel box? Missed opportunity.

• Thumbs Up 4

Silver would have that large ball from that Desert Puzzle stage XD

And yeah, I'm surprised no Cheese or Froggy? Maybe they're being saved for a Heroes event!? Neo-Metal Sonic anyone?

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually, Chibi Elise'd work, but I don't think they'll do much with 06. Mephiles would work too. I was hoping Chaos 0 was playable, but him as a buddy means other bosses can be buddies.

...every time...

I have a problem uploading pictures here, any idea why?

Anyway i wanted to show how when i get to level 100 on a character, i end up on 101, also, when do you think they will say something about the 500% bonus of the dark Chaos and the space ship being an S buddie?

...every time...

I have a problem uploading pictures here, any idea why?

Anyway i wanted to show how when i get to level 100 on a character, i end up on 101, also, when do you think they will say something about the 500% bonus of the dark Chaos and the space ship being an S buddie?

Probably they will fix all those in a fee weeks or days

And one user already posted a picture here and myself experienced that already too, if you level up a lvl99 character using only XP points, the game for some reasons levels up twice, to level 101 , though when leveling up you only unlock level 100 upgrade and nothing more, and the number is fixed afterwards