Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I dont know why, the game told me (again, no i dont remember when the last time was) there was a new version, there is no update, also whatever this is:IMG_20150918_020225.thumb.jpg.8dc1b25c70 Amy again? Maybe a SADX version?

Edited by Hundjäger18

So in about 30 minutes time something to do with Amy's happening? I hope they're not shifting her from invites to the roulette. All my hard work convincing friends gone!

EDIT: OOOH! So "due to popular demand" now Amy can be purchased like the Team Easy characters and you no longer need to invite facebook friends
https://twitter.com/SonicRunners_JP/status/644784477500080129

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was right! Amy's now purchasable!

Wait... I thought the Adventure thing ended the 25th! Where did it go!?

Edited by SuperAj3

So the game ended adventure event earlier and Amy is now purchasable? 

Already got 2 amys ready for animal rescuing events,  or blaze or even tikal (which has the same bonus as amy), but no more adventure event will make chaos harder to obtain ;_;

IMG_20150918_46932.jpg

Edited by LBPlombax7

I was right! Amy's now purchasable!

Wait... I thought the Adventure thing ended the 25th! Where did it go!?

Yeah my mistake, is a shame its only one chao of each, is so hard to unlock them, i dont event remember the last time i got a normal egg.

Also, Amy doesnt show up for me, anyone else with the same problem?

Edit: nevermind, they are aware of the issue, how many RSR do i need for her?

And btw, 10 RSR per day for the next 5 days, yay.

That makes 50 of the event, 50 for the campaign, and if im lucky 50 of daily challenges.

Edited by Hundjäger18

Amy's now appearing for me. She's 300RSR or 6 million Rings. I want ALL characters to become available like this! Not just Amy!

I'm getting a Cyan Laser glitch now where it stays in one spot and doesn't move until the counter ends.

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Another Animal Rescue event? This is a good sign to collect more RSRs.

But, something's not right. Featured prizes are various Chao & an Omochao?

Yep. There it goes, guys. Sonic Runners is still a fair-to-play game, but still, Premium Roulette & Daily Roulette are sometimes broken.

EDIT:

image.thumb.jpg.488ecc4633975a861e18d974

Sonic Runners has reached 4 million downloads!

Edited by AshGreninJovan

Nice to see Amy finally RSR obtainable. 250 RSR just like the easy mode characters... now if only they did this for all the wheel characters too... even if you had to pay 500 RSR would be better then just the luck wheel.. :Y

Another animal event already? Welp I'm not complaining... I need me as many RSR as I can get! Gotta get me some Metal-Sonic love still. x)

I have the event notification in my game, just had to download new data.

This event is VERY different from others. For starters, there are only a total of 40 red rings up for grabs.

There is no monkey companion on the prize wheel.

What is on the prize wheel.... are companions! Some of them have some useful abilities too, Omachoa is on here, as is the gold chao.

I literally just started planning how I'll get Amy by asking all my friends and stuff, but this is so much better! I'm going to save up for Amy now instead of wasting it trying to get Metal and Tikal.

Wait she's 300 Red Rings... welp... better than getting 10 friends to accept invites I guess.

So you can buy amy...awesome! still no tikal or metal...but why are we getting normal companions instead of the monkey?

I'm guessing they cottoned on that giving out the Monkey means more free spins on the special roulette for people that've maxed it out.

All we need now is Sticks the Badger to be a Playable Guest Character. Could be a good way to End Sonic Boom, and welcome Sticks into the Main Series, where she ends up going through a threatening portal, and says that Perci can replace her.

I also am waiting for Sticks to show up on Sonic Runners, She is close to the only other character left I'd want now. I also would love it for her to be added to the main series titles later on... But it does seem that may happen if the clues we seen lead anywhere. Also I don't remember Sega saying she will stay exclusive to only SonicBoom... While some may not like her much, I can say she has become my 2nd favorite female in the series... however am still not a fan of her voice they gave her in English... I'm looking forward to what voice they may give her in Japanese later tho.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nooo! I wanted the RC Monkey for ez special eggs!

Yeah. Me too. It looks like Sega is still trying to make Sonic Runners a fair-to-play game.

• Thumbs Up 1

1. The play was outside of the button.

2. Please, no BOOM characters.

3. The only usefull companion here are the Jewel and Dark ones, as you cant upgrade Distance and Enemy bonus