Awoo.

Animal Crossing New Leaf~

Nintendoga

I'll put your thoughts at ease right here and now, Wolfy. I'm a 3DS ambassador, I then bought a 3DS XL at launch. When I used the transfer tool, everything transferred. Been playing some Wario Ware myself lately.

Australia gets Animal Crossing New Leaf lucky last on June 10th...at least I Pre Ordered mine already, I didn't know about the new 3DS XL though but that is pretty cool. I just got the game with the Figurines.
The place where I got it from in Sydney is called Town Hall (NO JOKE!!!) and the pack was described as the "Exclusive Town Hall" Version.

That was a very informative read that has definitely influenced my decision to purchase this game

On a serious note though 5 DAYS 5 DAYS 5 DAYS, I skipped City Folk because after Wild World I couldn't be bothered with essentially the same game on my TV, after owning the original as well I kinda felt the series is better tailored to handhelds anyway. It's been years since I played Animal Crossing now, I honestly cannot wait to have my life completely taken over by it again

• Thumbs Up 1

Question. Why would you even want the game at Midnight? There's nothing to do until the morning. I seriously doubt you can set the "Night Owl" Ordinance as soon as you start, you need bells to set them, and you can't get Bells if there's nothing to do.

For what it's worth, I had some big tough guy go out of his way to head into the back and pull me out a copy. :P I just set my time to about 2:00 PM, enjoyed it for about an hour, went to sleep, woke up and put the time to the correct date. No punishments occurred thankfully.

I just couldn't wait for my fix. :(

My wife bought this at Walmart when she went to work this morning. She was so scared that nobody would've brought them out, but there they were! I'm not gonna be able to extract her from that damn game for months now. :(

I skipped City Folk because after Wild World I couldn't be bothered with essentially the same game on my TV, after owning the original as well I kinda felt the series is better tailored to handhelds anyway. It's been years since I played Animal Crossing now, I honestly cannot wait to have my life completely taken over by it again

Exactly how I felt about City Folk too.

Anyway...

AcNewleaf_zps9e283f72.jpg

Bye guys! Let me know when Lost World is out

• Thumbs Up 2

Don't try and go after him guys, he's lost to us now. Or at least, until SLW arrives.

I think part of the reason I never got into this is that the whole "endless" aspect would probably drive my OCD crazy, which is funny though because I've played games like The Sims before, and this is in many ways a more kid-friendly version of that. Perhaps the fact that it's handheld is the problem; it's too readily available. I couldn't get into Nintendogs for long for similar reasons.

Damn I don't wanna wait till the 14th! I soo wanna play this! ( I need a new game for my 3DS!

Although I'm not a fan, it's nice to see this a Nintendo franchise not Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon getting lots of attention every where.

Didn't expect this series, well.....this game to get much spotlight. Hopefully this game will sell well. 

Edited by canderson

Although I'm not a fan, it's nice to see this a Nintendo franchise not Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon getting lots of attention every where.

Didn't expect this series, well.....this game to get much spotlight. Hopefully this game will sell well. 

It's Animal Crossing. It always sell well.

The problem is that the last release was City Folk which had no changes from the DS game which had little changes from the GC game. Plus the series fits more on a portable system.

• Thumbs Up 1

Decided to get the game first day after all since my cousin and three of her friends went to pick up their pre-orders.

• Thumbs Up 2

So awesome today.

Went to gamestop to see if there was still the New Leaf XL bundle since I've been looking to upgrade anyways. Asked the dude behind the counter and he just laughed at me, saying it was for pre-orders only, they're like sold out everywhere, and hard to find on the internet (haven't looked myself yet to see if legit or not but whatever). Anyways, I ask if he can call another Gamestop branch just incase, and luckily enough there was one left. The guy behind the counter said he was heading over there right that moment anyways, so he'd bring it back to the store in a half hour. Waited and got it, <3.

Haven't started the game yet, but man does it feel fancy, and I really love the design and white XL in general, <3. Definitely not disappointed!

• Thumbs Up 1

Been playing the game for about two days and I can gladly say it's well worth the purchase.

I seriously hope Nintendo don't screw around and make me wait ages for my download code after the UK release on Friday (I'm getting it as part of the So Many Games! promotion)... my anticipation levels are through the roof.

Damn you Animal Crossing. I thought I was done with you after Let's Go To The City, but nope, you just had to go and be awesome again didn't you.

I just got the game last night. I'm the sort who doesn't like to purposely tinker with the in-game clock, so my activities were a little limited. But oh well. In half an hour all the stores will be open and I can finally get my house! Then...the real fun will begin!  >:3

I got mine and Jez's yesterday because my manager let me buy them early, in exchange for doing extra work and covering at another store. He's also letting me take a spare gatewrap poster and hanging banner n_n

tumblr_moac97i2Q01rvm6d7o2_250.jpg

I got the guide today when those arrived. I have a Pikachu 3DS XL btw.

Animal Crossing is my favourite game/franchise so I've been really looking forward to this, and I was so glad that my manager was cool with letting me have it early. To be fair it's all I've talked about for months so I think he was just happy to give me the game to keep me quiet lol.

I also have an Animal Crossing blog, if anyone wants to keep up with what I do etc.

Only one more day though guys, for Europe anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got my copy a day early in the post and I haven't stopped playing it since! Love all the little improvements in this one, especially the fact that you can donate/sell multiple items at once. Makes the process so much quicker!

• Thumbs Up 1

Got my copy a day early in the post and I haven't stopped playing it since! Love all the little improvements in this one, especially the fact that you can donate/sell multiple items at once. Makes the process so much quicker!

Damn you getting it early, Swiss!

Damn yooooooooooooou!

• Thumbs Up 2

2s00179.jpg

;_;

GAME has a habit of delivering their games a day early and I didn't want to get my hopes up but I was so hoping it would turn up today. It did. I thought it would be small enough to fit through the door while I was at work, I was wrong.

Now I have to wait 24 hours before I can collect it from the Post Office and I'm working until 10pm tomorrow afternoon so won't even get a chance to play it until then.

Devastated.