Awoo.

Guilty Gear Xrd (Arcade/PS3/PS4)

Remy

Its not so much they're short on money, but rather that's a lot of resources. Even so, its kinda early to call anyway when we don't even have it out in arcades.

So how people that own a Wii U even played GG anyway, I'm curious.

Its not so much they're short on money, but rather that's a lot of resources. Even so, its kinda early to call anyway when we don't even have it out in arcades.

So how people that own a Wii U even played GG anyway, I'm curious.

They released a few Wii GG games so there's that. Granted, they were ports but yeah.

Edited by PSI Tornado

I played...was it XX? A little bit way back when, but I'm mostly interested thanks to really being introduced to ArcSys with Blazblue and the glory of P4Arena.

Edited by King Of Awesome

So hey, make that 4,264 signatures have been reached!

Looking impressive, who knows what will happen next

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

So hey, make that 4,264 signatures have been reached!

Looking impressive, who knows what will happen next

Nothing because its not out in Arcades yet :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoa 2 hours pass, and we got a jump of over 200 to 4,482, boy talk about increasing support...

Boy nearing 4500 already

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

I usually don't bother with these things, but since Arc System Works themselves posted it on twitter, they obviously must be taking the idea into consideration.

I decided to sign the petition, I enjoyed GGXX Accent Core on Wii and I would've got Accent Core Plus brand new (which comes with the friggin' soundtrack CD which I wanted so bad >.<) if the Wii version was sold in the states.

Either way, if I can't afford a PS4, I'd hope to be able to continue the series on WiiU if/when it finally comes out. Besides, what's wrong with more people being able to play Guilty Gear? I show'd my friend Accent Core the other day and now he's got his own copy and is memorizing the special moves and everything. The more fans we get, the better if you ask me. Guilty Gear deserves more recognition IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeo the more oppurtunities the better, on another note, we have passed 4600

The petition's now passed 5,300. I sent Siliconera a new tip, hope they put it up.

Has anyone else spread the petition to other forums and sites?

The petition's now passed 5,300. I sent Siliconera a new tip, hope they put it up.

Has anyone else spread the petition to other forums and sites?

You've already got Arc thinking about it, and the game ISN'T EVEN OUT IN ARCADES YET.

Have some patience.

You've already got Arc thinking about it, and the game ISN'T EVEN OUT IN ARCADES YET.

Have some patience.

Hey you never know, they could do an early Wii-U release :P anyways, 5,420 signatures just got reached, not a huge jump, but considering the fact its still climbing, not bad

Hey you never know, they could do an early Wii-U release tongue.png anyways, 5,420 signatures just got reached, not a huge jump, but considering the fact its still climbing, not bad

I doubt they'd do that.

Also there's really no point in constantly telling us how much signatures are on there every time. Just sayin'.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Jin stop, that's rude. But I doubt they would do an early release for any console, if its anything like BlazBlue CP, the arcade is going to get it first, then a year later the console version(s) release, and then another 4 or 5 months down the line the localized version comes out. So its going to take some time for any console version. Might not see GG until Q1 or Q2 2015 on consoles. 

Personally hoping they do an early console release but all things considered, new consoles, new hardwa

Edited by Noel

Jin stop, that's rude. But I doubt they would do an early release for any console, if its anything like BlazBlue CP, the arcade is going to get it first, then a year later the console version(s) release, and then another 4 or 5 months down the line the localized version comes out. So its going to take some time for any console version. Might not see GG until Q1 or Q2 2015 on consoles. 

Personally hoping they do an early console release but all things considered, new consoles, new hardwa

Sorry, didn't mean to be.

But yeah, if it's anything like other Arc games, Arcade first, then japanese versions for all consoles at once, then localised versions.

• 1 month later...

So yea, we have screenshots and a location testing date, which means Gameplay.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16461-Xrd-News-Thread&p=1523107&viewfull=1#post1523107

Just announced on the Xrd and arcsys websites: Location testing to begin, August 9-12, 10 AM to midnight, at Sega Akihabara Building 1 4th Floor:

http://ggxrd.com/wanted/
http://contentssync-arcsystemworks.ambel.info/index.cgi?eid=1008

wanted_img_01.jpgwanted_img_02.jpg

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16461-Xrd-News-Thread&p=1525226&viewfull=1#post1525226

Character profile and command list translations for the first location test.
Four more characters will be revealed on August 6.

Please select your character!

2z7k7k3.jpg2eb91du.jpg 4jlp2.jpg 29w3a1f.jpg 2z7k7k3.jpg2z7k7k3.jpg2z7k7k3.jpg

Source: http://ggxrd.com/character/

The art...its so bright.

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow, their was so much hype for these reveals that all the Arc Systems sites went down, lol.

Yeesh, for some reason I don't remember Chipp having such a huge moveset before.

Art needs more belts, NOT ENOUGH BELTS!

EDIT:

Holy crap Potemkin!ohmy.png

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Well I'm loving the designs so far.

Potemkin looks radically different but I like it. May's new look is nice.

I just don't see anything different about Venom other than the Eddie tattoo.