Awoo.

Guilty Gear Xrd (Arcade/PS3/PS4)

Remy

Well it doesn't look like Sin, that's for sure. Or anyone else from guilty gear 2.

kinda looks like... a guy sitting on a chair with crab legs and a hand grenade ?

The only 2 people I would think would ride a mech like that is either the scientist Crow who did use a Justice replica to fight his battles and possibly Raven who gotten so old from time traveling so long but I highly doubt its him.

• Thumbs Up 1

No Sin yet? Okay ;w;

He's pretty much all I'm waiting for by now. Maybe Order-Sol, Johnny or Testament, but I've already got Ky and I-No.

Oh and get Baiken in here already, for gods sake.

Edited by 王 Lelouch Lamperouge (Jin)

You don't even play Baiken, you know nothing of my pain.

I'm not saying I do, but it's not GG without Baiken.

Who doesn't like Baiken?

You guys never played the first GG have you?

Baiken was in the game but she was a secret boss where you have to play as either Sol or Ky and not lose a round if I remember right. And you think this is all cool and all but you gotta realize that the first GG is filled with bullshit. The AI will use and abuse its 1HKOS that ends the entire match if it lands. Its fucking bullshit. And if you somehow got past Justice and did the requirements Baiken will be hard too. And once you beat Baiken you unlock her but she with Testament and Justice is only playable in the multiplayer mode. No arcade or anything. She's really just there. D:

Thank god it got better in the next game.

If "That Man", the main antagonist of the Guilty Gear serious manages to get in, then Baiken will be right behind him as she has some involvement with him, as does Sol, I-no and Anji, and the characters from the non-fighter games.

If "That Man", the main antagonist of the Guilty Gear serious manages to get in, then Baiken will be right behind him as she has some involvement with him, as does Sol, I-no and Anji, and the characters from the non-fighter games.

I'd be in utter shock if they add That Man so soon after riving the franchise. Hell, I'd be in shock if he ever shows up at all. Seems like they're saving him for some sort of grand finale with how often he's teased yet never fights. 

You guys never played the first GG have you?

Baiken was in the game but she was a secret boss where you have to play as either Sol or Ky and not lose a round if I remember right. And you think this is all cool and all but you gotta realize that the first GG is filled with bullshit. The AI will use and abuse its 1HKOS that ends the entire match if it lands. Its fucking bullshit. And if you somehow got past Justice and did the requirements Baiken will be hard too. And once you beat Baiken you unlock her but she with Testament and Justice is only playable in the multiplayer mode. No arcade or anything. She's really just there. D:

Thank god it got better in the next game.

I know, which is why I think its bs she hasn't been announced.

I still got Sol at least...

I have no words, honestly. I don't know wether to like or dislike. Looks like another gimmicky character.

Finally, our first newbie, through I know Ky's brother can't be too far behind.

...Ky has a brother?

If you're talking about Sin; Ky is Sin's FATHER.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have no words, honestly. I don't know wether to like or dislike. Looks like another gimmicky character.

...Ky has a brother?

If you're talking about Sin; Ky is Sin's FATHER.

Doh! That's what I meant to say, lol.

Anyway, Sin I'm praying get's in.

Well, Bedman's name is pretty accurate, if nothing else.

I can't visualize in any way shape or form how this guy would be fighting though. Weird! 

I can't visualize in any way shape or form how this guy would be fighting though. Weird! 

Did you perhaps miss the giant robot hand and buzzsaw?

Did you perhaps miss the giant robot hand and buzzsaw?

Well yeah, the bed is obviously weaponized, but I was talking more in terms of playstyle. The lanky chain limbs on the buzzsaw/arms kind of suggest a zoner/keepaway character- especially as Bedman himself looks pretty frail, but on the other hand the mecha bed is kind of burly looking- close range heavy character? That's more what I was wondering about.

It's also weird that Zato-1 is now Zato-1 again as opposed to Eddie. So much for respect for the dead!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...