Awoo.

Guilty Gear Xrd (Arcade/PS3/PS4)

Remy

I'm wondering. If you watch the super at ~2:08 ish and look at Sol's dragon install near the end they look much like they do in the old game- perhaps the dramatic closeups were for effect in the trailer? or maybe IKs?

I also noticed that Sol's dragon install has the same symbol on his chest as his Gear form from Overture.

Yo, arc stop making me want this game more.

I wonder if it is utilizing UE3 or UE4. Some of the special effects in there seemed a lot cooler than anything UE3 can do, from my experience anyway. But I never really delved much into the special effects side of things in school.

I mean I am pretty sure if its gonna get a console release it will be on the next gens but I'm just curious to know which UE engine its on because I'd like to know how they got that particular look in the event I screw around with the Unreal Engine again at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Wii U even compatible with decent fighting sticks?

it is usb compatoble, and if not, if enough demand is given, then they will make one

....Seriously? I mean I know AC+ was on Wii and all, but really?

Nintendo consoles have never been for real competitive gaming outside of Smash, and GG is a hell of a lt harder than Smash.

• Thumbs Up 2

But the availability of it might persuade more people to get a wii-u ya never know

But the availability of it might persuade more people to get a wii-u ya never know

The people who are going to get this game on console are going PS4 and XBONE, or if its going PS3.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, people who want to play it on their Wii U can't because, reasons? Seriously, guys. Come on.

Because Arc have always been on Sony, ever since the first GG title. Even if it did come out for Wii U, it'd sell a lot less than on the PS4 or Xbox One.

Who cares? If there's an audience, and ARS wants to make the port, let them do it.

But there's hardly an audience, nobody gave two shits about GG on Nintendo consoles for years and now all of a sudden they do? The people that made that petition probably only made it just so they can say they have it.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu
  • Thumbs Up 1

But there is an audience for F-Zero though. *runs out*

The audience for GG and BB... is on Sony consoles, they've made their decision lol.

Edited by Noel

I just find this hilarious that there's this whole complaint that Wii U doesn't have any non Nintendo games, and now that this is being considered...Well, fuck that. No one will buy it because, Nintendo nerds. It boggles the mind. It really does.

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah, im not seeing why there actively shouldn't be a Wii U version that people can play, it honestly impacts PS3/4/Xbox owners in absolutely no way negatively.

So yeah, this argument is dumb.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 9

But there's hardly an audience, nobody gave two shits about GG on Nintendo consoles for years and now all of a sudden they do? The people that made that petition probably only made it just so they can say they have it.

GOD FORBID MORE PEOPLE GET ACCESS TO A GAME

• Thumbs Up 8

It'd be a waste, because Nintendo fans won't buy it. Would you two buy Guilty Gear on Wii U?

GOD FORBID MORE PEOPLE GET ACCESS TO A GAME

BUT WRAITH, I THOUGHT WII U ONLY NEED NINTENDO FRANCHISES. CUZ THEY'RE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER

Seriously, all of you were all "Wii U doesn't need Third party" and now all of sudden you want third party? 

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

BUT WRAITH, I THOUGHT WII U ONLY NEED NINTENDO FRANCHISES. CUZ THEY'RE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER

Says absolutely no one so I have no fucking clue why you brought that up.

• Thumbs Up 1

It'd be a waste, because Nintendo fans won't buy it. Would you two buy Guilty Gear on Wii U?

IRL friends and online friends of mine both have been clamoring for the new Guilty Gear as they have about the new Killer Instinct and Smash Bros.. I was considering buying it.

I have no intention of getting a PS4 and Xbone atm.

So, I would.

Edited by Joshua

Yeah, I would actually. Since I prefer the Nintendo d-pad to the Sony and Microsoft ones.

Yeah, I would actually. Since I prefer the Nintendo d-pad to the Sony and Microsoft ones.

No you wouldn't lol.