Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I dunno, maybe. The episode I watched was the one where they entered some talent show. Perhaps I'll watch it again. I have no idea. We'll see.

Rainbow Dash is haunted by her past

Foxboy, it'll take more than one episode to turn you into a brony. It took me 5 episodes and a month of denial/resistance before it hit me :D

• Thumbs Up 3

Really? I guess I will give this show another chance. I can kinda see why this appeals to others besides the intended targeted audience.

Believe me when I say this... Someone will force you to like it.

I was brainwashed to like it. Fear the Brony's. D:

Who forced you to like it? I've never seen anyone try to force people to like the show. By the way, it's "Bronies", not "Brony's".

Who forced you to like it? I've never seen anyone try to force people to like the show. By the way, it's "Bronies", not "Brony's".

Yep... By a friend of mines.

I was sick obsessed with "The Rev", then my friend just happens to brainwash me into liking MLP. Every flipping day, *JOIN US PIC*

Especially this one: resistance-is-futile.png

Yeah. I happen to be one of those people who you wouldn't expect to be into it. I know I've pointed out the obvious... but chances are I'll get into it after watching it again. I'm going to give it another chance and see if I'll really like it or not.

Yeah. I happen to be one of those people who you wouldn't expect to be into it. I know I've pointed out the obvious... but chances are I'll get into it after watching it again. I'm going to give it another chance and see if I'll really like it or not.

You only watched the Talent Show episode? Watch the first episode and carry on from there. I think that will give a whole different impression, or so I feel anyway. =>

This was on ED last night, but here's the YouTube version with which you can gank and put on your PS3 like I did.

Edited by Snatcher2047

God, I love this show so much! Im gonna look at the original, the old 80s one. Its gonna be so aweso-

Feeling_so_crazy_and_sad_by_Almiux19.jpgOH GOD.

• Thumbs Up 7

UK toys have now started appearing at Tesco. The Mane 6, the Rainbow Dash Camping set and Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom Carnival sets are available, along with the huge Light Up Celestia and Twilight Sparkle's Balloon

ponystand.jpg

The single ponies are available too, but someone at Tesco didn't bother adding them to the pricing network at all, so they are unpurchasable for now...but the sets are sellable at least. Seems like Tesco has first dibs on the toys (They've also started sponsoring the Boomerang airings)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, let's play a game! It's called "Stop what you're doing, get a Facebook if you haven't already, and 'Like' Daniel Ingram's page"! If you get him to 3500 fans, you win! And the prize for winning is being able to hear an unreleased song from Season 1!

http://www.facebook.com/dannyimusic

DO IT

TOO LATE, EVERYONE WINS

Edited by Ricky

Ohh social networking, my loathsome enemy... You dare to stand between me and pony songs?

IT.

IS.

ON!

EDIT: I WON! [/Zelda CD-I Link]

Edited by gato

I saw that and come on to see he had a lot of likes to go before he gets to 3500. I leave for ten minutes, come back and he's way beyond the goal. Damn.

Oh snap. Now people are starting to spam his page with Rule #34 everywhere.

What is wrong with you, Internet? This is all sorts of not cool. Hopefully that stuff gets removed soon before he sees it.

EDIT: Song's up! Apparently it's an extended version of the "Hop, Skip, and a Jump" song from "Dragonshy". Also the wall has been stripped of all fan posts. :/

Anywho, now all I need is that rumoured extended version of "So Many Wonders" and my life will be complete!

Edited by HunterTSF

UK toys have now started appearing at Tesco. The Mane 6, the Rainbow Dash Camping set and Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom Carnival sets are available, along with the huge Light Up Celestia and Twilight Sparkle's Balloon

ponystand.jpg

The single ponies are available too, but someone at Tesco didn't bother adding them to the pricing network at all, so they are unpurchasable for now...but the sets are sellable at least. Seems like Tesco has first dibs on the toys (They've also started sponsoring the Boomerang airings)

How much are they Jenny for a single one?

Might head down to tesco's at some point and get either an Applejack or a Fluttershy. happy.gif

Anywho, now all I need is that rumoured extended version of "So Many Wonders" and my life will be complete!

That and I would also like to hear an extended version Fluttershy's Hush Now, Quiet Now song as well.

A soundtrack release is probably my number one WANT from this series outside a DVD/BluRay release. I just hope the songs don't differ much on the soundtrack from the TV versions, if at all.

Ellen Mclain learned abbout some things about MLP.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond