Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

And its about this point where I wonder if you've actually read any of the posts I've made in this thread.

Just read that Cupcakes fanfic. Every alternate ending and sequels...coming from a guy who's stomached every Steven King horror flicks and gory/grim movies of Freddy, Jason, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and other lesser known hacker-slasher psycho gory films...that was some pretty traumatizing shit ._. I wonder if I'll ever see pinkie pie the same way ever again and being a Rainbow Dash fan it was even worse T.T

Just read that Cupcakes fanfic. Every alternate ending and sequels...coming from a guy who's stomached every Steven King horror flicks and gory/grim movies of Freddy, Jason, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and other lesser known hacker-slasher psycho gory films...that was some pretty traumatizing shit ._. I wonder if I'll ever see pinkie pie the same way ever again and being a Rainbow Dash fan it was even worse T.T

Edited by Tornado

Just got caught up on some of the recent FF.

Of Mares and Magic

I have to agree with most of the complaints about the ending, 11 chapters of poorly executed build-up to a ending that doesn't even deliver. However I'm actually glad Trixie turned down Twilight's offer at the end since Twilight seemed like a delusional stalker throughout the whole thing while Trixie barely showed any interest in her. A heel turn, lovey-dovey ending would have pissed me off more. This story in general highlights why I don't like Twixie shipping when it's taken seriously, these two characters barely interacted with each other in canon and have nothing in common besides magical talent. IMO the pair makes as much sense as a Gilda Pie crack pairing on the basis that since they both like Rainbow Dash then they should be lovers too.

The only way this pairing usually works is to have one or both way OOC, with TS falling in love for BS reasons( "The one time we met we barely spoke and you were an insufferable bitch but I wuv u anyway <3 !") or Trixie having a redemption sob story to make seem her worthy of Twilight's affection. I understand the author's intention of depicting a sad truth about love, when it's a one-way street it's better to let go than to hold them back for your own desires. While this would have worked well in a 1-3 chapter story it put a huge strain on the plot and it would have been better of without it, focusing just on Trixie redemption and discovery of friendship.

Also my final pet peeve is with the last tournament. Due to the number of competitors I was expecting a lot of head to head duels but instead it was mostly just the same events they did earlier so it came off as rather boring knowing that Twi and "Enigma"(ugh) would be the last two left. It doesn't help that the rules were ass backward too, essentially allowing a contestant to come in dead last in each event but still get the title if they had the best tear-jerker at the end.

Twixie is OTP. Even more than the really obvious one.

I can make a long post explaining the thought process behind it, but I am not getting in a shipping discussion on the internet. That's the last holdout I have towards claiming any sort of manliness, so I might as well cut my penis off and save myself the trouble.

Anyways, what impressed me about Jetfire's most recent story was that it was about a tyrant, but not using the concept as a pejorative.

Edited by Tornado

Two different people made Pony Bebop videos, didn't they?

Edited by Tornado

Let's make a scale about fear, shall we?

Stealing some gum from a store: Meh.

Tipping over someone's car: I dunno..

Stealing a car: Your getting there.

Bombing pearl harbor: Your getting scary...

Killing some innocent Jews: YOUR HITLER MAN! JESUS!

Making Fluttershy cry: ...Your going somewhere WORSE then hell.

• Thumbs Up 2

Making Fluttershy cry: ...Your going somewhere WORSE then hell.

And yet, Gilda gets sadfics all the time but everyone's still all like "Fuck Prince Douche."

Edited by Tornado

And another, they're just popping up everywhere today.

And yet, Gilda gets sadfics all the time but everyone's still all like "Fuck Prince Douche."

Because Rarity is the best pony, and no pony disrespects the best pony, EVER.

Also, what voices do imagine the male versions having? I immediately read male Twi's lines as Vic Mignogna as Edward Elric, Male Dash as Ryan Drummond/Roger Craig Smith(no surprise), male Rarity in Prince Blue Blood's voice, male Fluttershy as Shinji Mikami(lol), and Girl Spike in Scootaloo's voice. Male Pinkie I imagine sounding like Mandark from Dexter's Lab on a sugar rush for some reason.

For male Fluttershy's VA, I believe Johnny Yong Bosch (preferably Emil's voice from ToS2/Renton Thurston from Eureka Seven) or Michael Cera would be good candidates.

Drinking pony is best pony.

So i've watched 13 episodes now 13 to go. When is season 2 coming out? I don't wanna finish this season too early.

This was on ED last night, but here's the YouTube version with which you can gank and put on your PS3 like I did.

• Thumbs Up 2

This was on ED last night, but here's the YouTube version with which you can gank and put on your PS3 like I did.

So I just tried talking to my friends about my little pony, but they went away... SO I TRIED CLEVERBOT INSTEAD! :D

Me: Hi.

Cleverbot: How are you on this fine day?

Me: Good. Just finished watching My Little Pony.

Cleverbot: What are you watching?

Me: My Little Pony: Friendship is magic.

Cleverbot: It is.

Me: Who's your favorite? Mine's Pinkie Pie.

Cleverbot: I don't care about the directors. I only care about the films themselves.

Me: ...What?

Cleverbot: John Cusack, Edward Norton and Eric Szmanda.

Me: ...Do you play Portal 2?

• Thumbs Up 2

I gave it a chance. I finally got around to watching it. I'm not a brony. The animation was pretty damn impressive though. Sorry, I just didn't really like it. However, I'm not gonna bad-mouth it or anything like that. If you like it, that's cool.

I gave it a chance. I finally got around to watching it. I'm not a brony. The animation was pretty damn impressive though. Sorry, I just didn't really like it. However, I'm not gonna bad-mouth it or anything like that. If you like it, that's cool.

Believe me when I say this... Someone will force you to like it.

I was brainwashed to like it. Fear the Brony's. D: