Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE.

I'm going to finish Season 1 today, or tomorrow. But I want to get finished with Season 1.

- Vinyl Scratch

Season 2 scenes!!!

MUST!!! WORSHIP!!!!

*gets ready to offer a scootaloo chicken in sacrifice*

131385765929.jpg

LOOK AT THAT!

MY PONY... IS READY!

[/capslock]

Now, I really like that celestia face, it has badass written all over it, but I bet I'm taking this picture way out of context.

131385765929.jpg

"I'm back" /terminator

Flutterguy's voice LOL

EDIT: dat blues cover of "Evil Enchantress". So much win.

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Blue Wisp

mr__twilight_sparkle_by_radiance89-d3doivw.png

I'm disrespectful to dirt! Can you see I am serious!

Get out of my way, all of you! This is no place for loafers. Join me or die. Can you do any less?

131386881419.gif

For lucky best wash, use Mrs. Sparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(At least I'm more original than all of those who thought about saiyans while watching the picture :U)

• Thumbs Up 4

mr__twilight_sparkle_by_radiance89-d3doivw.png

I'm disrespectful to dirt! Can you see I am serious!

Get out of my way, all of you! This is no place for loafers. Join me or die. Can you do any less?

131386881419.gif

For lucky best wash, use Mrs. Sparkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(At least I'm more original than all of those who thought about saiyans while watching the picture :U)

YAY NEW SEASON TWO FOOTAGE!! I don't care how small it is, it's awesome! The animation looks as great as ever. I wonder what causes that Twilight scene.

Wow, Celestia looks serious. I like it. :) Now there needs to be a screencap of the "20% Cooler".

Little french trailer:

Why did they renamed Nightmare Moon to Celeniak? :S Guess I'll stick with the english version :S

This guy doesn't like bronies much xD

Almost fell out of my chair laughing!

My new Cellphone Alarm sound:

Sooo going to wake up when that sounds 8D

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Blue Wisp

For some reason I can't stop looking at fanart and stuff from this despite the fact that I don't/can't watch it (Crappy internet). I've only seen a few clips (Like the one where fluttershy goes nuts trying to get the animals to love her, I loved that.) I just saw this thread a while back and thought "My little pony? WTF?" so I started looking stuff up to see what was going on. Now I can't stop.

Wait a minute... I just found out that Hub is on my TV provider. Now all I need is a 1-3AM rerun.

This guy doesn't like bronies much xD

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think the trolling was acceptable, since the dude overreacted about bronies because how DARE any males over the age of 18 like ponies? :P

True. I hate gender stereotypes and how people think any male 13 and older likes My Little Pony must have something wrong with thwm, despite the fact that it's a good show.

Either way, the video was hilarious. laugh.gif

Meh, I condone and participate in trolling others to the most lulzy extent if it's justified :D

anyways, as it turns out, my 12 year old CoD drone brother is a brony. :) which surprised me since I never told him of the show. He tells me he just watches to look for Derpy, but I call bullshit on that.

WELCOME TO THE HERD.

BTW, that video that was posted last page: I want to tell them I will love and tolerate the shit out of you guys.

I fell in love with the Colgate/Romana unicorn. So cute <3

BTW, NEVER EVER search MLP things with SafeSearch off.

EDIT:

colgate___not_on_ice_this_time_by_moongazeponies-d3g7kqw.png?1306978168

Edited by Blue Wisp

So, basically, people like this cartoon because it's not badly written, the characters are likeable, and the universe makes sense (in its own rights) ?

And older people like it because it reminds them of when they were children ?

So, why do people like a cartoon for 7-years old girls already ? I still can't understand.