Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Season 2 starts with a 2 Parter? And it has the elements of Discord vs. the elements of Harmony? With a possible Badass Celestia face?

33634ae7bd35dbfc93ebf399b39f180a.jpg

My Body is all kinds of ready.

• Thumbs Up 4

One thing I'm worried about is that I hope all of the awesome, "I'm-gonna-fuck-you-up" Celestia and "I'm-about-to-ruin-your-shit" Twilight stuff implied in the commercial doesn't only happen in the first two episodes.

Eh, I'll live, I've never been a fan of the pilot, and I'm really not expecting anything more (both quality and quantity) than that.

And TBH I never saw "I'm-about-to-ruin-your-shit" Twilight in that teaser, I saw something more like "I just had this awesome idea/plan" or "Pills Here!" Twilight.

That or she is learning how to have some awesome gravity defying hair (like Celestia). :P

Apparently a synopsis of the first episode has been leaked already. Just like with Sonic Generations I'm gonna have to make myself scarce in this fandom to avoid the spoilers.
Edited by Tornado

>Plot of first episode leaked already

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? </endheavy>

Okie dokie loki, looks like I'm going to have to initiate super spoiler avoidance mode for the plot of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode of all things. It's the Winter Wrap-Up leak all over again! (Except worse.)

Edited by HunterTSF

Every time I leave town. Every time.

So, an Elements of Harmony-related opening two-parter? In September? I get another dose of adorable pastel-coloured magical girl ponies in less than a month? Breathe, Oct.

And super hueg spoilers, too? I'm not used to that kind of thing happening much outside the Sonic franchise. I'm lucky that I'm not too bothered about being spoiled, I guess, but I hope y'all who really care manage to avoid coming across anything.

Edited by Octarine

-> Show friends a few episodes of MLP.

-> Come back a week later. They've seen all the episodes and love it.

Awww yeah. B] I converted two friends to this glorious series, and it feels good. Then I showed one of them Midnight Castle for laughs, and we could barely sit through it.

I don't even wanna try Gen 3.

I still want a screencap of that "20% Cooler". Curse me and my limited knowledge of tehnology!

My little sister just got a brand new laptop for school. I was assigned the task of installing crucial programs.

Everything is now Pinkie Pie themed.

Everything.

No mercy.

Edited by Cheez
  • Thumbs Up 4

My little sister just got a brand new laptop for school. I was assigned the task of installing crucial programs.

Everything is now Pinkie Pie themed.

Everything.

No mercy.

461.jpg

Any idea how much would the full Season 1 weight? I may download the entire episodes from iTunes someday x3

- Vinyl Scratch

I still want a screencap of that "20% Cooler". Curse me and my limited knowledge of tehnology!

vlcsnap-2011-08-22-19h32m57s120.png

Any idea how much would the full Season 1 weight? I may download the entire episodes from iTunes someday x3

- Vinyl Scratch

The iTunes set sucks. Crazy expensive and the colors are off bad. And its huge.

Edited by Tornado

The iTunes set sucks. Crazy expensive and the colors are off bad. And its huge.

Okay. Let' see on Piratebay.org

20 GB FOR THE FULL SEASON AT 720HD!?

626.jpg

The 20GB set is the iTunes set. Unless you have a surround sound system or can't stand watermarks, there is no reason to get it over the 1080p set.

Edited by Tornado

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Something has been messing with my mind ever since sat down and took the screencap:

Couldn't shake the feeling that that pose and facial expression looked familiar

Just figured out why:

131153015705.jpg

Oh shit. Somepony's gonna get Snowflake'ed.

Edited by Tornado

Beware of speculation of spoilers.

The new villian - up until now, I never would have expected something looking so sinister to show up on the show, in fanfics perhaps, but not on the show. Nightmare moon as cool as she was, does not hold a candle to this thing.

Oh, and I have great faith that the plot involving this thing will not be just a rehash of season one's opener.

I will await with great anticipation.

I'm really intrested in the 'cutie' (not very cute) mark. It looks like a fire on top of a crown. What kind of mark is that? Does this villian have a connection to the royal family? To Celestia?

How do you get a mark like that? I'd like to see the 'cutie mark' story of this villain.

Edited by DarkDefeater

Please keep the rumoured spoilers posted up by Seth tonight out of this thread too, guys; or at the very least clearly label them and wrap them in spoiler tags before you post them.

Thank You.

Edited by Tornado