Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

It was just a joke. Chill. No need to be hostile.

Oh shit.

There has to be a reason for it, because otherwise they would have done it months ago, but the hell if I know what that reason is.

Edited by Tornado

Oh shit.

There has to be a reason for it, because otherwise they would have done it months ago, but the hell if I know what that reason is.

Well that sucks, Boomerang sucks showing FiM episodes it shows them at stupid times like 7AM and 3PM in the day and I can only watch when no ones in so the only place I can watch this show is online on Youtube because Hub TV website isn't available in the UK. sad.gif

They want people to watch it on TV or buy them on iTunes so they can make money.

Why don't they put them on Yotube themselves with adverts so they make some money, I just hope if do that they don't put on one of them stop Country IP blockers on them. dry.gif

Remember everypony:

1298787074140.png?1298787241

Keep Posting Ponies on Youtube! :D

Edited by BW199148

This reeks of troll.

But I don't really mind, it's not like the internet can be stopped like that. I do agree something like this might be a serious blow for those who like to go on their crusades converting anons, but this doesn't really affect me.

Oh well, let's see how things play out.

EDIT: Wait, Tornado's post is an updated article...

Scratching my first sentence my point still stands. (Or maybe I don't even have to do that since they haven't said it was their doing.... Yet)

Edited by gato

This reeks of troll.

But I don't really mind, it's not like the internet can be stopped like that. I do agree something like this might be a serious blow for those who like to go on their crusades converting anons, but this doesn't really affect me.

Oh well, let's see how things play out.

Funny you should mention trolling Blue Gato (see what I did there?).

Quoted from Equestria Daily:

Anonymous said...

I like how easy it is to enrage you stupid asses. All we have to do is simply flag a vid and guys go completely apeshit over it.

The account was probably flanged!sad.gif

Edited by BW199148

Did I miss anything about Youtube videos?

- Vinyl Scratch

Yo, would guys change your avatars a bit, please? You know one have a gold tooth and a eye patch and the one of you have them with a

moustache and top hat? please, because its really confusing the hell out of me! blink.gif

Yo, would guys change your avatars a bit, please? You know one have a gold tooth and a eye patch and the one of you have them with a

moustache and top hat? please, because its really confusing the hell out of me! blink.gif

SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Now let's watch more ponies.

- Vinyl Scratch

Did I miss anything about Youtube videos?

- Vinyl Scratch

A channel got deleted, Fandom exploded like if it were directed by Michael Bay.

Nothing really important, at least not yet.

SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

Mission accomplished.

Now let's watch more ponies.

- Vinyl Scratch

You are taking this like if it was your Idea. tongue.gif

EDIT: I like how we have 2 Argentinians and 2 North Americans in the brigade.

Also, you should make a banner before I make one. :U

EDIT2: I don't really think it's that hard to tell who is who, at least not compared to Blue Wisp trollface.png

EDIT number "I don't really feel like adding even more spam":

GATO, WHERE'S THE EFFING BANNER.

If I could be bothered to do it today I wouldn't have offered you to do it in my place. :P

Edited by gato

A channel got deleted, Fanfom exploded like if it were directed by Michael Bay.

Nothing really important, at least not yet.

You are taking this like if it was your Idea. tongue.gif

Now, now, little ponies let's play nice!tongue.gif

You know, if I was to tell people I know like my family I was into MLP I think they find all weird and degrading but then I remember this Quote from a movie that was sampled for a Maddona song:

"Girls can wear jeans.

And cut their hair short.

Wear shirts and boots.

Cause its ok to be a boy.

But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading.

Cause you think that being a girl is degrading.

But secretly youd love to know what its like.

Wouldnt you?

What it feels like for a girl?".

At the end of the day why can't a guy like a girls things when girls can enjoy guys things, you know?wink.gif

I've been doodling ponies like a mad man ever since school started on Monday. Practically everybody in my class knows about now, and I haven't gotten too much shit from them. I expected worse honestly.

Dammit guys, I need a Vinyl Scratch avatar now. dry.gif

Edited by Nix

NIX, Y U NO HAVE THE SAME AVVIE AS WE DO.

- Vinyl Scratch

Because I do the same thing in different ways.

cool_f.gif

U mad?

130816287085.jpg

Bad news, everybrony. I finally finished my new avatar, so I'm probably going to end up leaving the Brigade.

Though as a probable parting gift, have some Rainbow Dash:

47170%20-%20100%25_cooler%20100_percent_cooler%2020%25_cooler%2020_percent_cooler%20Motivator%20clones%20fancy_mathematics%20math%20mathematics%20motivational%20motivational_poster%20oh_u%20oh_you%20rainbow_crash%20rainbow_dash.png

Pretty sure that's not mathematically accurate, but whatevs. I'll let it slide.

- Vinyl Scratch

Edited by Tornado

You'll be back motherfucker. And you will miss the Vinyl Brigade.

GATO, WHERE'S THE EFFING BANNER.

- Vinyl Scratch

I hate the episode. I hate the message it gave off. And I hate that fucking owl.

Thus the BEST. AVATAR. EVER.

• Thumbs Up 1