Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Remember Circuit Mane being in the hospital? TheBronyShow just revealed that it was just a joke. Circuit did get food poisening but he didn't need to go to the hospital. I'm a bit pissed yet I laughed my ass off as well when I found out.

RageFace.png

This is the last time I care about these people. :(

Just kidding.

Lauren says we're "a force to be reckoned with".

http://fyre-flye.dev...urnal/42845844/

Lauren might be starting to realise the monster she had unleashed upon the internecs. :V

And I'm a little scared to say the world.

<--- So uh....I give in. AND IT FEELS AWESOME!

I'm still debating on what to do with my sig.

Edited by Speederino

Why do people LIKE THIS?!

It doesn't make any sense.

We like this because it's a well animated show, with strong voice work, great well developed three dimensional characters, great stories, relateable lessons, fantastic comedy and it appeals to us. It also is a bit nostalgic in a way with it's slapstic cartoon violence, which we really don't see much of anymore sadly, and references to old things.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 2

We like this because it's a well animated show, with strong voice work, great well developed three dimensional characters, great stories, relateable lessons, fantastic comedy and it appeals to us. It also is a bit nostalgic in a way with it's slapstic cartoon violence, which we really don't see much of anymore sadly, and references to old things.

xD This is GOLD!!! Ok, I'll leave this forum alone. xD LMAO!

Why do people LIKE THIS?!

It doesn't make any sense.

Don't knock it 'til you try it. You might be surprised.

• Thumbs Up 3

Quite sad when people can't look past their preconceived ideas of maturity and manliness and just enjoy a good show.

• Thumbs Up 8

Quite sad when people can't look past their preconceived ideas of maturity and manliness and just enjoy a good show.

Because it's most important if you want to survive in the "real world."

I've seen the show a couple times with my Sis. We both agreed never to watch it again. :P

I've seen the show a couple times with my Sis. We both agreed never to watch it again. tongue.gif

What "real world" do you live in that hinges your survival on not watching a show about ponies?

• Thumbs Up 3

It's not like anyone in the "real world" has to know.

Much as I enjoyed it when I watched it a few months back, I didn't exactly get hooked on it. Might start watching it again soon.

What "real world" do you live in that hinges your survival on not watching a show about ponies?

Because If I do watch it, I'll be addicted to it and blind to anything else. I easily addict to things.

Because If I do watch it, I'll be addicted to it and blind to anything else. I easily addict to things.

So? XP

• Thumbs Up 2

That my friend, equates to MY real world. Now who's up for a failure sleepover with a tree crashing into my house? :D

So? XP

It's bad. I honestly want to get rid of my addictions. Now leave me alone.

Edited by TheREVerend

I have that exact same problem, but I'm glad I gave in and watched it. Yeah, it's my current 'addiction of the week' as I call them, and just last night it took me an hour to write a short little essay because I kept watching pony vids on Youtube. But really, if it wasn't FiM it would just be something else.

I know right?

I'm a sucker for a good mother/child relationship in stories, and this was no exception. I expected another "curse of immortality" story until the Happy Mother's Day line. I cracked at that point although I should have seen it coming, the Apple family celebrating Granny Smith made it kinda obvious.

I pray that they explore this relationship more in S2, "Owls Well that Ends Well" did a pretty poor job of representing Spike/Twilight compared to this. I've gotta do some fan art inspired by this soon.

The comment that I assume was yours was a lot better than mine. I tend to save the gooey emotional shit for GTP. Which doesn't work when a bunch of ED regulars keep joining GTP, but I'm still alright so far.

Also:

I've been churning it through my mind since I was writing Dangerous Business. It's the sequel you've been waiting for, though it's not strictly an adventure story.

FUCK YES! That and the Sunset sequel Ciroton is working on has me practically dying of squee.

Edited by Tornado

It's bad. I honestly want to get rid of my addictions. Now leave me alone.

If you want to get rid of addictions, then you should honestly not be on the internet. Even less a fan forum. :V

Anyway, I would like to clap for the bronies that made it possible for us to get a shout out by Colbert. Nicely done.

I would rather not berrate someone who has an opinion doesn't like the show. (or in this particular case, doesn't want to like the show)

Anyways, I wanted to wait a little and make another fanfic post but I found this vid in EqD:

And I lol'd.

EDIT: A super leak of info about Season 2 has been relased.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Twilight reads a book! :V

Edited by gato