Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

The best part of that is right when Rainbow's solo starts (obviously), because it sounds like someone threw a hand grenade into a synthesizer and recorded the results.

Edit: My god. Dangerous Business pseudo-sequel?!

Edited by Tornado

http://www.equestria...or-artwork.html

"I don't think I've ever been on a flash show that allowed us to push the expressions and posing for maximum appeal: Most of the credit being owed to Lauren Faust's permission, All the former Ed Edd n Eddy storyboard artists, and the fantastic character and set builders."

Rolf_002.jpg

Eee.jpg

PinkDash.png

Screen_shot_2011-05-06_at_6.39.23_PM.png

The expressive faces and cartoon violence... they make so much more sense now.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I'm watching the BronyShow live. Circuit Mane is in the hospital due to food poisoning. His liver failed. His blood is being poisoned. The doctor called during the show saying he might not make it. sad.gif let's hope for the best for Circuit Mane.

And since I know some people might ask,

http://www.livestream.com/thebronyshow

Edit: Apparently he's doing a bit better. He's not through yet though.

While it's obviously far from complete...

(I have no idea how to embed videos at the moment) The author also might not bother continuing with it due to the difficulty, but just the fact that someone is attempting it makes me happy.

BTW, I had a random thought earlier. Applejack's family is called the Apple family, right? Does that mean Applejack's full name is Applejack Apple?

Edited by Speederino

BTW, I had a random thought earlier. Applejack's family is called the Apple family, right? Does that mean Applejack's full name is Applejack Apple?

That's generally how its played, yes.

That's generally how its played, yes.

It's just that I've never considered the fact that the ponies actually have last names, since very few of them seem to have any. There's Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Twilight Sparkle, umm...does Pinkie Pie count?

"Pie" IS Pinkie's last name. She even has a middle name. It's "Diane".

Edited by LimeTH

It's just that I've never considered the fact that the ponies actually have last names, since very few of them seem to have any. There's Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Twilight Sparkle, umm...does Pinkie Pie count?

Pinkamena Diane Pie, you mean?

Really? I guess I vaguely recall hearing that sometime a while back. Sort of.

Update on Circuit. They can't find anyone for the transfusion. they found a new liver. Circuit has slipped in to a coma. :(

God...

Damn...

I hate these moments when I feel freaking useless for not being able to do anything to help.

I can only hope for things to work.

This sucks.

More news. Good news this time! :D

They are currently doing the surgery. He is expected to make a full recovery but they encourage to not get your hopes up too high.

Really!? I don'twatch it. That's awesome though! biggrin.gif

We just got a shout out on The Colbert Report. He literally started the show with it.

Really? For fucking reals? I'm gonna go set it to tape right now.

Really? For fucking reals? I'm gonna go set it to tape right now.

Yup. Don't think there's a video up yet though. I watched it, it did happen, and I squealed like a little girl and started laughing. My day was instantly made.

Remember Circuit Mane being in the hospital? TheBronyShow just revealed that it was just a joke. Circuit did get food poisening but he didn't need to go to the hospital. I'm a bit pissed yet I laughed my ass off as well when I found out.

Funnily, Circuit doesn't even know about this and they had the viewers Email him "Get well" messages. laugh.gif

My face when Bronies got mentioned on the Colbert Report:

yay.jpg

My face when Circuit Mane faked being sick:

imad.png

We just got a shout out on The Colbert Report. He literally started the show with it.

You know, I really didn't think FiM's popularity was going to spread much outside the internet, but now we're receiving shout-outs on awesome shows and celebrities are publicly announcing their like for da ponies?

(I WAS going to poste a meme here, but I'm having lots of trouble getting images to work right now for some reason. Judging from above posts, I seem to be the only one)

Edited by Speederino