Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

7sIKJ5Ol.jpg

Finally, Wonder Trade decided to smile upon me, and Snivy is mine. I always wanted to train one, so, pretty happy.

What should I specialize it in? It's got a Timid nature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Snivy can go either Special or Physical, granted it has a poor movepool.

It needs the Move Tutors to really make it good sadly, same with Gyarados and a couple others.

Also it would help if they officially release it's hidden ability Contrary already, I don't get why they haven't even bothered to release both Gen 5 and Gen 2 Starters Hidden Abilities yet. Waiting for that Sheer Force totodile Gamefreak.

Oh yea...the VGC nationals/regionals qualifiers have been announced haven't they?

Well, good luck to those who are entering. 

Whoa, so I heard Masuda is finally back on Twitter after two weeks. The reason of his absence was because people kept bitching at him for Pokemon Bank.

Whoa, so I heard Masuda is finally back on Twitter after two weeks. The reason of his absence was because people kept bitching at him for Pokemon Bank.

He must had been hiding in his very convenient bomb shelter he bought last month.

Completely Electrode proof.

EDIT - Thanks Rawrs.

Oh, and one thing I've noticed about XY is how utterly boring it is to grind. I mean, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but previous games weren't this monotonous, were they? 

Battle Chateau is definitely the best place to grind up levels in the game. It takes fucking forever but once you get to Grand Duke/Duchess and unlock the Black Writ, you can combine it with the Gold and Silver one as well to basically get new challengers after every battle with good money and 20 levels over what they normally are. This means those Furisode girls with the Audinos come in fairly often, and if you have Exp Gain Level 3 O-Power on and a Lucky Egg equipped on what you're leveling, each Audino you kill on the level 65 Audino dish out 19,550 exp points each. 

They got 3 of them, netting almost 60,000 exp point at the end of the battle. Even them aside you get to battle Gym Leaders, E4 peeps, and even the Champion at Grand Duke/Duchess stage. I also love that even if it costs 500,000 Pokedollars for all those writs just to last one day, that if you play in there for like an hour or so, you'll get double that money back already, even without O-power boosts or amulet coin. The only downside is battling samey things over again, but I find it a lot more exciting than the drawn out E4 method.

• Thumbs Up 5

Just a three day warning; if you have a Pokemon in the gen 5 Dream World, you have 3 days to game sync and retrieve it.

The only good place that I grind is at the Battle Chateau. 

Seriously.

I have Rotoms if anyone wants one.

I have two Rotoms...sadly they're in Black and Black 2. Damn this flippin' delay.

Sure I would like one. I'm trying to fill up this Pokedex anyway.

I have two Rotoms...sadly they're in Black and Black 2. Damn this flippin' delay.

Sure I would like one. I'm trying to fill up this Pokedex anyway.

Okie dokie.

Speaking of Pokedex...man I wish the Habitat List came back. I actually gave a good damn to try and complete my Pokedex in White 2 because of it.

Just a three day warning; if you have a Pokemon in the gen 5 Dream World, you have 3 days to game sync and retrieve it.

How can you even do that? Isn't the old Global Link site gone?

I think I took mine out. Yeah I did. 

If there's one thing I can say about the Gen 5 Global Link....screw you Dream World berry system.

Not yet, no.

My boyfriend is having a real problem with this. Because he still has a Pokémon in the Dream World in Black, he can't use Game Sync in X. 

He's managed to wake up his Pokémon on the website, but he can't connect to the Internet in DS mode any more under his current connection. If he's woken the Pokémon up on the site but can't Game Sync in Black to get it back, will that be enough for Game Sync to work on the site under his account for X, now?

...You guys should never go to a rap competetion.

its a fat joke because its a whale, and the burn heal is to heal the.....well burn.

• Thumbs Up 4

...You guys should never go to a rap competetion.

its a fat joke because its a whale, and the burn heal is to heal the.....well burn.

Yeah I just figured that out a while ago. TBH I almost thought it meant that

mom liked to suck on/get fucked by "giant whales" or something...

wat

Um, anyways, I'm finding it really hard to go back to this game anymore. Most of the Pokemmon I wanted on my team had Egg Moves I wanted, and it's just not worth the trouble.