Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Oh and by the way, that same person who provided the pic up above had Pokemon Bank at its initial time of release before the whole shindig when down. Upon downloading it again she got another 30-day trial.

Beat's me when the West will get it, I rather not get my hopes up too soon just because japan got access to it again.

EDIT: Yeah Serebii says that the bank came with a update too that prevents the software from causing trouble on the servers, so maybe, just MAYBE, we'll be getting it soon, possibly this thursday since that's when Eshop updates here.

The earlier Japanese release is probably just to test the waters, make sure there are no more problems.  I doubt they'll announce a western release date until they're sure of that, but if there does end up being a Nintendo Direct this week, since they're pre-recorded, a Pokemon Bank release date would be something they could stick in at the last minute.  At any rate, the free trial period will certainly last for thirty days after whatever the release date is; I don't think there's any point in acting as if that's in question.

The other day, that friend of mine cloned me a hacked Japanese Ditto with 6 perfect IVs, which makes breeding a snap these days. Even if it's considered cheating, it's the only way I'll ever be able to obtain a 5IV genderless Pokemon.

Since I'm trying to take advantage of the Pokebank delay while I can, I've been putting up several Porygons on the GTS, which is one of those Pokemon that can get me just about anything I want (within reason) on the GTS; I've gotten almost every starter Pokemon within a span of 30 minutes. Anyone know of any other heavily sought-after breedable and unevolved Pokemon that people seem to always be looking for?

I picked up X today after I got my 3DS yesterday and I love it! I haven't done much yet but I like the new Pokemon and the features of them too.

can you clone me one

I'm surprised Baton Pass Ninjask isn't used more often. It's a great way to make slow pokemon with awesome potential like Conkeldurr  somewhat useful.

I'm surprised Baton Pass Ninjask isn't used more often. It's a great way to make slow pokemon with awesome potential like Conkeldurr  somewhat useful.

Including Emboar and Druddigon?

Whoa according to some people, Pokemon Bank apparently deletes hacked pokemon. Holy shit.

I heard that some Pokémon i.e. ones that aren't supposed to be able to get Hidden Abilities legally have been blocked, but outright deleted? That's new.. and very harsh if so D:

To be honest, isn't that a good thing? I mean, it's the only sure-fire way to prevent those hacked pokemon from somehow getting through. If you delete them, the threat is gone.

To be honest, isn't that a good thing? I mean, it's the only sure-fire way to prevent those hacked pokemon from somehow getting through. If you delete them, the threat is gone.

What if you got them from a trade and didn't know? What if you liked that Pokemon and just wanted to have him in the most recent game hacked or not?

One thing is blocking them and making them stay in the 5th gen game, deleting them is a shitty move on their part.

Dammit, what the hell is keeping Gamefreak from just releasing the Gen 2 and Gen 5 Starters with HA's already, shoot they should've been out long before X & Y came out.

Shoot, they know that we know their HA's, why not just release'em already instead of stalling.

Wouldn't be the first time hidden bonus content never actually got used.  Maybe they're waiting for a special occasion.

I love how we're all acting like Poke Bank is gonna be this huge game changer that breathes a whole new life into XY when you know in reality the majority of us will get it, make a team with our old pokemon and then play it for about a week before losing interest again and moving on to the next thing lol.

• Thumbs Up 5

Hey, at the very least I can get that team done before moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, at the very least I can get that team done before moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

I love how we're all acting like Poke Bank is gonna be this huge game changer that breathes a whole new life into XY when you know in reality the majority of us will get it, make a team with our old pokemon and then play it for about a week before losing interest again and moving on to the next thing lol.

Are we? I just want it for Pokedex reasons, I know the game is still going to be the same, just with more pokemon.

In all honesty, I just want to see what certain Pokemon are like in Amie.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm more over excited to have my Pokemon from my collective past generations finally saved off away from a game, meaning I can restart any of my older games at will without fear of losing my Pokemon. For example, I feel like I can't ever replay Black 2 again until I transfer my things since currently all my Pokemon from Gen 3 until that game are saved on it.

The other thing is something that's not such a big deal I guess since people have already had access to Poke Bank early, thus I can get it from other people. Talking about Porygon mainly, but there's a few others I like as well that weren't available in XY. Again, mostly already obtained these through others, but still nice that I can do it myself whenever I guess *shrugs*

I probably could've had my team done by now but I've been spending the last week or two playing Pixelmon, a mod on Minecraft that essentially makes it a 3D Pokemon game, but I should probably really dive back into Y sometime. I just need Duoblade EV trained, and then still gotta hatch for Rotom and Sableye and should be gewd~

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see the appeal of Pokemon Amie. All I've been able to do is rub them and feed them. I did manage to do the face thing once somehow, but have no idea how to activate it. And even then that was pretty boring to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I never even knew about the face thing.  I felt the novelty wore off quickly and after that it was just busy-work to keep your Pokemon happy and overpowered.  I wouldn't rate it as a great success, personally, after the initial rush of cuteness.  Maybe if there was some way of integrating it further into regular gameplay?

Guys, you won't believe it! I went onto the GTS to look for a Totodile since Wonder Trade was proving fruitless and, you won't believe it...

All the trade requests were reasonable.

I believe it.

I managed to get a Snivy, Mudkip, Piplup, Tepig, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Treecko all thought GTS, but for for some reason every Turtwig, Chimchar, Oshawott and Chikorita offer i've seen wanted a legendary in exchange.

For me, I have a shit ton of stuff in both White 2 and X, so I want to move them and do Nuzlockes of both games. An XY Nuzlocke sounds like it'd be amazing as you could end up with literally anything.

Also I want to see my qtpi Eelektross in Amie, though apparently it's underwhelming.

comic338_zps0b8a16f5.png

Jackass Frogadier is jackass.

This does bring up a question though. Do the trims for Furfrou also change color if it's Shiny?

• Thumbs Up 6