Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Heya guys, just wanted to step in and say something real fast.

This thread has been slowly turning more and more into a big IM chat basically. It's natural with the way of things, how people want to communicate with trades and battles, so I totally understand. However, shortly will be up a new revamped Trading/Battling thread to keep all that stuffs locked up in there. That way we can fully focus on discussion of Pokemon XY/Bank in here, whether that be the game, news, Pokemon themselves, etc. Still cool to post up help on team building or whatever, but just keep the trading/battling over there, k?

Awesome! Thanks guys~

• Thumbs Up 5

I want dat Goomy plushie <3  also Espurr somehow manages to be creepier on plush form, its those eyes... they're staring into my soul D:

If there's a Gen 6 Pokémon that I´d love to have in plushie form would be :

-Goomy Line, (specially Goomy and Goodra) 

-Noibat/Noivern (Noibat is so friggin cute and Noivern is a badass)

So I can't wait to get a goomy plush on my hands :3

Random question : Who would you like to see as a plushie the most?

I want dat Goomy plushie <3  also Espurr somehow manages to be creepier on plush form, its those eyes... they're staring into my soul D:

If there's a Gen 6 Pokémon that I´d love to have in plushie form would be :

-Goomy Line, (specially Goomy and Goodra) 

-Noibat/Noivern (Noibat is so friggin cute and Noivern is a badass)

So I can't wait to get a goomy plush on my hands :3

Random question : Who would you like to see as a plushie the most?

Greninja, because he's the best...and he will go well with my Sonic plushie, because he's blue.

By the way. OMG NEW POKEMON GAMES CONFIRMED! That was insanely quick.

TxHRxKJ.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

Some cool looking art by Ken Sugimori 

tumblr_mzjjzxudOc1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzjjzxudOc1r8sc3ro2_1280.jpg

Heh, funny enough, in my first playthrough of X, I chosse Froakie, Charizard as my Mega and also had a Hawlucha and my first Y playthrough was about the same too with Fennekin and Mega Blastoise, but instead of Flabebe, my main Fairy was Sylveon.  

• Thumbs Up 1

#FuckVenusaur

I haven't actually tried post-Bank Wonder Trade yet. I think I'll change that over the weekend and see if I can't get a dream ability starter that isn't gen 1 or gen 6.

So yeah, just got that discount coupon for the chothes shops.

What you do is go to the Poke-Mileage Club on Global Link and it should say you can get the coupon. Once you claim it, use the Game Sync feature to have sent to the game in the form of a delivery girl (who seems different from the Wi-FI download courier). 

The funny thing is that the coupon is a regular item as opposed to a key item, so you can give it to Pokemon or just chuck it away like litter.

Yeah I'm currently on another playthrough in my X version and plan on using the coupon like maybe after the 8th Gym at the Lumiose City boutique.

Through I wish they made some more clothing instead, especially for Calem.. 

I'm wondering if customizable trainers will be a feature that sticks with the franchise in future games. Like, if they did made Ruby and Sapphire remakes would they allow you to customize Brendan and May?

Also that artwork is glorious, I love it when Sugimori draws scenes. #FuckVenusaur

I can see them relegating a majority of the customisation to the Kalos games under the excuse - if there is one - that it was associated with Kalos's themes of beauty and fashionability.  It just seems to me like one of those features that doesn't carry over.  They might stick with the initial multiple-choice character selection, though, or as a middle ground let you customise your character's head and have unlockable costumes.

Honestly, if they do bring customization back, they should have less shitty clothes.

Or at least give me the option to remove the damn hat.

• Thumbs Up 4

Pictures are awesome, but why no Grass starters? And why are the Kalos ones unevolved while the Kanto ones are? I feel like they're pushing the Kanto starters too much.

No love for Venusaur?! Damn you Sugimori! D:

I still love it though, even if it's weird that the Kalos starters aren't fully evolved.

Note that the Flabebe their isn't evolved either.

But yeah, Grass starters tend to get the least amount of love for some reason. Also theirs the thing that Venusaur is Sugimori's least favorite pokemon from what bulbapedia says, beats me if that's true or not.

I think the lack of Grass starters in those drawings is simply because Xerneas is blue, and Yveltal is red, and X and Y's dominant color scheme is blue and red. There's no green except Zygarde but that's for the sequel, Pokémon Slope Formula Version.

With how they released PokeBank in Japan, being all low-key this time around, I figure them to do the same for us in the West. With that said, for its actual release I feel it happening within the (next) week, maybe two.

With how they released PokeBank in Japan, being all low-key this time around, I figure them to do the same for us in the West. With that said, for its actual release I feel it happening within the (next) week, maybe two.

Or if we're lucky, Friday. Would make sense because the original western release date was two days after the eastern one.

Part of me isn't so surprised though since Nintendo did say that the availability for the free trial was gonna be pushed back to the end of February, meaning they'd HAVE to release it before the end of January, but still, it's reassuring to finally see some progress.