Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Sure.

Edit: Thank you.

Have this thing I found.

Ya know what would make this suck, that Starly had its Hidden Ability. The bittersweetness.

Rawrdom was nice enough to breed me a Togepi today.

When I went to his friend safari, it had Infiltrator Lampent

Today was a good day for Pokemon.

I have all of my primary pokemon ready, now I just need to IV bred them and put Breed moves on them.

It's too bad Togetic lost its STAB for Extremespeed. I wanted to use it, but its attack stat is garbage.

That's what I love about seeing all the Pokemon in 3D. X3 Without watching the anime, you find out about new Pokemon things which you'd never even imagine. Such as Carvanha having a huge jaw (I didn't know about this until B/W when I saw its animated sprite) and Stunfisk being really flat. And did you know that Golett eats through its stomach?

• Thumbs Up 3

Well now this is something. Whether this is real or not anyway. Still something to discuss I guess? Besides, you guys are better at scoping out the fake stuff than I can anyway. (Then again, it can be the case of 'not officially-announced yet' status).

1538920_199532880238730_698382584_n.jpg

They are real. All 3 where leaked months ago plus the other two Megas.

Also, I'm not sure if you people have discussed this or not, but cloning is back:

They are real. All 3 where leaked months ago plus the other two Megas.

Also, I'm not sure if you people have discussed this or not, but cloning is back:

It's fucking hard as balls to do, also.

Well now this is something. Whether this is real or not anyway. Still something to discuss I guess? Besides, you guys are better at scoping out the fake stuff than I can anyway. (Then again, it can be the case of 'not officially-announced yet' status).

1538920_199532880238730_698382584_n.jpg

A Fire/Water Pokemon? OMG YES! Electric moves are its only weakness and it's not even 4x weak to it...that's awesome. Give it good stats and good moves and it might be competitive material.

Volcanion is still the least meh of the three.

A Fire/Water Pokemon? OMG YES! Electric moves are its only weakness and it's not even 4x weak to it...that's awesome. Give it good stats and good moves and it might be competitive material.

What about Ground and Rock moves?

What about Ground and Rock moves?

They're Super against Fire, but the part Water typing should negate their effectiveness from Super to Normal, since Water is Super against Ground and Rock.

They're Super against Fire, but the part Water typing should negate their effectiveness from Super to Normal, since Water is Super against Ground and Rock.

Rock and Ground are neutral on Water tho :\

Rock and Ground are neutral on Water tho :\

*checks Bulbapedia*...Yeah it is. I didn't look at it both ways. lol.

I just automatically thought that if one type is super effective against another then the type dealing super effective damage with have a resistance to the type it's strong against. It's sometimes the case but not all the time I guess. Derp, guess it's not so great after all.

Nintendo have a real sick sense of humor, they put the Pokebank icon on eshop, but you can't fucking download because its not out.

Nintendo have a real sick sense of humor, they put the Pokebank icon on eshop, but you can't fucking download because its not out.

Maybe it's coming out next week then. Anyway, this is kind of a good sign.